Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2013, 09:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi everyone,
I'm Pascale. I'm French and live near Paris. (So, sorry if my english is not perfect)

I discovered Fringe this year, and Josh by the same occasion. I'm now a fan of both and here I am

Beside this, I'm a librarian. I love everything which is related to Brittany, Scotland and Ireland, and nordic countries.
Iroise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hi, Pascale! Welcome!
BlueUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:28 PM
Supreme Fan

Salut, Pascale!!

I'm Donna, a co-mod here on this board since 2005. So glad to have you with us on our board. Bienvenue!!
Ten My Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 12:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for your welcome ! Merci pour votre accueil !
Old 09-03-2013, 07:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Bonjour Pascale!. Comment allez-vous?. My French is a wee bit on the rusty side but it's nice to see you here. I'm "Caledon" or the fanfic writer known as "Holysocks" and I also happen to be Scottish and glad to see you here!.

I'll excuse my shall we say "contraversial" or contrary nature as I like to delve into unknown waters at times with my views on this forum. Blame it on those Celtic Genes!.
Old 09-03-2013, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome Pascale! I'm Heather, I'm from sunny Florida.
HeatherM317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Heather ! Thanks for your welcome

Bonjour Caledon ! Je vais très bien. Merci pour l'accueil.
I think I know what you mean about the Celtic Genes, I'm Breton
Old 09-05-2013, 09:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Pascale, I hope you don't mind me asking this question of you, I'm not trying to be nosey or butting into your private life in anyway. It's just my little "pet project" at the minute and I'm interested in this subject quite a bit.

Are you by any chance, since you're French, "RH Negative" in blood type or do you or your family have any red or gingerish hair, freckles and the really pale skin colour?. The Scots and the French along with the other "Celtic" peoples seem blessed with these characteristics and sorry for mentioning it but JOSH is too since he has Irish ancestry. (For some people depending on upbringing or education this might prove a little controversial!.)

I'm just interested to know how many of us frequent this forum and I'll understand if you choose to not reply back. It's something which once you look into is a fascinating subject and one which seems to explain quite a bit about myself and my own family history,(my Aunt was a pure "ginger" and it runs in my mum's side of the family).

Merci, Pascale!.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Caledon,

No problem with your question.
I'm not RH negative nor have any of the characteristics you mentioned. As far as I know, noboby has in my family.
Old 09-08-2013, 05:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you for replying Pascale. Much appreciated.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey everyone. I guess I'm a newbie to the Fan Forum thing (only 45 posts so far). Never done this in my life, so I guess that's what Josh does to me.

I too am Canadian, but I'm from Nova Scotia and I just want you to know that the JJ in "JJH85" are actually my own initials. I actually have 3 J's, but the 3rd is for my maiden name (Jones). Caledon, as you probably already know I am RH Negative as this was brought up in another thread, but it's my sister that is the ginger, not me.
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:10 AM
Extreme Fan

JJH85...it's a pleasure to meet you and I'm glad that you've "come" out as a "Neg". Really we shouldn't use the word "neg" but if you've done any research on the subject the word "GOD" or "Alien" would really pee people off!. Sorry bad sense of humour here!. It's something which I've started to research since really my Aunt passed away last year.She was a ginger too and we shared a great deal of the same characteristics and a "psychic" kind of bond. I miss her and she would have loved the fact that I'm trying to seek answers as to why some things are "that way" with us.
There's a few websites which offer information on our blood line and the people there all share pretty similar experiences that seem to hold true for us "Negs".
It's worth looking on the net and these places for info as it's helped me get answers to questions that I've been seeking throughout my life.
So, if I may ask from one "Neg" to another and forgive me for being blunt or if I pee anyone off with this query..."Do you think Josh is Rh-Negative?".

I just sense that he is. What with his Irish blood and all those freckles!. He's simply stunning.
Old 10-11-2013, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I haven't done any research on the neg thing, so I really don't have an opinion. I guess it's not really my interest, but power to you for looking at the detail and having the interest to get deep. My only interest of the Neg thing was to ensure that I stayed healthy while trying to have a family and to make sure my kids were healthy as well. That's all behind me now and no more kids, so I don't need to worry about it anymore. Sounds like you are very passionate about this though, that's cool.
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just thought I'd de-lurk for a moment to introduce myself. My real name is Lynda - call me that or GraceBlue, Gracie, whatever you prefer. This summer I became a big fan of Josh's, and whenever I feel I might be alone in, let's call it an obsession, I come here and realize I'm not the only one! In fact, I sort of started a blog in an effort to deal with this Josh obsession, which you are more than welcome to check out - I've added the link to the Joshua Jackson category.

Much love to you all, I enjoy your posts!

Joshua Jackson | TV Makes the Grrl
graceblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome to Gracie!
Reply   Post New Thread