Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't think the ending was good for any ship except you can make your own head canon so yeah, this show is the worst
Old 06-03-2013, 09:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

And here I was thinking I wouldn't get a OTP out of this show, but then suddenly No and Never becomes canon. How appropriate!

“I know that you love me, Ricky, but you aren’t IN love with me! You’re just marrying me because of John.”

Pretty much what we've been saying in the R/Ad and B/A threads for years.

I'm just glad that the best man will be waiting for Amy when she arrives at their apartment in New York. It was always Ben and Amy. John was just a bump along the way.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Pinky (View Post)
And here I was thinking I wouldn't get a OTP out of this show, but then suddenly No and Never becomes canon. How appropriate!

“I know that you love me, Ricky, but you aren’t IN love with me! You’re just marrying me because of John.”

I'm just glad that the best man will be waiting for Amy when she arrives at their apartment in New York. It was always Ben and Amy. John was just a bump along the way.
Not trying to start anything but I know someone that worked on the show and according to him, BH said that ultimately in her mind, Amy ended up with Ricky......
Old 06-03-2013, 10:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Not trying to start anything but I know someone that worked on the show and according to him, BH said that ultimately in her mind, Amy ended up with Ricky......
Doubtful, since Ramy was never meant to end up together.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Look I'm simply telling you what BH told crew members while the finale was being filmed. He said the ending is meant to let everyone choose for themselves what happened and who ended up with whom but Brenda said in her mind that she believed Amy ultimately ended with Ricky. This is what she told crew members so......
Old 06-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Look I'm simply telling you what BH told crew members while the finale was being filmed. He said the ending is meant to let everyone choose for themselves what happened and who ended up with whom but Brenda said in her mind that she believed Amy ultimately ended with Ricky. This is what she told crew members so......

Look, I'm simply going to take what I've actually seen her say instead of what some anonymous source supposedly told the crew members so......
Old 06-03-2013, 10:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

LMAO . . . .good for you though, anything to sleep tonight, smdh
Old 06-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
LMAO . . . .good for you though, anything to sleep tonight, smdh
Hey, Amy only broke up with Ben because Adrian was pregnant, while she broke up with Ricky because they didn't love each other.

Old 06-03-2013, 10:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Look, I'm simply going to take what I've actually seen her say instead of what some anonymous source supposedly told the crew members so......
She also said 3 months ago in an interview that she hoped fans stuck around and paid close attention to George's final words of wisdom for Amy(The interview is in the Episode Discussion thread, I believe). George told Ricky last week that even if Amy went to NY, she'd come running back home because she loves him. Amy told her parents tonight that she loves Ricky, so her dad told her to go back and work it out with him........

There would be no reason for BH to have specifically pointed out for fans to watch for George's final words to Amy if not for some important reason. Anne told Amy to leave. BH never said in her interview for fans to pay attention to what Anne had to say. Just sayin......
Old 06-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Hey, Amy only broke up with Ben because Adrian was pregnant, while she broke up with Ricky because they didn't love each other.

Lots of drinking tonight .. . again whatever makes you sleep babes . . .too bad you didn't get even a glint of your precious Ben/Amy in the finale compared to Ramy's forhead kisses, makeout in the hall way, hand holding and all that. But forgive me, I forgot, that was all pretend, a bad Bamy dream. Now where did I put that last gif with Ben and Amy . . .oh I left it back in early season 3 Wanna come help me find it, assuming you can see through all that drinking of course.

Just pulling your leg by the way, have a good one
Old 06-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

And Amy only got with Ben to begin with because she saw Ricky walking down the hall with his arm around another girl. She didn't want to be pregnant and alone so she took up the first boy's offer to "rescue" her. Let's all remember that first Ben/Amy/Ricky scene.....

Amy(looking at Ricky and walking towards him)
Ben(walking to Amy to distract her from Ricky): Hi! I'm....
Amy(shoving Ben out of the way with eyes still glued to Ricky): Hi.....(keeps walking towards Ricky)
Old 06-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
And Amy only got with Ben to begin with because she saw Ricky walking down the hall with his arm around another girl. She didn't want to be pregnant and alone so she took up the first boy's offer to "rescue" her. Let's all remember that first Ben/Amy/Ricky scene.....

Amy(looking at Ricky and walking towards him)
Ben(walking to Amy to distract her from Ricky): Hi! I'm....
Amy(shoving Ben out of the way with eyes still glued to Ricky): Hi.....(keeps walking towards Ricky)
No, actually, she didn't want to be pregnant at all. She was only looking at Ricky because the pregnancy and the thought that her life was over was the all encompasing thing on her mind. She didn't have time to be happy until she was with Ben. Bump along the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Lots of drinking tonight .. . again whatever makes you sleep babes . . .too bad you didn't get even a glint of your precious Ben/Amy in the finale compared to Ramy's forhead kisses, makeout in the hall way, hand holding and all that. But forgive me, I forgot, that was all pretend, a bad Bamy dream. Now where did I put that last gif with Ben and Amy . . .oh I left it back in early season 3 Wanna come help me find it, assuming you can see through all that drinking of course.

Just pulling your leg by the way, have a good one
D'aw, you needed it more than us since Ramy was never going to end up together. That happens when a pairing is shoehorned into a show. The finale just corrected that mistake.

Same old Fan Forum. People still want to come into others threads and raise hell because they didn't get their way, but they don't want the same treatment in their thread.

Last edited by Princess Pinky; 06-03-2013 at 10:27 PM
Old 06-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
No, actually, she didn't want to be pregnant at all. She was only looking at Ricky because the pregnancy and the thought that her life was over was the all encompasing thing on her mind. She didn't have time to be happy until she was with Ben. Bump along the way.

D'aw, you needed it more than us since Ramy was never going to end up together. That happens when a pairing is shoehorned into a show. The finale just corrected that mistake.
The pregnancy happened because of that first look and wave that happened at band camp. It happened because Amy wanted Ricky from the moment she laid eyes on him. Amy was staring at Ricky from the very beginning, not at Ben. Sorry.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

Same old Fan Forum. People still want to come into others threads and raise hell because they didn't get their way, but they don't want the same treatment in their thread.

Oh, right! And that's why she cried(not tears of happiness, mind you)and looked like she was about to vomit when Ben proposed her.....
Old 06-03-2013, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
neither was Radrian though...point?