Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Wow Bones, I think Ricky is just really insecure about how Amy feels right now. Still don't think he likes Clem but may be getting a vibe that she likes him. Will have to see how he reacts to that if he backs off or encourages it. He just said what he did to Ben to try and intimidate him. And the look on Amy's face (when she looked away) ater she said she wanted to get married again in the ending scene and he mentions that if Jack is okay they would be right back where they were in the morning, kinda confirms that he, Ricky, is right. Him bringing up John's last name may be his insecurities again because right now he has no claim on either Amy or John as they both are still Juergens so in his opinion they can pick up and leave for NY, leaving him behind at any time. The fact that he was trying so hard to contact George shows his desperation. Amy switching her reasons for wanting to get married every other episode isn't helping either. She needs to do away with her fear that Ricky will leave if she is honest and says I want to go to NY and I want you and John to come with me, maybe she thinks he will reject that request and chose to stay in CA given his school and his pending future with Leo's company to go live in NY where they will have to basically start over and have more bills paying rent (they live rent free now and can hardly get by). This is a very touchy time for them both and life keeps handing them sour limes. They are gonna figure it out I know, but until then we have to put up with sneaky Clem and creepy Ben.
Agree completely.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 08-30-2012, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Wow Bones, I think Ricky is just really insecure about how Amy feels right now. Still don't think he likes Clem but may be getting a vibe that she likes him. Will have to see how he reacts to that if he backs off or encourages it. He just said what he did to Ben to try and intimidate him. And the look on Amy's face (when she looked away) ater she said she wanted to get married again in the ending scene and he mentions that if Jack is okay they would be right back where they were in the morning, kinda confirms that he, Ricky, is right. Him bringing up John's last name may be his insecurities again because right now he has no claim on either Amy or John as they both are still Juergens so in his opinion they can pick up and leave for NY, leaving him behind at any time. The fact that he was trying so hard to contact George shows his desperation. Amy switching her reasons for wanting to get married every other episode isn't helping either. She needs to do away with her fear that Ricky will leave if she is honest and says I want to go to NY and I want you and John to come with me, maybe she thinks he will reject that request and chose to stay in CA given his school and his pending future with Leo's company to go live in NY where they will have to basically start over and have more bills paying rent (they live rent free now and can hardly get by). This is a very touchy time for them both and life keeps handing them sour limes. They are gonna figure it out I know, but until then we have to put up with sneaky Clem and creepy Ben.
I completely agree.

If someone was making up excuses as a reason to get married instead of wanting to get married because they love you, would that make you doubt they even want to be with you and also doubt they even love you.

Every line from Amy - I want to get married - has been said at least 50 times this run..
1. I want to get married so I could prove I wasn't gay.
2. Ben finds out the truth -- let's get married (hasty decision like it was when she proposed to him in 3xwhatever that ep was)
3. Wants to get married to keep Ricky away from girls.
4. Wanted to elope so she can keep her parents from bringing dates to her wedding.

She also has no desire in planning the wedding.

Not one of those reasons were that she wanted to marry him for him because she loves him. It does hurt when the person you love has to convince herself/himself to get married and how they have to have an excuse to get married as oppose of wanting to marry for love.
Old 08-30-2012, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
I completely agree.

If someone was making up excuses as a reason to get married instead of wanting to get married because they love you, would that make you doubt they even want to be with you and also doubt they even love you.

Every line from Amy - I want to get married - has been said at least 50 times this run..
2. Ben finds out the truth -- let's get married (hasty decision like it was when she proposed to him in 3xwhatever that ep was)
4. Wanted to elope so she can keep her parents from bringing dates to her wedding.

Not one of those reasons were that she wanted to marry him for him because she loves him. It does hurt when the person you love has to convince herself/himself to get married and how they have to have an excuse to get married as oppose of wanting to marry for love.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 08-30-2012, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

Ricky is insecure and Amy isn't helping. She needs to make it clear to him that she wants to marry him because she loves him and for no other reason. I understand where Ricky's doubt is coming from.

However, Ricky needs to squash this Clementime flirting like Yesterday. Im not sure he is interesting in her. I think he might enjoy the attention though... In a since that someone besides Amy sees and understands him and still likes him.

Right now Both Ricky and Amy have things they need to work out with each other that involves actual sharing of feelings before they get married.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
I completely agree.

