Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2019, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm having a really hard time getting up any motivation to go to the screening this evening. If it was an easy show up and walk right in sort of thing I'd be all for it but I'm so tired today I don't want to waste my evening standing in line...I might just skip it and see it some time this weekend.

Old 11-20-2019, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I"m a bad fan, I'm skipping the screening. I'll see it this weekend at some point. I just can't muster the enthusiasm to wait in line tonight.
Old 11-20-2019, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I"m a bad fan, I'm skipping the screening. I'll see it this weekend at some point. I just can't muster the enthusiasm to wait in line tonight.
OM and I are still going! They still have passes available... not a great sign.
Old 11-20-2019, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Thank you for being a good fan and going. Come back and spoil it for me please!
Old 11-20-2019, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The theater was full! Every seat filled. Sat next to a sweet girl who was a Taylor fan and originally from MI. She moved to Austin bc of the great weather. I invited her to join us for FNL rewatches and to check, out the board. I hope she does.

What do y’all want to know? I’ve got answers!

Last edited by SouthernSweetieTX; 11-20-2019 at 09:45 PM
Old 11-20-2019, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm gonna need to know the obvious...does he die and did you like it?

My hope is that I like it better than AA.

Don't forget to use spoiler cuts!

Also, this is super cute. His hair gets messed up and he has to fix it on the red carpet.
Old 11-20-2019, 10:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Kind of cool that the first time he got to see it was a special screening in Austin with 20 friends.

Old 11-21-2019, 03:25 AM
New Fan

Spoil it for me too! I can't wait any longer. I'm probably still gonna watch it a certain extent anyway so feel free to spoil the ending of what happens with J.K or Chads chara too.

I kinda hope I like it better than AA too or something, I was a tiny disappointed by the trailer still that it wasn't thrown together a little better like I thought it would've been.

the musing with the hair is adorable though, I might have to gif that and to share with a friend.
Old 11-21-2019, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I gif'd it last night for tumblr.

The Build Series interview which is mostly Chadwick, so a bit disappointing.

Old 11-21-2019, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Too cute!

My invite to his special screening must have been lost in the mail.

Spoiler:

It wasn't a bad movie. It wasn't a really well-rounded script. It was pretty anemic. With a runtime of 1hr 40 minutes... they didn't give themselves much to work with. It's clearly a movie about Chadwick's character. That said, they could have given us more about Ray and Michael. We get a snippet, but more could have been revealed. Overall it's just underdeveloped.

Spoiler:
Old 11-21-2019, 05:42 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)

Spoiler:

It wasn't a bad movie. It wasn't a really well-rounded script. It was pretty anemic. With a runtime of 1hr 40 minutes... they didn't give themselves much to work with. It's clearly a movie about Chadwick's character. That said, they could have given us more about Ray and Michael. We get a snippet, but more could have been revealed. Overall it's just underdeveloped.

Spoiler:
Dang... He goes quick... All the hype and what not I would've expected him to last at least a little longer... I don't think this movies gonna turn out in anyway like I thought it would've.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I gif'd it last night for tumblr.

The Build Series interview which is mostly Chadwick, so a bit disappointing.
Can I share? Given due credit course.

pbbt (sticks tongue out.) Blah
Old 11-21-2019, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

You of course can use them, no need to credit.

Spoiler:

I hope to go see it tomorrow after work...if I'm in the mood. I'm having the same problem getting enthusiastic about seeing it.

Taylor with his double.

Old 11-21-2019, 11:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I was going to go tonight too but I decided not to - so tired.

I'm intrigued more than enthused so it feels like a draw. Now aiming to see it tomorrow night. I'll let you know what I think.
Old 11-21-2019, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Spoiler:

OM invited a friend to join us last night. She had a study group, but googled the movie and realized Taylor was in it. She LOVES Taylor! Now she knows I do too. OM told her about the board! Hopefully, she checks it out.
Old 11-22-2019, 04:35 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalnation (View Post)
Dang... He goes quick... All the hype and what not I would've expected him to last at least a little longer... I don't think this movies gonna turn out in anyway like I thought it would've.

Can I share? Given due credit course.

pbbt (sticks tongue out.) Blah
Oh for goodness sake! Kayla used spoiler cuts for people who didn't want to know if he died or not and you've spoiled it anyway!!

I want to go see it today but I have already booked tickets to see Frozen 2 because the girls have been asking about it for weeks. Plus my husband is still away in San Francisco so it would be a hassle to get the kids to my mam's or somewhere. They actually have a lunchtime showing at 12.30 which would be perfect if I didn't have to pick Connie up from nursery! Maybe I'll get to see it at the weekend. Fingers crossed!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread