Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-04-2013, 12:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Preach it Evas . . hang on to that straw and don't you dare let any Ramy fan take it from you . . .

Rickybobby has your back BB
Old 06-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evasiveideal (View Post)
brenda hampton also said in her interview that in the last scene with ricky and amy they would come out with the truth about everything and they did

i never said it wasn't hard for amy but that doesn 't mean she is in love with ricky

in fact what she says was, "maybe i am in love or maybe i will never be in love so it doesnt matter"---so maybe that part was the truth

however, i think that season 5 was building up to this and the final scene between ricky and amy was the truth between the both of them

the parents are always putting in their 2 cents...but its ricky and amy who ultimately have to take control of their own lives...which they did
No one ever said the truth didn't come out in that confrontation. It did. The truth was that Amy didn't want to get married and neither did Ricky. The other truth was that Amy felt like Ricky wasn't in love with her, at least not enough to be married to her. Amy never once said she wasn't in love with Ricky and in fact, the scene with her parents hinted at the fact that she actually is. If you really watched that confrontation scene, it was clear that Amy broke things off because she felt Ricky wasn't in love with her, at least not as much as she wanted/needed him to be. She even told him that him being in love with her would've made all the difference. I'm not sure why some of you don't understand that when it was made very, very clear.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

fine so you agree ricky isn't in love with amy? or did you come up with some ridiculous justification for that too/
Old 06-04-2013, 01:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
fine so you agree ricky isn't in love with amy? or did you come up with some ridiculous justification for that too/
Old 06-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I never said Ricky was or wasn't in love with Amy. I don't think Ricky really knows. All that I think he knows for sure is that he loves her.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

look i have had shows end without getting my endgame but ive never jsut ignored the entire finale and said well it didnt mean anything and maybe 5 years down the line amy will change her mind or ricky will change his mind

its the finale...there are no more interpretations left
Old 06-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
look i have had shows end without getting my endgame but ive never jsut ignored the entire finale and said well it didnt mean anything and maybe 5 years down the line amy will change her mind or ricky will change his mind

Didn't you guys interpret a whole scenario of Ben touring the campus with John and Amy when he comes to visit. Or them riding off on their Unicorn or something to that effect

My apologies if that wasn't you.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Sweetie, I made my point and made it very well. You can believe what you want but the finale made it very clear last night that the only reason Ricky/Amy split was because Amy didn't feel like Ricky was madly in love with her the way she wanted/needed him to be. It had nothing to do with Ben or anything else. Regardless of what happened in the confrontation scene(which I've already explained and won't do again), what happened afterwards is what is truly important imo. The only thing we know for sure is that Ricky loves Amy and his son. Is he in love with her? She doesn't think so and he never said so how the heck are we supposed to know? Amy, on the other hand, loves/and might be in love with Ricky(the words that came out of her mouth in her final scene). That's all we know. The show ended and that's that.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Didn't you guys interpret a whole scenario of Ben touring the campus with John and Amy when he comes to visit. Or them riding off on their Unicorn or something to that effect

My apologies if that wasn't you.
no that wasn't me

i do think ben and amy is ambiguous though since it wasnt addressed

the stuff that was addressed such as adrian and omar, jack and grace and ricky and amy, are final

i think adrian and omar are happy (although i would have preferred her with ricky) and i think that jack and grace don't want to be together bc thats how they ended up

at the end amy said, "maybe i am in love or maybe i will never be and it doesnt matter"

and when ricky and amy were talking she said you arent in love with me
ricky then agreed and said "but i do love you"

anyways listen to their conversation again it is clear that he is differentiating between loving someone and being in love with someone
Old 06-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Sweetie, I made my point and made it very well. .
if you do say so yourself??
Old 06-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Pinky (View Post)
It's twu wuv, everything about it is weal.
lmfao, wasn't that you? THE HATERS WILL HATE, BUT RADRIAN FANS LYKE OMGZ WE WILL PREVAIL!!111.

That was you for like 2 years nonstop bashing anyone who got in the way of your "twu wuv" BS. Please.

Quote:
Nah, that's entitled people like yourself who constantly go into other fan threads to start fights to force your opinions down other people's throats because you feel like anyone who raises a voice against Ramy should be silenced. Ridiculous.
hahaha oh my, you actually think people are going to buy into that? Everyone knows what kind of a poster you were here. You would bash people on the spoiler thread constantlyyy cause they didn't agree with you. Hypocrite hypocrite.

Quote:
What actual relationship? It was an unplanned pregnancy. A baby does not equal a relationship and never will.
Well, that's not what I said, but it seems as if you have problems comprehending things correctly and twisting them around in order for you to make a point.

Guess what though?

Twu wuv isn't an ILY after date 2.

And it sure as hell isn't cheating sweetie, hate to break it to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia in wonderland (View Post)
So much fighting in this thread

Mitra, if you don't ship it, get out. Princess Pinky is allowed to say whatever she pleases, she's a shipper
Really? Then why are you on the shipper thread of Ramy's Vanessa? Sorry, I really don't care at this point because the show is over, and the board is going to close. If this girl who uses her relationships as a way as to how she ships couples, and subconsciously bashes other people, is going to talk sht, then why not be a part of that hilarity.

lol pleeaseee.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
no that wasn't me

i do think ben and amy is ambiguous though since it wasnt addressed

the stuff that was addressed such as adrian and omar, jack and grace and ricky and amy, are final

i think adrian and omar are happy (although i would have preferred her with ricky) and i think that jack and grace don't want to be together bc thats how they ended up

at the end amy said, "maybe i am in love or maybe i will never be and it doesnt matter"

and when ricky and amy were talking she said you arent in love with me
ricky then agreed and said "but i do love you"

anyways listen to their conversation again it is clear that he is differentiating between loving someone and being in love with someone
I'm not sure why you keep posting the same thing over and over again when I've already said that the only thing we know for sure when it comes to Ricky and his feelings is that he loves Amy and his son. I've never said Ricky is in love with Amy. My personal opinion is that Ricky doesn't know what being "in love" means. In fact, he told Madison and Lauren several episodes ago that he isn't sure what being in love means. I'm not sure I believe any of these characters know what it means to really be "in love".
Old 06-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

I agree, I don't think any of these characters know what it is like to be in love either TBH...however the way that it was portrayed in the show, Ricky & Amy seemed to be very much so in love. And the way that they massacred Bamy in the end, it showed that they never were in love with each other, maybe loved each other, and maybe they were in like with each other, but that's as far as it went.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

so now ricky doesnt know what love means?

i think he does know he doesnt love amy since that is who he has been in a relationship with for the past few seasons

I am not princess pinky by the way, although i do agree with a lot of her posts

and what is the difference between us shipping radrian or ben and amy and you shipping ricky and amy?

you can say what you want but you can't change how the show ended...after the past few seasons of watching ricky and amy endlessly discuss their boring relationship they finally realized the truth...thank god...between them fake getting married and then going back and forth about actually getting married

why would you want them to be together anyways? so they can do that for the rest of their lives? i mean dont you want ricky to be happy and amy for that matter? or would it be better for them to stay together and resent each other or john?
Old 06-04-2013, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

I could pretty much ask you the same things in regards to Bamy and Radrian.

lol...pretty simple. Radrian was a cheating, destructive, abusive couple.

Bamy was a couple based on convenience.

Ramy, whether you guys like it or not, had a lot more build-up and exploration as a couple than Bamy and Radrian did. Regardless of how the show ended, and this is what people find most infuriating, is that the build-up and the exploration fo Ramy as a couple did not match up to the ending. Even people who don't like Ramy agree with this.