EXACTLY

in any relationship (not only ricky and amy), if you do not marry for love, better not to marry ... and doesn't just speak it, is prove it
Old 08-30-2012, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Ricky is insecure and Amy isn't helping. She needs to make it clear to him that she wants to marry him because she loves him and for no other reason. I understand where Ricky's doubt is coming from.

However, Ricky needs to squash this Clementime flirting like Yesterday. Im not sure he is interesting in her. I think he might enjoy the attention though... In a since that someone besides Amy sees and understands him and still likes him.

Right now Both Ricky and Amy have things they need to work out with each other that involves actual sharing of feelings before they get married.
Completely agree. I think he doesn't have any feelings for Clementine like that but I do think she does and Ricky is flattered by that and he's also vulnerable right now because of his doubts/insecurities thinking Amy doesn't really love him or wants to marry him. Amy definitely has insecurities as well and Ricky makes those worse like Amy is making Ricky's insecurities worse. I do think well am expecting a scene with them with Dr. Fields next half tbh.

Also nothing happened between 4b - 5a was because nothing was resolved. It kept festering and boiling over so hopefully next half, 5b, will be a step to the resolution since we are 'half over' the hill haha
Old 08-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Passionate Fan

i know that it is a old video, but I love the song (I think I will make a new version in a few months )
low down some bad vibes, and be happy
Old 08-30-2012, 12:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well I think we may all disagree between whats going on between ricky and amy and what their specific reasons may be but I think we can all agree that this angsty storyline that has existed since 4x14 SHOULD HAVE BEEN WRAPPED UP BY 5x11. But Brenda is an idiot and spent all of 4B with people being gay and then spent all of 5A on ben & leo/camille plus george/kathleen so ramy has had no progression since 4x13.

Spoiler:

Also ricky is blatantly flirting with Clementine and somehow all you ricky stans on here have found a way to spin it so its not his fault instead of calling him out on it.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

I agree Bones
Old 08-30-2012, 01:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Theory:

Ken needed more money since he got married so he had brenda basically make him the main character during 5A and give him (and the characters associated with him) the most screentime. i feel like I could be on to something here

jk jk jk
Old 08-30-2012, 02:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones30rockfan (View Post)
Well I think we may all disagree between whats going on between ricky and amy and what their specific reasons may be but I think we can all agree that this angsty storyline that has existed since 4x14 SHOULD HAVE BEEN WRAPPED UP BY 5x11. But Brenda is an idiot and spent all of 4B with people being gay and then spent all of 5A on ben & leo/camille plus george/kathleen so ramy has had no progression since 4x13.

Spoiler:

Also ricky is blatantly flirting with Clementine and somehow all you ricky stans on here have found a way to spin it so its not his fault instead of calling him out on it.
you got that right Bones....they blamed Amy and Ricky is suppose to be the poor guy...what a shame..first Clementine is just like a sister...he's not gonna cheat on Amy...but yet Ricky goes to the coffee shop to see Clementine hahaha and lied about..i definitely wont want to marry somebody who i cant trust!!!
Old 08-30-2012, 03:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones30rockfan (View Post)

Spoiler:

ICA with the part in bold ... actually with the whole post. We can all agree BH is a dumbass for letting this crap go on for as long as it has. But as for the part in bold I definitely agree with you 1000%. I too think Ricky is blatantly flirting with Clemydia but no one here wants to see him as someone who does wrong I posted this over in the Ep. Discussion thread but it can be posted here too ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurance (View Post)
You have shown reasons why Amy has not been full gung ho on getting married but you have stated ZERO proof of her not wanting to be with Ricky.

Let's make one thing clear to all of you Ricky stans, Ricky is ALWAYS the one that is putting their relationship in utter turmoil (nearly breaking up). Let's look at the facts the two times their relationship has been in major jeopardy, when it came down to Adrian leaving messages and Ricky lying, instead of being a man and realizing his mistakes he ran like a pathetic coward and blamed his girlfriend for not trusting him and he kicked her out and she wound up being the one to have to fight for their relationship, Ricky was being a little bitch throwing a tantrum. Now when it's all about marriage he's seeking a way out? What because Amy doesn't want to jump right into getting married he thinks she doesn't want to be with him, so what? He's trying to find a way out of this so that he doesn't come out hurt if she indeed does not want to be with him? Pathetic and cowardly behavior.

Yeah he may really want to get married but he has taken no time to understand how Amy feels about getting married so quickly. He may talk it out with her one episode and then the next its still "when are we getting married" "lets talk marriage". WTF is that? One episode Amy is saying how scared she is of being married so soon the next he's pressuring for marriage?

I just realized something, he's never compromised for her, yeah okay he might've kept his shlong in his pants for a few months and not cheated on her but big freakin whoop. When it comes down to the relationship what has he done for her?

I know i'm going to get these questions/complaints/excuses so time for me to squash them:

He pays the apartment bills? Um excuse me, wasn't he the one that wanted her to move in with him? She didn't have to move in with him she could still be at home with George working at the nursery making her own money ... and let's not forget she has insurance.

He stopped lying especially when it comes to women he's close too?
Jokes on you, what just happened with Clemydia?

He apologized for his past mistakes? Okay yeah he apologized but let's see um didn't he lie again ... this time the lie seems worst considering he lied about where he was and who he was with.

He's trying to make it work with Amy? How? By finding a way out when ish looks like it will hit the fan?

He's tolerated Amy ... and Amy's tolerated him; what's your point?

But Amy is so immature ... so is he ... again what's your point?

But he provides money for John ... so does Amy aaaagain what's your point?

But Amy complains so much ... yeah she complains about life but not about their relationship ....

But Amy picks fights with Ricky! Her der!!! what do the fights she has with Ricky always consist of? OH THATS RIGHT LIFE not their relationship ... unless you consider the ones where she's accusing him of doing something behind her back but ... those are with reason.

But Amy lied about being married! Um ... yeah ... so why didn't Ricky squash that lie from the get go? Why couldn't he have done it when Amy announced they were married?

But Amy only wanted to get married because she didn't want her parents to bring their respective dates? Let me see I'm pretty sure Ricky said he'll take it with a huge grin on his face, so what's the problem?

Amy only wanted to get married to prove she wasn't gay! Yeah and? Aren't they still together, wasn't the whole gay thing some stupid filler fluke?

But Amy is always doubting Ricky! WITH REASON every time she's doubted him she's had a reason too, like recently when Ricky decided to stay out all night he might've texted her but he didn't fill her in on everything he was doing. He definitely forgot to mention he was with Clemydia walking her back to her dorm.

But Amy doesn't listen to Ricky all of the time! Does she have to? I'm sorry but I thought she was her own person, her own woman? I mean I wasn't aware that we were living back in the stone ages where men controlled all of what women did? So you're saying Ricky is her master and she should bow out and do whatever he feels she should do for him? Then that explains why she feels she has to have sex with him all the time just to keep him satisfied.

He kept the couch! After throwing a bitch fit, give me a break!

So what has he done for her?

Yes obviously after all of that Amy has her flaws, so what? Even after everything she has never shown she has not wanted to be in a relationship with Ricky. Getting back to my point it's always been Ricky looking for the way out when Ish hits the fan. So you tell me who seems more serious about the relationship now the one that isn't ready to hop into marriage WITH LEGITIMATE REASONS or the one who's shown maturity but jumps ship with ish hits the fan?

excuse the spelling error i'm too lazy to fix em
^that's pretty much how i've seen their relationship thus far.

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 08-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Lets be clear here. Amy is a crazy biatch but she is a crazy biatch who LOVES ricky COMPLETELY. and tbh i kinda dont like amy atm.

BUT BUT BUT amy being crazy doesnt give ricky allowance to EMOTIONALLY CHEAT and ricky was seconds away from physically cheating on amy with clementine.

i cant cosign his behavior. he is trash tbh. i hate ricky.

wow i just realized i dont like amy and i hate ricky... great job Brenda!!!!!
Old 08-30-2012, 05:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Don't think Ricky is consciously flirting with Clementine . . . sometimes it happens especially if the person you are talking to is paying you compliments and subtley coming on to you by bringing up past stuff you shared that may infer flirting. I think he now realizes he is walking a thin line after that hug. I will reserve my Ricky judgement for when I see how he relates to Clementine going forward. Like if he goes back to the shop for no reason other than to check on her . . . he is going down a peg or two on my respect monitor
Old 08-30-2012, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Hey Everyone! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-31,NJH D-131 OSW D-157, J-Hope D-158, Jinyoung-D-179 JK-D-396

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-9 LDH D-367