Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2023, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

How long does it take to write an episode? A few weeks, a few months? Then you have to do casting, etc. All I remember from Ben's past from the first book was that he'd been married and divorced at least once, maybe twice.
worthyoflove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 10:00 PM
Passionate Fan

I don’t know about how long it takes but the strike doesn’t appear to be ending quickly so at this point I would say he might start shooting late this year or early to mid next year. Unfortunately, the strike is going to delay this going into production😩 . The only positive thing I see happening is that Painkiller is being released in August and fingers crossed American Primeval gets bumped up for an earlier release because of lack of content available then possibly the Terminal List sequel late next year or early the following year.
Crazy4books is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2023, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I just hope it doesn't last too long and he's then forced to turn down other opportunities, film-wise, waiting on this.

Though he hasn't done a movie in four years now.
Old 05-25-2023, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
How long does it take to write an episode? A few weeks, a few months? Then you have to do casting, etc. All I remember from Ben's past from the first book was that he'd been married and divorced at least once, maybe twice.
OM says she doesn’t know how long it typically takes.
Old 05-25-2023, 10:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I just hope it doesn't last too long and he's then forced to turn down other opportunities, film-wise, waiting on this.

Though he hasn't done a movie in four years now.
I fear this too and before you know it he’s sidelined for the better part of the year.

4 years since he’s done a movie??? Wow!!! Was 21 Bridges the last one?
Old 05-26-2023, 08:51 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He was signed on to do Inferno right before covid shut everything down...I mean he was physically driving to the location to shoot and they were shut down and that was April-ish 2020. He shot 21 Bridges (19 Bridges then) in 2018 and it was released in late 2019, that was the last movie he did. After that it was The Defeated then Terminal List, Painkiller and now American Primeval and then back to his Untitled Terminal List project.

He was very very briefly signed on to that Wash Me in the River debacle and someone apparently got to him to tell him to cut ties with Emmett...there's some expose coming out on him or has already. He's trash. I hope Pete has cut ties with him completely and Taylor for that matter. His company was funding Pieces.

Personally I'm not mad about him sticking to TV and the limited series format. I enjoy him more on TV just because it's more content but it would be nice to see him sprinkle in a film here or there.
Old 05-26-2023, 08:01 PM
Passionate Fan

I like the limited series format too because the turnaround (except Painkiller) tends to be quicker. He still needs to do a mixture of both but I think his aligning with Chris and Pete this past year has boxed him into streaming platforms. I wonder if he is still even reading movie scripts or has nothing appealed to him lately?

Randall Emmet is a scumbag and his baby mama is on the Vanderpump Rules cast. He has a slimy history of owing folks money and targeting young girls for roles in exchange for sexual favors. He also used Bruce Willis, as his health was declining, to promote and finance his crappy movies. Taylor & Pete would be very wise to get as far away from him as possible.
Old 06-07-2023, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

The first season of 'Terminal List' had about an eight month turn around from the time it finished filming to when it aired. That usually seems about right, from that 9 month to a year mark for them to be released. Another upside to the writer's strike (if there is any) is that these early projects that will be some of the first to go into production will have a much quicker turnaround.

I don't know how Randall was moving back when he first aligned with mostly Mark Wahlberg and Pete, but that was kind of his in. Pete agreed to do Battleship for the studio in order to get Lone Survivor made, but there was a lot of funding it needed and Randall's company helped fund it. He'd jump in on all these projects to help fund them and eventually got the reputation of being reputable...whether he was at that time or not, I don't know. But over the years it is very clear that if he ever was that reputation took a nose dive.

I remember the 50 Cent scandal first and 50 always mentioning that Randall owed him money, then it turned into Emmett doing these low budget films with high paid actors and banking on them being eaten up overseas. But, yes, the Bruce Willis of it all was the worst. He had to know what was going on with him and to continue to offer the roles and to use him as a cash cow knowing about his health is so so gross. I'm so so so glad Taylor pulled out of the movie he was signed on to for like three weeks...and I hate that Pieces lost it's funding but I wouldn't want it to be tainted by the association to this guy.
Old 06-12-2023, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

I didn't know the Bruce Willis stuff. That's terrible. Is this Randall guy in jail?
Old 06-12-2023, 10:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Unfortunately no.
Old 06-13-2023, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This was the article that came out last year and exposed him to the masses, he was already shady for those that kind of knew who he was. It's behind a subscriber paywall though:

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...cino-lala-kent

This kind of gives the highlights of why he's such a piece of ****. Hulu is doing a documentary on it all hopefully Taylor and Pete's names stay out of it. Taylor's last involvement with him was when he was funding Pieces and then when he signed on to one of his movies for like two weeks and backed out. I feel like it was probably one of those you scratch my back I'll scratch yours with signing on to it to move Pieces forward but someone got to him to let him know what a mess he is and the storm that was coming.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ulu-vanderpump

Quote:
Emmett’s downfall began with an investigation (“The Man Who Played Hollywood: Inside Randall Emmett’s Crumbling Empire”) by L.A. Times reporters Amy Kaufman and Meg James into claims against Emmett that include allegations of race discrimination, workplace abuse, and questionable on-set behavior toward actor Bruce Willis as his mental acuity declined ― all of which Emmett denies.
Old 06-13-2023, 03:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
This was the article that came out last year and exposed him to the masses, he was already shady for those that kind of knew who he was. It's behind a subscriber paywall though:

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...cino-lala-kent

This kind of gives the highlights of why he's such a piece of ****. Hulu is doing a documentary on it all hopefully Taylor and Pete's names stay out of it. Taylor's last involvement with him was when he was funding Pieces and then when he signed on to one of his movies for like two weeks and backed out. I feel like it was probably one of those you scratch my back I'll scratch yours with signing on to it to move Pieces forward but someone got to him to let him know what a mess he is and the storm that was coming.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...ulu-vanderpump
Such a disgusting person!!! I hope he gets what he deserves.
I‘m glad Taylor got away from this person as soon as possible.
audrey_k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2023, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He always gave very cling-on kind of groupie vibe back during the Lone Survivor era. Like you'd see him in pictures but not know who he was or what he did, and actually if you've ever watched Entourage I'm pretty sure Turtle was based off of him. He and Mark were close when they came to LA and he was his assistant for awhile.
Old 09-01-2023, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Not really news but Antoine Fuqua talking about Taylor's prequel recently:

Quote:
Oh, yeah. We were heavily involved for the prequel until the strike. Absolutely. I'm deeply involved. I love that franchise.

If I'm available, I definitely will [direct an episode]. Yeah, I absolutely will. I enjoy The Terminal List, I love it.

Oh, yeah. I love it, man. That's what I wanna do is I'll direct probably one or two that Chris [Pratt] is in, you know, because it's the prequel with Taylor [Kitsch] as well.
https://screenrant.com/terminal-list...ctor-response/
Old 09-02-2023, 10:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

I can’t wait for this project to get off the ground. Ben Edwards is the best character I think he has played. Hoping that we get a really good insight into the background of this character- something really deep with something that we haven’t seen yet.

On a different topic - is there any news about Gambit for Deadpool 3. Is there a possibility that both Taylor and Channing Tatum will appear as Gambit?
Tbm_hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread