Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2014, 07:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna14 (View Post)
Thank you I've marathon watched season 1 and 2 of fringe in a week and am now on season 3. Loving Josh, he's so very cute.
Welcome Anna! I love Fringe mini marathons
HeatherM317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherM317 (View Post)
Welcome Anna! I love Fringe mini marathons
Me too -- nothing better than a Fringe Binge!
On the Fringe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by On the Fringe (View Post)
Me too -- nothing better than a Fringe Binge!
Yup, love a good Fringe Binge. Glad you are enjoying it Anna.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi, I'm lighttower. I've been lurking on here, ever since 'the Affair's cast was announced and the pilot was shot. So, have really read up big time on here.

I'm a huge fan of Ruth Wilson and looking forward to seeing her work with Josh as well as Dominic. Josh has really got his work cut out for him, as Ruth is a tour de force actress, excelling in theatre as well as films and tv. Can't wait to see how the show all comes together.

Anyway, thought I would introduce myself.
lighttower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome again to the JJ Board. We recently started a Thread for The Affair in on the Board and I invite you to post any info you may have there for us to catch up on. It's a great place to keep up on the progress of the show, etc

Old 03-07-2014, 03:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome lighttower. I'm from Scotland and a big Josh fan ever since I saw him in "Fringe" several years back. I also write "fringe fanfic" and I'm currently working on the next epic which I hope to post up soon and it keeps me out of trouble elsewhere and the brain matter ticking over!.

Hope you have a good time here!.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Welcome, lighttower! Great to have you here and we look forward to your posts!
Old 03-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh thanks. Once, I saw that a topic thread was created for his new show, thought I would delurk. Not sure how much I will post though, but look forward to reading the discussions on here.
lighttower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome Lighttower! This is a great group
Old 03-07-2014, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caledon (View Post)
Welcome lighttower. I'm from Scotland and a big Josh fan ever since I saw him in "Fringe" several years back. I also write "fringe fanfic" and I'm currently working on the next epic which I hope to post up soon and it keeps me out of trouble elsewhere and the brain matter ticking over!.

Hope you have a good time here!.
Hi lighttower Welcome here My name is Pilar, and it's nice to meet you
Old 04-27-2014, 06:29 AM
New Fan

hi everyone , just a quick introduction ,my names Sue im from Manchester UK .Ive been lurking around on here for a couple of months and thought I`d finally pluck up courage and join. i`m not very savvy with forums so you`ll have to be patient with me till I get the hang of things . ive just watched Fringe for the first time recently and have now started Dawsons Creek. Ive seen a few of JJ`s films but it was Fringe that really introduced me to Josh . he`s such a good actor and stunningly good looking . So once again Hello everyone.
kurdt01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi Sue! Welcome to the JJ board.
Old 04-27-2014, 06:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Sue and welcome !
Iroise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 06:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hii Sue -- welcome! This is the right forum for you as so many of us did the same thing: got hooked on Peter Bishop in Fringe! I joined almost exactly a year ago, after a few months of lurking. And now I really am glad I did, and enjoy the laughs with friends. Mandy and Justyne are great mods.
Old 04-27-2014, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A great big welcome to you Sue.

I would like to sart by saying that your story is my story too. I became a fan of Josh by watching Fringe and then Dawsons Creek sealed the deal. I too lurked around here for a while and then decided to join and am I ever glad I did. Not only do you get to discuss all things Josh (which to be honest we might feel silly doing it around our friends and family) but you also get to meet people from around the world. We have friends here from South America, Ireland, France, Uk, Us and Canada. The idea of that in itself is very cool.

Since you have been visiting our site already, you know that no comment is silly even if we might feel silly saying, but I guarentee that most of us here have those same thoughts of Josh.

Anyway, we are glad to embrace another Josh fan into our fold and please feel free to voice your opinions openly without judgement here. And most of all:

ENJOY all things Josh!!

Reply   Post New Thread