Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

We will have to see in the Christmas Ep about what is going to happen with Jack and mostly...Ramy. Hope it's some fluff with them.

Last edited by xoMYSTiCxo; 08-27-2012 at 07:55 PM
Old 08-27-2012, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoMYSTiCxo (View Post)
We will have to see in the Christmas Ep about what he going to happen with Jack and mostly...Ramy. Hope it's some fluff with them.
Word.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Did Jack died?.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-31,NJH D-131 OSW D-157, J-Hope D-158, Jinyoung-D-179 JK-D-396

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-9 LDH D-367
Old 08-27-2012, 07:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
Did Jack died?.
We don't know cause his parents came out crying (the mom took out her fangs for a 2 second scene apparantly) and asked for everyone to pray and the ladies all started crying assuming the worse I guess . .

Yes Tanya that gif is Ricky schooling Ben after telling him to butt out of his marriage and his and Amy's business. Alice and Henry took off so fast when they saw how mad Ricky was with Ben. . . faster than bugs bunny when Elmo's chasing him . . .or even the Road Runner

Last edited by GoldenSun; 08-27-2012 at 07:57 PM
Old 08-27-2012, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
We don't know cause his parents came out crying (the mom took out her fangs for a 2 second scene apparantly) and asked for everyone to pray and the ladies all started crying assuming the worse I guess . .
Oh okay, thanks for the info.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-31,NJH D-131 OSW D-157, J-Hope D-158, Jinyoung-D-179 JK-D-396

Old 08-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Totally off topic but can't believe those two in your avator still playing high school students. When do they plan to graduate? When they like get to 40 or something?

Back on topic . . anyone thinks its weird that Ramy wears their wedding ring whilst at home, knowing fully well that they aren't married? They are so married they are only missing the formality . . . why can't Ricky get this and just chill man. Sex almost every day . . . don't he know the minute he says I do all that is gonna stop
Old 08-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Unfortunately, I think Ricky is really starting to question Amy's love for him. In all honesty, I think he's been questioning it for quite some time and the acceptance letter from NY only increased his questioning. When Amy was leaving the apartment and told him she loved him, his response was "We''ll see." I think he's starting to believe Amy doesn't really want to be married to him, and would rather go to NY without him. He was panicked last week over it, and his urgency to get ahold of George tonight was more proof imo. Ricky's insecurities with her are at an all time high, and he continues to pick fights with her because he's convinced himself that she isn't being honest with him about something.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Totally off topic but can't believe those two in your avator still playing high school students. When do they plan to graduate? When they like get to 40 or something?

Back on topic . . anyone thinks its weird that Ramy wears their wedding ring whilst at home, knowing fully well that they aren't married? They are so married they are only missing the formality . . . why can't Ricky get this and just chill man. Sex almost every day . . . don't he know the minute he says I do all that is gonna stop
Off Topic: There characters graduated at the end of Season 3, My pic is of Lea and Cory at a event. They are dating now in real life.

On Topic:

Ya I hope they get married for real soon! .

Old 08-27-2012, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Unfortunately, I think Ricky is really starting to question Amy's love for him. In all honesty, I think he's been questioning it for quite some time and the acceptance letter from NY only increased his questioning. When Amy was leaving the apartment and told him she loved him, his response was "We''ll see." I think he's starting to believe Amy doesn't really want to be married to him, and would rather go to NY without him. He was panicked last week over it, and his urgency to get ahold of George tonight was more proof imo. Ricky's insecurities with her are at an all time high, and he continues to pick fights with her because he's convinced himself that she isn't being honest with him about something.
Agreed. This is what I've been trying to say for the past few weeks. I am interested to see how Ramy overcome these doubts.
Old 08-27-2012, 08:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones30rockfan (View Post)
I havent watched this episode (I was watching K Michelle go off on Rasheeda on VH1, Endurance did you see that reunion!!! It was crayyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!)

Anyways, I dont like what ive been reading on here but even though I keep telling myself I wont watch Ill probably end up watching the whole episode tomorrow night or wednesday night on twitter
I am watching the damn reunion right now and all I can say is RATCHEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Not only K.Michelle but Joseline "I want his ding dong and his money ... lawd give me the strength and she is supposed to be a woman of god? I CANT

I would advise you to go into watching this finale WITH NEGATIVE EXPECTATIONS!!!!!!!! Or just dont watch it at all ....

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 08-27-2012, 10:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
We don't know anything.. What is being given can be interpreted as anything. People are upset at BH and every little thing Clementine does is making her look like the bad person. BH is obvs playing it up and I don't see how Ricky is emotionally cheating on Amy..

What was the purpose in her sleeping with Jack and telling him she doesn't go after guys in relationships only to flirt with Ricky and try to break up him and Amy? None of that makes any sense to me.
I have to agree with this. After watching the finale, I didn't get any feelings of attraction between Ricky and Clementine. I might need to rewatch the episode, but I think it is all misdirection. I feel like Ricky is concerned for Clementine as a friend. Maybe Clementine is interested, maybe not. But I believe that all of it is being played up and it will end up being misdirection. I will likely watch the episode again tomorrow and reassess.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

I think Clementine's look made him uncomfortable but he might also be flattered by the attn but I don't see him acting on it.

I think we're gonna be seeing more of Ricky/Ben duking it out next year .. basically I think Ricky/Amy are gonna be fighting with Ben/Clementine for each other.. This could be interesting.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
I think Clementine's look made him uncomfortable but he might also be flattered by the attn but I don't see him acting on it.

I think we're gonna be seeing more of Ricky/Ben duking it out next year .. basically I think Ricky/Amy are gonna be fighting with Ben/Clementine for each other.. This could be interesting.
Can't wait to see Ben get punched again (wishful thinking lol)

Hope we get more from Ricky and Amy in the second half.
Old 08-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I am going to bed now, Talk to you all later! .

Goodnight everyone! .

Old 08-27-2012, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piapiepiae (View Post)
Can't wait to see Ben get punched again (wishful thinking lol)

Hope we get more from Ricky and Amy in the second half.
I wanted Ricky to punch Ben in the hospital to be honest. He deserved it.

"I'll be waiting at the back of the church if you decide to run"

^Ugh I seriously can not stand Ben at all..Loved how Ricky told him to leave him and Amy alone and stay out of their business and how he's always gonna be in Amy's life regardless. Ricky's trying to intimidate him.. I just wish he punched him instead haha