Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2019, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Well forget waiting a week, looks like he's already in Germany.
Old 04-18-2019, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Well forget waiting a week, looks like he's already in Germany.
He must not have had any Easter plans.
Old 04-19-2019, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSweetieTX (View Post)
He must not have had any Easter plans.
We know how he likes to prep and if he just signed on to it officially just a few weeks ago he hasn't had a ton of time to sit with it. Though his research so far looks fun.

I forgot that he plays an American, but a New Yorker. I wonder if he's going to attempt an accent. I'm not sure I could picture him with a Brooklyn accent, but he's usually pretty good with dialect.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I love that he is the way he is, it’s part of the reason I’m a fan. But I sometimes wish he’d play the game just a little...bit then he wouldn’t be him so. Double edged sword.
Exactly. I want to see him work more, but I DEFINITELY don't want him playing the Hollywood game. The older I get, the more phony I realize it all is and it annoys me.

Maybe since the others in the cast will have accents, his character won't need a heavy "American" accent to convey his outsider status. Maybe he'll go with just a twinge of a New York accent. That would be hot. Though if he's playing a New Yorker in 17 Bridges, because he's such a perfectionist he'll want to make it different here.
Old 04-19-2019, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I love the "candid" pictures of him out and about, but even those aren't truly candid generally so I suppose if that's as Hollywood as he gets, a set of paparazzi pictures once a year I can be happy with that.

I'm hoping they don't make Michael C. Hall do an accent, he struggles.
Old 04-20-2019, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Max and Moritz is a children's book I believe. But it looked like he was in a pub. I wonder what kind of research he's doing??
Old 04-20-2019, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's actually a pub over in Berlin too. I mean name based on the book, but he was in a pub that shared its name.

I saw Taylor's co-star Tuppence Middleton followed him on instagram today. I wonder if they've had interaction yet with the rest of the cast or that was just a preemptive follow. I don't think I've seen her in anything but she was in that movie with Michael Shannon and Benedict Cumberbatch that was shelved (about Thomas Edison) during the Weinstein scandal, she's also in the new Downton Abbey movie.
Old 04-27-2019, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I wonder if he'll continue to post from set when they start filming Monday. That would be nice!

One of the other actors wrapped up whatever she was filming in Canada. No mention of going to shoot Shadowplay yet, but she did follow Taylor last week on IG.
Old 04-27-2019, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I wonder if he'll continue to post from set when they start filming Monday. That would be nice!

One of the other actors wrapped up whatever she was filming in Canada. No mention of going to shoot Shadowplay yet, but she did follow Taylor last week on IG.
I hope he does. I like when he posts.
Old 04-28-2019, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Seems like he's getting more comfortable posting things he's doing, not necessarily him...but I"ll take it.

I also, in my stalking of people involved in this show, found that Bron Studios which is producing is also the producer of the new Joker movie. So that's a good sign!

Last edited by worthyoflove; 04-28-2019 at 02:31 PM
Old 04-30-2019, 05:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I feel like we're in for a long Taylor blackout. They started filming yesterday, nobody posting about it that's associated with the cast yet...though they might just be doing table reads right now, etc. BUT I will say, this title of the show is going to be a tough one to stalk on social media because everyone posts artsy pictures with shadows, 90% of which look like they could be from a movie set.
Old 04-30-2019, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I feel like we're in for a long Taylor blackout. They started filming yesterday, nobody posting about it that's associated with the cast yet...though they might just be doing table reads right now, etc. BUT I will say, this title of the show is going to be a tough one to stalk on social media because everyone posts artsy pictures with shadows, 90% of which look like they could be from a movie set.
No blackout! I hope he doesn’t stop posting.
Old 04-30-2019, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm waiting for the first short hair sighting!
Old 04-30-2019, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I'm waiting for the first short hair sighting!
Yes! I want to see his look for this character.
Old 04-30-2019, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It has to be short. I just want that first fan encounter to prove it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread