Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2014, 02:53 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the welcome Justyne. I found FF by looking at all the Fringe related items on line so I will probably post on the Fringe board too. I decided to post here first as you all seem to be friendly and welcoming. I have seen most of the films Josh made as an adult and some of his earlier work. I look forward to joining in on all topics I feel I can contribute to and will say more about myself on the OT thread. I especially enjoy reading the comments on the gutter thread and the rumours thread and I am looking forward to discussing The Affair.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Thanks for the welcome Justyne. I found FF by looking at all the Fringe related items on line so I will probably post on the Fringe board too. I decided to post here first as you all seem to be friendly and welcoming. I have seen most of the films Josh made as an adult and some of his earlier work. I look forward to joining in on all topics I feel I can contribute to and will say more about myself on the OT thread. I especially enjoy reading the comments on the gutter thread and the rumours thread and I am looking forward to discussing The Affair.
I post on the Fringe Board too, but mostly in the Josh related Threads. You said you've see a lot of his work which is great. I own 24 of his movies, so not hard to tell how Josh obsessed I am.

It is so nice to hear you say that about how friendly and welcoming we are here. That is something we aim for, so glad we are being successful in that.

See you in the Treads Lesley.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hello Lesley!. I'm a newbie here as well and I got sucked into the wonderful world of Josh completely by surprise!. I think this is a BEAUTIFUL site!.
ronin 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Hi, Lesley! So great to have you here, too!

We're all very welcoming, friendly and supportive of JJ's fans. So feel free to ask any questions or dive right in to the conversations!
Old 07-24-2014, 02:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hello Everybody, my name is Wendy and I've been lurking for a few months since I discovered Josh and FF. With The Affair coming out I just knew I had to join in the fun and have a place to discuss all things JJ.

I saw Fringe for the first time a few months ago and was so taken by Josh's charm and performance that I sought out and bought all the DVDs I could get my hands on. I've even watch the one episode of The Outer Limits that he was on (thank you Hulu).

I've really enjoyed reading all the posts in the JJ forum and look forward to many many more and being a part of this community.

P.S. I'm not very tech savvy either so please forgive any errors - I will try to learn quickly.
wendy0706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Wendy. We are so happy to welcome another Josh Fan. Your story sounds very similar to others here on our Board.

And I too also watched The Outer Limits episode, just a couple months ago.

I look forward to your input and insight on our favourite subject here, Josh.

Old 07-25-2014, 05:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi there Wendy!. Good to have another new fan joining in the fun!.
ronin 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 07:10 AM
Elite Fan

Hello Wendy. At least you learned how to get an avatar! See you round the threads.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Hello Wendy. At least you learned how to get an avatar! See you round the threads.
Thank you for the welcoming Justyne, Ro and Leslie.

Leslie, I'd be embarrassed to admit how long it took me to figure the Avatar thing out and I wasn't even sure it would work. Just dumb luck on my part.
wendy0706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Welcome Wendy! We have a wonderful Josh fan family here.
HeatherM317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Hey there, Wendy!

It's great to have you here! And yes, you figured out how to update your avatar, so you're already ahead of the game.

Looking forward to seeing you in the threads!
Old 09-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Join me in wishing our wonderful Moderator Mandy a Happy Birthday! I hope you have a Great day!

(borrowed the graphic from the Moderators Board - thanks Lexipedia)

Old 09-01-2014, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Aww, thanks, Justyne! Had a great day with my husband and little one and enjoyed the holiday weekend fully.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:02 AM
Elite Fan

Happy birthday Mandy - glad you enjoyed your day.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey everyone!
I'm not really new but I wasn't here a long time, so I thought I'd say HI again

I'm glad to be back