Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Oh, you're right about that. I sometimes forget that she had problems in the delivery room. Navid's such a calm, sensitive guy so he was an excellent choice to be there with her. I'm not even sure Brenda would've put kale on her diet.

Navid haters had so little to hate about him in season 1 too. I remember the fries thing and then I remember people being upset he told her "what a mess she was" on Valentine's, pointing out the chocolate on her lips. Navid's not Shakespeare. This is his first serious girlfriend. He's sixteen for crying out loud! I thought it was cute that he first, ditched the dance, and second, kissed her regardless.
Whatever. The hate didn't stop them from being endgame!
I actually loved that Navid told Ade she was a mess - because let's face it, the girl definitely was. People that focus on that aren't really getting the point. The point isn't that Navid told Ade she's a mess, it's that he loves her in spite of that and he told her so in that speech

Here is part four btw

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-18-2013, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

"I love you. I love your baby too."
Habeeb! Hi Habeeb who becomes Hannah who becomes Maisy. Habeeb!
"I am going to build your baby's bassinet." Sexy.
What shocked Mom more --- Ade's baby bump or her cleavage? Just kidding.
I hate what they did to the Shirazis. It was nice having a funny, healthy family and they tore it to smithereens...for Nilver. Ade is better for the family despite getting knocked up and having Navid raise the baby.
The proposal scene. Perfect. Every. Time.

icon
Old 05-19-2013, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
"I love you. I love your baby too."
Habeeb! Hi Habeeb who becomes Hannah who becomes Maisy. Habeeb!
"I am going to build your baby's bassinet." Sexy.
What shocked Mom more --- Ade's baby bump or her cleavage? Just kidding.
I hate what they did to the Shirazis. It was nice having a funny, healthy family and they tore it to smithereens...for Nilver. Ade is better for the family despite getting knocked up and having Navid raise the baby.
The proposal scene. Perfect. Every. Time.
Awww, I love all those too..Especially the proposal still hands down the best scene ever in 90210 history Imo

Completely agree on the Shirazi's..It was so nice to have that healthy stable and for the most part normal family on the show..Ya know, where Navid's biggest concern with bringing someone home to meet the family would be his mom dolling out the family albums and embarrassing him with stories from his childhood and trying to force feed her cooking onto his guests lol I loved that he had this huge family that just all really loved each other and they really loved Ade to. Not just as Navid's gf but you could tell that they genuinely cared about her as well. Like when Navid's mother went to plead with Ade not to get married, it wasn't just about Navid, she was truly concerned about the both of them

Really wish the writers hadn't ruined that

Here's the multi-ship vid that I made last night

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 05-19-2013 at 10:15 AM
Old 05-19-2013, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

So after both Michael and J.Low tweeted cupcake-related pics today, I've decided they need to have a cupcake "friendship" date and film it for us!

Quote:
still hands down the best scene ever in 90210 history Imo
In my top 3 for sure. I'm tempted to put all the theatre collapse stuff in my top 5 but I'd have to see it uninterrupted again.

Quote:
Ya know, where Navid's biggest concern with bringing someone home to meet the family would be his mom dolling out the family albums and embarrassing him with stories from his childhood and trying to force feed her cooking onto his guests lol
I know, right? And look how Adrianna was so appreciative of that. Her dad's missing in action and her mom wasn't around in quite a few eps (though I do like her overall). So seeing this lovely two parent-home with happy kids is like another world to her. That's probably why she jumped at the suggestion of a marriage with Navid. I'm pretty sure she's going to get it about five years after the finale. She just had to wait for it after the writers punished her enough.

Just like I'm sure Dixon would have a successful career, Silver would have her baby, Liam would realize Annie was the one even if that Liomi mess happened, etc. It's too bad season 6 didn't happen but if it kept Adrianna from more pain, I'm down with it.

Quote:
Like when Navid's mother went to plead with Ade not to get married, it wasn't just about Navid, she was truly concerned about the both of them
Mama Shirazi is my favorite mom, like even more than Debbie because Debbie didn't even check on her kids after awhile. Annie got shot? Nada. But I'm 100% sure Mama Shirazi was there for Navid, even if it was just him checking on how to do laundry properly.

Plus I always used to joke that I wanted Dixon to try and hit on Mama Shirazi. A step-up from Sasha! Just saying.

A new video?!!! I'll watch it later tonight. Something to look forward to.

icon
Old 05-19-2013, 02:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
So after both Michael and J.Low tweeted cupcake-related pics today, I've decided they need to have a cupcake "friendship" date and film it for us!
Aww that would be soo adorably cute hehe

Quote:
In my top 3 for sure. I'm tempted to put all the theatre collapse stuff in my top 5 but I'd have to see it uninterrupted again.
Yeah, I really loved the theatre stuff too and the ILY scene when they're trapped under the rubble is probably tied with the proposal scene for my top favorite

Quote:
I know, right? And look how Adrianna was so appreciative of that. Her dad's missing in action and her mom wasn't around in quite a few eps (though I do like her overall). So seeing this lovely two parent-home with happy kids is like another world to her. That's probably why she jumped at the suggestion of a marriage with Navid. I'm pretty sure she's going to get it about five years after the finale. She just had to wait for it after the writers punished her enough.
Aww yeah completely agree and I definitely think marriage was in the distance for them..Obvious by how they referenced growing old together

Quote:
Just like I'm sure Dixon would have a successful career, Silver would have her baby, Liam would realize Annie was the one even if that Liomi mess happened, etc. It's too bad season 6 didn't happen but if it kept Adrianna from more pain, I'm down with it.
Agreed on everything. Ade has well earned her happiness and even if Liomi happened for a little while, it would just be for the drama to give Lannie angst lol

Quote:
Mama Shirazi is my favorite mom, like even more than Debbie because Debbie didn't even check on her kids after awhile. Annie got shot? Nada. But I'm 100% sure Mama Shirazi was there for Navid, even if it was just him checking on how to do laundry properly.

Plus I always used to joke that I wanted Dixon to try and hit on Mama Shirazi. A step-up from Sasha! Just saying.

A new video?!!! I'll watch it later tonight. Something to look forward to.
I loved Navid's mom..Never really cared all that much for Deb tbh but Ade's mom grew on me after a while and I loved me some Harry

Part five

Part six

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 05-19-2013 at 07:25 PM
Old 05-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Video thoughts:
I could never get into the vampire stuff, but I really liked Ian/Nina together in real life and the image of Nina slapping him was kind of funny. Like I can't even picture Nina slapping anybody.
Thanks for that slo-mo shot of Navid's chest.
So were Damon/Elena friends before they hooked up? And doesn't Elena have some evil twin or something? As you can see, I've never seen a whole episode.
Liked that it ended with Navade. Not gonna lie.
Steamy, steamy, steamy. Sweet and spicy. I like how you juxtaposed the scenes, and how both Adrianna and Damon were seeking forgiveness. I'm going to guess Damon's wild like Adrianna.

I loved Harry until he didn't show up when Dixon got hit by a truck. But he doesn't bug me as much as others.

icon
Old 05-19-2013, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Video thoughts:
I could never get into the vampire stuff, but I really liked Ian/Nina together in real life and the image of Nina slapping him was kind of funny. Like I can't even picture Nina slapping anybody.
Yeah, I was like that too. TVD is the only vampire show/movie I've ever gotten into, I didn't even watch any of the Twilight movies when they came out

Nina actually slaps a lot on the show

Quote:
Thanks for that slo-mo shot of Navid's chest.
Thought you'd like that haha

Quote:
So were Damon/Elena friends before they hooked up? And doesn't Elena have some evil twin or something? As you can see, I've never seen a whole episode.
Haha yeah Elena has an ancestor that looks just like her and she's very much evil lol

Damon and Elena have had a very slow build throughout the series. It started out with Elena hating Damon and Damon just not giving a shiet lol There was a funny scene toward the beginning of the show where Elena goes "How can you be so arrogant and glib after all that you've done??" and Damon replies "and how can you be so stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib??" lol so funny but anyways they went from that to becoming friends to falling in love but Damon's always been the underdog, the guy that never gets the girl and he's been told by pretty much everyone on the show that he doesn't deserve to be loved so it's really great to see him finally get the girl. He's definitely the Adrianna of the relationship lol he pulls a lot of crazy stuff and tends to lash out quite a bit but Elena makes him wanna be a better man, much like how Ade told Navid that he makes her a better person

Quote:
Liked that it ended with Navade. Not gonna lie.
Steamy, steamy, steamy. Sweet and spicy. I like how you juxtaposed the scenes, and how both Adrianna and Damon were seeking forgiveness. I'm going to guess Damon's wild like Adrianna.
Yeah, I love that finale kiss of Navianna's
Damon/Ade are a lot alike in the sense that both have wanted forgiveness yet felt unworthy of it.

Quote:
I loved Harry until he didn't show up when Dixon got hit by a truck. But he doesn't bug me as much as others.
Well tbh, I was already a huge fan of the actor before the show so I'm biased lol but from his time actually on screen, I loved him..I just hated how they kinda turned him into an absentee dad off screen

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-20-2013, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

May changed her icon again.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Nina actually slaps a lot on the show
That's good since she's on a show full of vampires.

Quote:
He's definitely the Adrianna of the relationship lol he pulls a lot of crazy stuff and tends to lash out quite a bit but Elena makes him wanna be a better man, much like how Ade told Navid that he makes her a better person
The power of women. It kinda works too since Damon's a dark-haired pretty boy and Adrianna's a dark-haired pretty girl.
So is the overall show mainly about vampires or do they mix other stuff in? The only vampire movie I enjoyed was Vampire Sucks with Matt Lanter. But I'm not totally against them.

I'm usually more into aliens/ghost/supernatural stories, which is sort of funny because if you asked me if I believed in aliens, I'd be like "not really." But I do think they're interesting and it might be cool if they actually did discover extraterrestrial life seeing as I'm a Star Wars fan.

Video thoughts:
I love Navade at prom. Strutting, Ade dancing in her chair, matching in red.
I felt really bad for Navianna in the cafeteria scene. Getting married wasn't the best idea but I don't like to see Adrianna sad. It's like crushing a butterfly that kind of naively wanders into your car.
The "It's not okay" drug scene gets to me every time. One of the best acted scenes ever. I feel bad that J.Low never got a storyline this big again. Michael too.
"My girlfriend is having a baby." "Oh, she's having a baby?" Lady!
Awww, Ade calling out for Navid as they roll her away.
I'm glad Navid got to hold Maisy. And yes, Maisy is one beautiful baby.
Gerber baby-level beautiful.
Brenda/Adrianna. Missed them. What a great mentor, and I'm glad she got her own baby. Navade will have theirs shortly off-screen. Habeeb!

icon
Old 05-21-2013, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's good since she's on a show full of vampires.
Haha yeah she's definitely slapped the brothers the most, especially Damon, but she's gotten to make her rounds with the girls too which is always fun haha

Quote:
The power of women. It kinda works too since Damon's a dark-haired pretty boy and Adrianna's a dark-haired pretty girl.
Definitely the power of women haha JL is drop dead gorgeous and Ian is definitely a pretty boy..this pretty

Quote:
So is the overall show mainly about vampires or do they mix other stuff in? The only vampire movie I enjoyed was Vampire Sucks with Matt Lanter. But I'm not totally against them.
Well yes and no lol I mean, it is in the sense that most of the main characters end up becoming vamps but as far as the blood and gore thing, not really. The show is more about Elena's journey than it is about vamps in general. She starts off as just a simple girl that's been through hell in her life and then she meets these vampire brothers that open up a whole other world to her but they also bring this incredible danger to her life and she's got these friends that are all basically willing to die for her, including her best friend that just happens to be a witch lol long story short, I'd say it's probably about 50% vamp and 50% drama.

I actually didn't think I'd like the show just because I've never been that big on blood lol but it's surprisingly much more about the mystery and drama than it is about the bloodlust, though that element is definitely still there

You should watch this trailer if and when you get a chance..It is a little DE slanted lol but it definitely gives a feel for the show

Interesting tidbit: TVD is actually produced by the same exec that produced DC

Quote:
I'm usually more into aliens/ghost/supernatural stories, which is sort of funny because if you asked me if I believed in aliens, I'd be like "not really." But I do think they're interesting and it might be cool if they actually did discover extraterrestrial life seeing as I'm a Star Wars fan.
I actually never saw SW but I did watch a show when I was little about a teenage alien blonde girl living on earth

Are you gonna check out ML's new show??

