Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2023, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
That was part of why I think that 'Inferno' didn't move forward, the insurance that the smaller film companies would have to carry during covid to get filming done was astronomical.
That could be!
Old 01-15-2023, 07:57 PM
Passionate Fan

I think COVID killed Inferno and probably many other films. There was so much uncertainty for so long that lots of projects just fell apart. I’m sure it was a nightmare to get it all figured out and he was supposed to start shooting as soon as everything shut down. It’s a shame because he seemed really excited to start and it would’ve been a starring role for him.
Crazy4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 08:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm hoping maybe they can get it all coordinated again and get it filmed at some point, unless he and everyone else just shelved it for good.
Gabbycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

At this point I believe the version Taylor was cast in probably won't come to be. You always hear stories of movies originally being cast and then shelved or delayed and then a new cast coming to be.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 11:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Looks like Josh is filming Season 2 of his Amazon series and he posted a pretty candid pic on IG that is hysterical. Of course, Taylor liked it which isn’t surprising considering the content and humor of it.
Old 04-23-2023, 09:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
Looks like Josh is filming Season 2 of his Amazon series and he posted a pretty candid pic on IG that is hysterical. Of course, Taylor liked it which isn’t surprising considering the content and humor of it.
I saw an IG story he posted of a guy trying to dip and eat what looks like cornbread. Is that what you're talking about? I don't see any new pics on his IG. But then again, I don't follow him. The only way I see any new pics is to go through who Taylor follows.
Edited: Sorry. I thought you were talking about Josh Pence. MY bad. I did see Josh Brolin's pic. Thank God he was sitting on what looks like a towel. Otherwise, that chair would have probably been slightly uncomfortable.
Old 04-23-2023, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think it was when they were filming Only the Brave last time that his now wife took a picture of him bare assed in just cowboy boots.

I think Open Range (Josh's series) actually films in New Mexico too. I wonder if he and Taylor will meet up.

I binged Open Range while I had covid last summer so it's a bit of a fever dream, but I remember liking it.
Old 04-23-2023, 07:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the first season of Outer Range. I remember I didn't want it to end. I like the mystery of it all. I also have liked Will Patton since I saw him in Armageddon. He's very talented.
Old 04-24-2023, 10:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

I also enjoyed Outer Range. I was wondering when filming would start for Season 2. They do film in New Mexico, and that makes sense because Josh has been in New Mexico for all of his recent stories. Wonder if him and Taylor will cross paths?
exploreoutdoors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm not huge on shows with a supernatural component but I like the story in this one.
Old 04-26-2023, 07:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Honestly, I forgot all about this show until I saw Josh’s post. I need to binge this once school is out.

I’m sure if Taylor & Josh are able to catch up with one another they will. I loved their chemistry on screen and they have a such a similar sense of humor.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor is so quiet about his celebrity friends it's hard to know if they ever do catch up or not. Like that one time Josh and his wife were in Austin and we didn't think they had time to see Taylor and then Josh's wife posts a picture with Taylor at his house a few days later.
Old 04-28-2023, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor is so quiet. Full stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Taylor is so quiet about his celebrity friends it's hard to know if they ever do catch up or not. Like that one time Josh and his wife were in Austin and we didn't think they had time to see Taylor and then Josh's wife posts a picture with Taylor at his house a few days later.
Old 04-29-2023, 11:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Josh is are only hope if there is a reunion between them because we know Taylor won’t share anything.
Old 04-29-2023, 11:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4books (View Post)
Josh is are only hope if there is a reunion between them because we know Taylor won’t share anything.
I'm not at all surprised with how much he cherishes his privacy in his personal life.
Reply   Post New Thread