Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2014, 02:02 AM
New Fan

Thanks everyone for your sweet welcomes! I was just looking at the pics of Josh and Diane on the just Jared site and oh my god! There certainly are some psycho people who comment about them??? They are unbelievable !
Witchgreeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 05:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchgreeneyes (View Post)
Thanks everyone for your sweet welcomes! I was just looking at the pics of Josh and Diane on the just Jared site and oh my god! There certainly are some psycho people who comment about them??? They are unbelievable !
definitely. I try not to read the comments, just makes for happier viewing! Just Jared is pretty bad in general for nasty comments.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Kristina, and welcome !

My name is Pascale and I'm from Paris, France. And I'm also a librarian, in a public library.
Iroise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 04:54 AM
New Fan

Hi Pascale! Fancy,two public librarians who fancy JJ! LOL
I am a team leader of the library collections in our library ,we have three branches in a near city suburban library service. I made sure we ordered all five seasons of fringe on DVD
Witchgreeneyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchgreeneyes (View Post)
Hi Pascale! Fancy,two public librarians who fancy JJ! LOL
I am a team leader of the library collections in our library ,we have three branches in a near city suburban library service. I made sure we ordered all five seasons of fringe on DVD
Librarians have good taste

We also have the five seasons of Fringe at the library, they are borrowed quite often, that's good.

I'm a team leader as well, for all extramural activities (I don't know if it's the right term in English), in a town of the suburb of Paris.
Iroise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Kristina, you're a wise woman! Make sure the masses get their fill of Fringe!
Old 05-13-2014, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy (View Post)
Kristina, you're a wise woman! Make sure the masses get their fill of Fringe!
Can we ever actually get our fill of Fringe?

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Can we ever actually get our fill of Fringe?
Far too Thirsty!
Old 05-21-2014, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I want to welcome miazara to the Joshua Jackson Board. As we all know ourselves, it takes a bit of time for a new member get used to maneuvering around , so I ask that you provide both guidance and patience to any new members as they get their feet wet. I know you will because you are all such great people

Old 07-16-2014, 06:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

HELLO there!. I finally got sucked into joining this board by that WONDERFUL picture of Joshua playing with his cat!
Could there be anything MORE adorable in the world than a VERY sexy man in a bathrobe playing with a cat?!.
I should think NOT!!. ANYWAY!. Just call me "RO" for short as I prefer that rather than anything else and I'm hoping that I can get on well here. I have been watching "Fringe" and getting quite the addict I'm afraid!. (Especially on Joshua I may add!).

I'm afraid that since I work a heavy shift pattern that I may not be on here as much as I wish to but I will try my best!. I would like to thank "jjh85" for putting me onto "Fringe" in the first place and I did say I would pop by here.
MADE IT though finally and would like to add that I am SO pleased to have discovered "Fringe" and Josh!.

He brightens up my oh so boring work days!.
ronin 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to the board, Ro! It's so great having you here! It's even better knowing that you've just gotten into the Josh craze. You've got a lot to catch up on!
Old 07-17-2014, 09:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Welcome to our fun Josh fan family!
HeatherM317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey RO, you finally came over. I've been waiting to see if you would make it this far and so very glad you did.

Everyone here is fantastic and I think you will enjoy all the Josh lovin' that goes on here. ENJOY!!

Old 07-20-2014, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

Hi, my name is Lesley and I have been wanting to post for a while now but didn't know how to go about it. Computer language is gobbledegook to me so if I do things wrong please forgive me. I live in the NW of England but originate in the NE. I have been a fan of Josh since first seeing him on Fringe and am looking forward to The Affair.
LWS53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Hi, my name is Lesley and I have been wanting to post for a while now but didn't know how to go about it. Computer language is gobbledegook to me so if I do things wrong please forgive me. I live in the NW of England but originate in the NE. I have been a fan of Josh since first seeing him on Fringe and am looking forward to The Affair.
Welcome Lesley

It is always great to welcome new Members to our Board. We have both new and old fans of Josh, some who have been a fan since The Mighty Ducks, through to Dawson's Creek and onto Fringe. I too discovered him through Fringe, but have become quite familiar with all of his work.

I suspect since you mentioned that you have read a lot of our posts that you are quite familiar with us; therefore, you know how warm and friendly we all are. I have made some great online friends here and hope you become one of them.

We would love to hear how you found and what you think of the Joshua Jackson Board and maybe even what your favourite Threads are.

I look forward to discussing all things Josh with you and hope you enjoy your time here with us.

Justyne

Reply   Post New Thread