Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Pinky (View Post)
No, actually, she didn't want to be pregnant at all. She was only looking at Ricky because the pregnancy and the thought that her life was over was the all encompasing thing on her mind. She didn't have time to be happy until she was with Ben. Bump along the way.

D'aw, you needed it more than us since Ramy was never going to end up together. That happens when a pairing is shoehorned into a show. The finale just corrected that mistake.

Same old Fan Forum. People still want to come into others threads and raise hell because they didn't get their way, but they don't want the same treatment in their thread.
Come on over baby girl . . .don't be shy. Bring your friends and we'll have one big ambiguous party!!!!!
Old 06-03-2013, 10:38 PM
Elite Fan

lmaoooo all you've done ever since you've been on Fanforum is try and force your opinions down others throats because you think you're superior and inferior to them cause you're a so called Radrian fan...get over it and get a lifeeee

Radrian didn't end up together.

Bamy didn't end up together.

But guess what we got...an actual relationship that didn't involve cheating and 2 second ILY's.

snaaap.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

actually amy said she loved ricky (when she came back in) which means that she loves him but is not in love with him just as ricky said that he loves amy but he isnt in love with her

they want to stay friends and raise john together but they do not want to be together romantically---

i think the ambiguous ending was supposed to be ben and amy getting together but ricky and amy is done romantically --- also i read the article about george saying his last words---i didnt read that as amy really loves ricky or will come back to be with him romantically---she will come back for john and remember she does love ricky (even if it is as friends) ---i think george was just saying that she shouldnt leave john

i actually liked the ending and thought it made sense...besides if amy and ricky wanted to get married they would have done so by now
Old 06-04-2013, 07:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
lmaoooo all you've done ever since you've been on Fanforum is try and force your opinions down others throats because you think you're superior and inferior to them cause you're a so called Radrian fan...get over it and get a lifeeee

Radrian didn't end up together.

Bamy didn't end up together.

But guess what we got...an actual relationship that didn't involve cheating and 2 second ILY's.

snaaap.
didnt ricky say I love you to Adrian after he slept with her and he said that he doesn't feel anything when he has sex with amy (in the last episode)---

is that RAMY having a real relationship?
Old 06-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by evasiveideal (View Post)
didnt ricky say I love you to Adrian after he slept with her and he said that he doesn't feel anything when he has sex with amy (in the last episode)---

is that RAMY having a real relationship?
It's twu wuv, everything about it is weal.

Quote:
Nah, that's entitled people like yourself who constantly go into other fan threads to start fights to force your opinions down other people's throats because you feel like anyone who raises a voice against Ramy should be silenced. Ridiculous.

Quote:
What actual relationship? It was an unplanned pregnancy. A baby does not equal a relationship and never will.

Quote:
they want to stay friends and raise john together but they do not want to be together romantically---
Which was what parents do when they stop being together. This is why have have custodial and non-custodial parents. I can't believe the sexist things I've seen about Amy "abandoning" John. The point was made about them raising him together and Anne reinforced the fact that she'll be back to visit him while she's in school. Life doesn't stop when you become a parent, you just have to make your life work in different ways. It would've been really selfish if she'd taken John with her to New York because he would've been taken away from all his stability. Plus, school isn't forever. When I read that she'd "abandon" him before I saw the episode, I couldn't believe it. No wonder, it wasn't true. Besides, Leo would probably let them use his private jet if John really couldn't wait for her to come home on break. Amy finishing her college education like Anne never got to is wonderful.

The only thing is, I wish they could've done a flashforward. They still could've kept their ambiguous ending, but we could've seen Amy going to school and John coming to visit or something. How cute would it have been to see Amy and Ben giving John a tour of the school?
Old 06-04-2013, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah personally i didn't get that she was abadoning John either. She made it clear that she and Ricky would share custody and that she would back in a few weeks to see him. Plus I know some kids who had parents living at both sides of the country and they didn't feel abandon. To me it was clear that John would be divided between Amy and Ricky.

I wouldn't have done what Amy did go across the country from my kid as a child, but I didn't her as abandoning him.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Pinky (View Post)
Hey, Amy only broke up with Ben because Adrian was pregnant, while she broke up with Ricky because they didn't love each other.

If I remember correctly Bamy ultimately ended because they fell out of "love" ...

Quote:
What actual relationship? It was an unplanned pregnancy. A baby does not equal a relationship and never will.

You must have skipped season 3 and season 4 and season 5 ...

If anything the word love was thrown around like nothing and the couples on this show were the product of bad writing which ultimately gave a sh^%$y ending and ZERO closure ...

Living on a goat farm - Nagron Ultimate OTP
Old 06-04-2013, 11:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurance (View Post)

If I remember correctly Bamy ultimately ended because they fell out of "love" ...

You must have skipped season 3 and season 4 and season 5 ...

If anything the word love was thrown around like nothing and the couples on this show were the product of bad writing which ultimately gave a sh^%$y ending and ZERO closure ...
look the only thing that is clear from this finale (which you would see if you weren't fooling yourself) is that ricky and amy are not in love with each other (did you watch season 5 or just stop after the graduation)

besides what ricky and amy blatantly stated in the finale..their actions throughout the second half and season 4 and season 5 prove they are not in love..otherwise they would have gotten married at some point...

even if they did not feel they were ready to get married...they could still have decided they were in love and would get married in the future

instead they both decided that they were not in love, they were together because of john and that it would be best to be friends and raise john together as friends

i dont know how much clearer this could have been

now as far as ben and amy or ricky and anyone else...its all speculation since it was not addressed direclty in the finale...however, ben and amy is something that can be speculated upon because it was not mentioned directly (at least amy's feelings for ben)

further, your constant delusion that ricky and amy actually are in love they just havent realized it yet...is farfetched and ridiculous since that question has been answered by both ricky and amy in the finale
Old 06-04-2013, 11:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm not sure some of you all understood that final scene with Amy. You can say it meant nothing but it meant EVERYTHING. That final scene of Amy with her parents was to simply showcase just how conflicted she was over her decision. It was to showcase just how much she was doubting her decision, and that doubt didn't just mean leaving John. It was made 100% clear that it also meant leaving Ricky. Amy didn't say she wanted to go upstairs to let Ricky know that she loved him. She said she wanted to go up one more time to let Ricky know that she loves(Present tense)him. The context in which she said it made it very clear that it wasn't that she wanted to go upstairs and say "Hey, new best friend, I just want you to know I love ya." She meant it in a romantic sense. You don't break up with someone that you don't see a future with only to want to go back and tell them you love(Again, present tense!)them, if you truly don't see a future with that person. That's not what someone who just wants to be friends with someone else does, especially after a "break up". To re-enforce my point even more, the second time Amy walked back into the butcher shop, the first words she said were "Maybe I am in love." She made it very clear with that statement and her words that followed that she really isn't sure how she feels. As for George's final words, HELLO! It's not rocket science! George didn't just tell her to go back up to the apartment for John. He said multiple times to go back up to John AND Ricky. He told her she'd feel better, Ricky would feel better and John would feel better. He even told Amy she could stay in CA and still get a great education and be with her "happy husband" and happy son. It was made more than clear that George was telling Amy she was making a mistake and should go back and work things out with Ricky. George made it clear to Ricky last week that if Amy chose to go to NY, she'd regret it and come back. Last night, he made it very clear to Amy that going to NY was a mistake. His words of wisdom to Ricky last week and his final words to Amy last night weren't just thrown in there for *****s and giggles. It was to remind everyone that Amy will regret her decision.

It was pretty obvious by the end last night that Ben had absolutely nothing to do with Amy's decision to go to NY. There was absolutely no mention of him at all, let alone maybe being in love with him, by her to her parents in that final scene. If Ben was even a, one reason, we would've heard it. She only spoke of Ricky, her continued love for him and whether or not she is in love, and John. No mention of Ben AT ALL.

Last edited by GRITS83; 06-04-2013 at 12:44 PM
Old 06-04-2013, 11:53 AM
Loyal Fan

So much fighting in this thread

Mitra, if you don't ship it, get out. Princess Pinky is allowed to say whatever she pleases, she's a shipper
Old 06-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

I watched the last scenes again and although i see what you are saying about george---still the conversation between ricky and amy was very clear...you can love someone and want things to work out but if you are not in love with them then it is not enough and to pretend it is will only lead to heartbreak in the future

The conversation was more than just we do not want to get married but that we do not want to be together romantically...i dont think this is going to change in the future since it has not changed until now
Old 06-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey Evas I answered your post in the Ramy thread, wanna come take a look? Let me know if you want the gifs or not . . .all in love of course
Old 06-04-2013, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree this is a shipper thread and there should not be much animosity
Old 06-04-2013, 12:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I watched the last scenes again and although i see what you are saying about george---still the conversation between ricky and amy was very clear...you can love someone and want things to work out but if you are not in love with them then it is not enough and to pretend it is will only lead to heartbreak in the future

The conversation was more than just we do not want to get married but that we do not want to be together romantically...i dont think this is going to change in the future since it has not changed until now
All of that happened BEFORE the final scene with Amy and her parents, which was incredibly important since the show ended with it. Had the show ended with the confrontation I would totally get where you all are coming from. However, it didn't. After the confrontation, Amy wanted to go tell Ricky she loves him. After the confrontation, Amy said "Maybe I am in love." After the confrontation, Amy had to go back in the butcher shop 3 times and question her decision and feelings. Had these things happened before the confrontation, I would agree with you all. The fact they happened after it what is clearly more important imo.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
All of that happened BEFORE the final scene with Amy and her parents, which was incredibly important since the show ended with it. Had the scene ended with the confrontation I would totally get where you all are coming from. However, it didn't. After the confrontation, Amy wanted to go tell Ricky she loves him. After the confrontation, Amy said "Maybe I am in love." After the confrontation, Amy had to go back in the butcher shop 3 times and question her decision and feelings. Had these things happened before the confrontation, I would agree with you all. The fact they happened after it what is clearly more important imo.
brenda hampton also said in her interview that in the last scene with ricky and amy they would come out with the truth about everything and they did

i never said it wasn't hard for amy but that doesn 't mean she is in love with ricky

in fact what she says was, "maybe i am in love or maybe i will never be in love so it doesnt matter"---so maybe that part was the truth

however, i think that season 5 was building up to this and the final scene between ricky and amy was the truth between the both of them

the parents are always putting in their 2 cents...but its ricky and amy who ultimately have to take control of their own lives...which they did