Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2019, 12:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)

I think Stacy is the only one of the Solloway kids I like. That story about the two astronauts is about Helen ,and Noah. Which is so sweet. I think Helen realize it too. I hate Sasha , and I am glad that Helen is finally beginning to see the true Sasha. I also think Sasha is behind Eden's charge against Noah. Sasha wants to take full credit for Noah 's movie.
Old 10-17-2019, 01:34 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I think Stacy is the only one of the Solloway kids I like. That story about the two astronauts is about Helen ,and Noah. Which is so sweet. I think Helen realize it too. I hate Sasha , and I am glad that Helen is finally beginning to see the true Sasha. I also think Sasha is behind Eden's charge against Noah. Sasha wants to take full credit for Noah 's movie.
I have a feeling Noah and Helen are getting back together at the end. Notice Helen smiling when Noah came over and brought lasagna for her (and this was Helen's POV.)

The Joanie parts this season are just weird. I don't know where they're going with this, especially since Ben will apparently get away with Alison's murder (Joanie meeting with him accomplished absolutely nothing, except confirming that Ben is a psychopath when he turned the tables on Joanie when the detectives came over.) Joanie does meet with a 90 year old Noah at the end, so we'll see where that goes.
Old 10-17-2019, 04:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway1 (View Post)
I have a feeling Noah and Helen are getting back together at the end. Notice Helen smiling when Noah came over and brought lasagna for her (and this was Helen's POV.)

I notice that in Noah's pov he brought her take out lasagna, but in Helen's pov it was homemade lasagna with a candle on it. (Or it could be the other way around) . I think Noah,and Helen is going to get back together too.

Quote:
The Joanie parts this season are just weird. I don't know where they're going with this, especially since Ben will apparently get away with Alison's murder (Joanie meeting with him accomplished absolutely nothing, except confirming that Ben is a psychopath when he turned the tables on Joanie when the detectives came over.) Joanie does meet with a 90 year old Noah at the end, so we'll see where that goes.
I agree with you about the Joanie part this season being weird. Her going to see Ben without a video/or tape recorder. She goes in there using the name Gabriel, yet she sign her real name on the form? The whole thing was stupid. Especially when Ben ,had grab Joannie . I didn't know where they were going with that. To be honest I simple don't like the Joannie character.

Last edited by LadyKatherine; 10-17-2019 at 07:49 PM
Old 10-17-2019, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not fair that Noah gets to love to be 90 and Cole dies in his early 70s

icon credit: crash landing
Old 10-18-2019, 02:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
It's not fair that Noah gets to love to be 90 and Cole dies in his early 70s
And Ben is still living too. Thanks Sarah Treem.
Old 10-20-2019, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 10-22-2019, 12:52 AM
Elite Fan

This season of The Affair sounds really horrendous. I still don't think I'll watch it as I don't think I like any of the characters enough.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
This season of The Affair sounds really horrendous. I still don't think I'll watch it as I don't think I like any of the characters enough.

It is horrendous. Noah got caught up in the me too movement. By a former student ,and Eden. Meanwhile, Furket, Sasha, and Ben get away without any repercussions.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
It's bad. The writing is bad. Losing Josh and Ruth hurt this show greatly. I hope one day we will find out the reason Ruth wanted to leave.
Old 10-23-2019, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Whatever the reason she left, she certainly seems happy now. I'm looking forward to her new show.
Old 10-23-2019, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can tell you that I am not at all anxious to see S5, but at some point I will watch just to finish the story.

John Legend and Chrissy Teigan singing the Theme song

Old 10-23-2019, 06:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Old 10-23-2019, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is that a re-make of The Golden Compass?

Old 10-23-2019, 10:40 PM
Passionate Fan

No, it's artwork for His Dark Materials.
Old 10-24-2019, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Is that a re-make of The Golden Compass?
The Golden Compass is one of the novels that make up the series of His Dark Materials. I think with it being a TV series rather than a movie they have gone into greater depth of the story and characters. I haven't read the books or seen the movies but I have seen TV adaptations of his other books which were really good.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread