Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

i can agree that ben needs to accept the fact that amy may not be in love with him....however, i think amy's reluctance to answer that question when ricky asked makes that whole point ambiguous
Old 06-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

hey i can agree that adrian and ricky arent meant to be together now..since they did not end up together---same with ben and amy---although that part was more ambiguous

but my point is that we did see amy and ricky together for most of the series...and although it was fine in the beginning this past season and season 4 were leading up to this finale---and it wasn't a big surprise for me
Old 06-04-2013, 02:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evasiveideal (View Post)
so now ricky doesnt know what love means?

i think he does know he doesnt love amy since that is who he has been in a relationship with for the past few seasons

I am not princess pinky by the way, although i do agree with a lot of her posts

and what is the difference between us shipping radrian or ben and amy and you shipping ricky and amy?

you can say what you want but you can't change how the show ended...after the past few seasons of watching ricky and amy endlessly discuss their boring relationship they finally realized the truth...thank god...between them fake getting married and then going back and forth about actually getting married

why would you want them to be together anyways? so they can do that for the rest of their lives? i mean dont you want ricky to be happy and amy for that matter? or would it be better for them to stay together and resent each other or john?
Do you actually read your posts before you submit them? I never said Ricky doesn't know what love means. I said I believe he doesn't know what being "in love" means and my belief is re-enforced by the fact he told Madison and Lauren that he doesn't know what it means. You think you do know that he doesn't love Amy? You did watch the episode, correct? He specifically stated that he does indeed love her. Wow. Just, wow is all I can say lol.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
Really? Then why are you on the shipper thread of Ramy's Vanessa? Sorry, I really don't care at this point because the show is over, and the board is going to close. If this girl who uses her relationships as a way as to how she ships couples, and subconsciously bashes other people, is going to talk sht, then why not be a part of that hilarity.

lol pleeaseee.
1. My name isn't Vanessa.

2. Because I'm not bashing nor hating (on couples or fellow ff users)
Old 06-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Do you actually read your posts before you submit them? I never said Ricky doesn't know what love means. I said I believe he doesn't know what being "in love" means and my belief is re-enforced by the fact he told Madison and Lauren that he doesn't know what it means. You think you do know that he doesn't love Amy? You did watch the episode, correct? He specifically stated that he does indeed love her. Wow. Just, wow is all I can say lol.
i think he knows by now that he is not "IN LOVE" with amy---yes definitely

that was what the whole argument was about

he "LOVES" amy but is not "IN LOVE" with her

after all this time of trying to make it work and be in love...i think they both know that they are not "IN LOVE" (i am putting it in quotes so you see the difference)

do they love each other? yes definitely...they have established that

however the difference is that they are not "IN LOVE" and never were

just like george and anne...they love each other and their kids...but are not IN LOVE

there is a huge difference between being "IN LOVE" and "loving someone"

he may not know what being "IN LOVE" means because he has never been "IN LOVE" but either way he is not "IN LOVE" with amy

do you understand what I am saying now?
Old 06-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
i can agree that ben needs to accept the fact that amy may not be in love with him....however, i think amy's reluctance to answer that question when ricky asked makes that whole point ambiguous
I will give you this one, but I personally think it was a bone to Ben/Amy shippers to go build your happily ever after, just as us Ramy shippers got our bone with Amy saying she may be in love, to go build our happy ever after. Win, win for everyone as far as BH is concerned.

Ramy was giving each other moon eyes up to when they actually left the school. They weren't formal like Jace with a kiss to the cheek or Benadrian with just a hug . . .get what I'm saying? Next scene boom .. . .like 10 minutes to go and everyting changes. Writers did that cause they know if they did it earlier, even though it would have probably be more believable it would kill ratings. The way they did it made no sense, especially given the lead up and then the final what ifs, maybe we should give this time back and forth, at least from Amy in the end. And we still have Ricky saying he wants her to love him and come back to him eventually. That's the last voice over we got at the end of the closing credits.

Found it curious Ricky still appeared jealous of Ben when he asked Amy if she was madly in love with him though. I assumed she answered no, given that she believed it would have been okay to go back up and tell Ricky she loves him again. No way she would want to do that if she had said yes cause that probably would have annoyed Ricky alot given Ben's challenge in the school hall

Boy wonder if she is reading any of this back and forth over the internet and laughing at us whilst drinking the blood of young children?

Last edited by GoldenSun; 06-04-2013 at 05:29 PM
Old 06-04-2013, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia in wonderland (View Post)
1. My name isn't Vanessa.

2. Because I'm not bashing nor hating (on couples or fellow ff users)
1. lol umm are you serious right now?? LOL.

2. Doesn't matter, other people are and they will get called out for it when they previously haven't been
Old 06-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
i think he knows by now that he is not "IN LOVE" with amy---yes definitely

that was what the whole argument was about

he "LOVES" amy but is not "IN LOVE" with her

after all this time of trying to make it work and be in love...i think they both know that they are not "IN LOVE" (i am putting it in quotes so you see the difference)

do they love each other? yes definitely...they have established that

however the difference is that they are not "IN LOVE" and never were

just like george and anne...they love each other and their kids...but are not IN LOVE

there is a huge difference between being "IN LOVE" and "loving someone"

he may not know what being "IN LOVE" means because he has never been "IN LOVE" but either way he is not "IN LOVE" with amy

do you understand what I am saying now?
I don't recall Amy or Ricky saying they aren't in love with the other person. It was certainly implied when Amy told Ricky he isn't in love with her and he just said "I do love you, Amy". However, as I've said over and over again, the only thing we know for sure, because the words actually came from his mouth, is that he does love Amy. I've never said Ricky was or is in love with Amy. As for Amy, she said AFTER the confrontation that she may be in love. She's not sure. I got the impression from her "it would make all the difference in the world" comment and what she said to her parents that she is in fact in love with him. Or what she believes being in love with someone feels like at least. Amy wants him to be madly in love with her and she simply didn't feel confident that he was. Hence, the reason she decided to end things and leave. However, with that said, I will state once again that I never said Ricky was or is in love with Amy. I simply said he loves her and that's that. I don't believe he knows what being "in love" is. I'm tired of having to repeat myself.

Last edited by GRITS83; 06-04-2013 at 08:51 PM
Old 06-05-2013, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Guys, Bamy and Ramy fans, I've watched this argument go back and forth for the past few days and it needs to wrap up and be done with.

Bamy fans you're gonna have your own ending you prefer.
Ramy fans you're gonna have your own ending you prefer.

Stop trying to make one or the other seem right when we're never gonna know who actually was in love with whom. It's all what we've interpreted differently. Now this board is gonna be closed in a week and we could go on forever arguing about Ramy/Bamy but what good will that do.

I have my personal feelings on it which I've posted on my tumblr but this should not be the place to talk Ramy vs Bamy.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

*bump*

Passing this around..

The board will close June 9th. It was a great and fun experience to moderate this board. I hope to catch up with all of you in the future
Old 06-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for setting the rules. I know the board is closing soon but shipper threads should not be used for debate. i enjoy reading both sides since I am not a shipper
Old 06-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Guys, Bamy and Ramy fans, I've watched this argument go back and forth for the past few days and it needs to wrap up and be done with.

Bamy fans you're gonna have your own ending you prefer.
Ramy fans you're gonna have your own ending you prefer.

Stop trying to make one or the other seem right when we're never gonna know who actually was in love with whom. It's all what we've interpreted differently. Now this board is gonna be closed in a week and we could go on forever arguing about Ramy/Bamy but what good will that do.

I have my personal feelings on it which I've posted on my tumblr but this should not be the place to talk Ramy vs Bamy.
Thank you Tanya

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 06-07-2013, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Will this board be in the TV Shows: Past forum?

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois