Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Don't think Ricky is consciously flirting with Clementine . . . sometimes it happens especially if the person you are talking to is paying you compliments and subtley coming on to you by bringing up past stuff you shared that may infer flirting. I think he now realizes he is walking a thin line after that hug. I will reserve my Ricky judgement for when I see how he relates to Clementine going forward. Like if he goes back to the shop for no reason other than to check on her . . . he is going down a peg or two on my respect monitor
Im with you. This is how i see it. Im not sure if he is consciously meaning to flirt with her or lead her on in anyway. I think it really all started with him just trying to be a nice guy.

Also has a women who has been with her man for 4 years and completely loves him... Flirting doesn't always mean something. Sometimes its even a joke to me. However, its different b/c Ricky knows that Clem is interested in him or at least suspects so he should be in no way encouraging it.

To me right now Both Amy and Ricky are in the wrong. Amy is sending Ricky mixes signals. She has been for a while now. No wonder he his confused and doubting her really wanting to get married. However, like many have said it does feel like Ricky is trying to find something from Clementime that he isn't getting from Amy at the moment. And Emotional cheating is just as bed as a kiss. If he his consciously going to Clementime when he his mad at Amy so she can say nice things to him and make him feel better than he needs to be smacked.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
To me right now Both Amy and Ricky are in the wrong. Amy is sending Ricky mixes signals. She has been for a while now. No wonder he his confused and doubting her really wanting to get married. However, like many have said it does feel like Ricky is trying to find something from Clementime that he isn't getting from Amy at the moment. And Emotional cheating is just as bed as a kiss. If he his consciously going to Clementime when he his mad at Amy so she can say nice things to him and make him feel better than he needs to be smacked.
Agreed on all of it.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtaylor531 (View Post)
im with you. This is how i see it. Im not sure if he is consciously meaning to flirt with her or lead her on in anyway. I think it really all started with him just trying to be a nice guy.

Also has a women who has been with her man for 4 years and completely loves him... Flirting doesn't always mean something. Sometimes its even a joke to me. However, its different b/c ricky knows that clem is interested in him or at least suspects so he should be in no way encouraging it.

To me right now both Amy and Ricky are in the wrong. Amy is sending ricky mixes signals. She has been for a while now. No wonder he his confused and doubting her really wanting to get married. However, like many have said it does feel like ricky is trying to find something from clementime that he isn't getting from amy at the moment. And emotional cheating is just as bed as a kiss. If he his consciously going to clementime when he his mad at amy so she can say nice things to him and make him feel better than he needs to be smacked.

ITA.
Old 08-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I am going to bed now, Talk to you all later! .

Goodnight everyone! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-9,NJH D-109 OSW D-135, J-Hope D-136, Jinyoung-D-157 JK-D-374

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, LDH D-345
Old 08-30-2012, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

All I know is I want more of this...

Source: Te Amo

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 08-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Me too!
Old 08-31-2012, 03:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmtaylor531 (View Post)

and emotional cheating is just as bed as a kiss. If he his consciously going to clementime when he his mad at amy so she can say nice things to him and make him feel better than he needs to be smacked.
which is exactly what he is doing!!!
Old 08-31-2012, 04:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

To be honest...both Amy and Ricky have issues that they need to resolve and move on from before they get married. No one right or wrong...they both have insecurites lol. Hopefully in 5B they get it together.
Old 08-31-2012, 04:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoMYSTiCxo (View Post)
To be honest...both Amy and Ricky have issues that they need to resolve and move on from before they get married. No one right or wrong...they both have insecurites lol. Hopefully in 5B they get it together.
Agreed.

And we're not gonna understand it until BH and co gives us a scene with them talking it out.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Agreed.

And we're not gonna understand it until BH and co gives us a scene with them talking it out.
Spoiler:
Old 08-31-2012, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoMYSTiCxo (View Post)

Cee Cee
Old 08-31-2012, 05:31 AM
Elite Fan

Anyway made this gifset for a request

Last edited by Sweet Pea; 08-31-2012 at 06:30 AM
Old 08-31-2012, 05:52 AM
Master Fan

That gifset - this is what we need, scenes like this. Their chemistry is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cee Cee
Old 08-31-2012, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee_cee_ (View Post)
That gifset - this is what we need, scenes like this. Their chemistry is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know right. People are doubting it right now but we'll get back there.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Anyway made this gifset for a request

Nice gifs

Quote:
To be honest...both Amy and Ricky have issues that they need to resolve and move on from before they get married. No one right or wrong...they both have insecurites lo
agreed