I haven't watched that many supernatural shows but I really loved Charmed and now OUAT..A friend of mine was obsessed with the Xfiles

Quote:
Video thoughts:
I love Navade at prom. Strutting, Ade dancing in her chair, matching in red.
I felt really bad for Navianna in the cafeteria scene. Getting married wasn't the best idea but I don't like to see Adrianna sad. It's like crushing a butterfly that kind of naively wanders into your car.
The "It's not okay" drug scene gets to me every time. One of the best acted scenes ever. I feel bad that J.Low never got a storyline this big again. Michael too.
"My girlfriend is having a baby." "Oh, she's having a baby?" Lady!
Awww, Ade calling out for Navid as they roll her away.
I'm glad Navid got to hold Maisy. And yes, Maisy is one beautiful baby.
Gerber baby-level beautiful.
Brenda/Adrianna. Missed them. What a great mentor, and I'm glad she got her own baby. Navade will have theirs shortly off-screen. Habeeb!
Agree with all of this. The Navianna drug scene is one of my all time favorites and Ade coming to terms with the fact that she can't keep Maizy

The prom scenes are so adorable, especially when they're posing for the cameras and purposely trying to draw attention to the big belly

I felt bad for Navianna when their friends weren't supportive of the marriage at first but I saw both sides because when you're in love you just have that "on top of the world" feeling like the two of you can do anything so it wasn't really a crazy idea to Navid and Ade but at the same time, a real friend isn't just gonna tell you what you wanna hear, they're gonna tell you the truth, even if it hurts..Still I hated seeing Navianna so down

Maizy really was a beautiful baby..Not surprising with Ade/Tye as parents..I mean they're both drop dead gorgeous..Though, it almost feels weird even mentioning Tye as I always considered Navid the real father to Maizy

I finished editing S2 so those Navianna clips will be up soon

ETA: Here is part one of the S2 scenes

Part two

Part three

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 05-22-2013 at 02:32 AM
Old 05-22-2013, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, if we all had Elena's problems. Being the object of affection for two hot brothers. I thought the trailer was interesting, and if it's done by the same DC producer, I might check it out.

I definitely want to see Oxygen, just because I'm wondering if Aimee/Matt have any chemistry. Liam was basically Ethan's replacement.

Quote:
Maizy really was a beautiful baby..Not surprising with Ade/Tye as parents..I mean they're both drop dead gorgeous..Though, it almost feels weird even mentioning Tye as I always considered Navid the real father to Maizy
Goodness, I remember people trying to argue why Dixon would've made a good father for Maisy. Okay, first of all, Navid actually bonded with the baby before she was born. Second, he actually got to hold her and meet her adopted parents so if Ade ever tried to get custody, the writers would have to pretend that Dixon was connected to any of that. Third, there was no indication Dixon was interested in being a dad. Navid was interested and was even interested in fathering Silver's baby (yuck). Fourth, Dixon gets into trouble every five seconds and so does Adrianna depending on the season. Navid is much more stable. I mean, cheating on an exam? Bad, but he won't get arrested. Maisy would need balance in a household and Navianna's pretty much IT.

I found the whole argument laughable, seeing as Dixanna hadn't even dated for six months when the discussion came up. I would be way more concerned for Maisy in an Addixon household than a Navianna one.

More clips!!!!!!!!! Watching now....

icon
Old 05-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh, if we all had Elena's problems. Being the object of affection for two hot brothers. I thought the trailer was interesting, and if it's done by the same DC producer, I might check it out.
Haha yeah, I mean, to be fair, being the object of their affection cost Elena a lot but still..Look at them, that's one lucky girl haha

Yeah, do you remember Kevin Williamson?? He's one of the head execs of TVD now. If you do check it out, you may end up being more of a Stefan/Elena fan though because Kevin has said that he sees SE as the DJ of TVD but I don't really see it because SE were never best friends like DJ, they were put together romantically almost immediately after meeting

Quote:
I definitely want to see Oxygen, just because I'm wondering if Aimee/Matt have any chemistry. Liam was basically Ethan's replacement.
Yeah same here..Plus, I've never really gotten into a show about aliens so it might be kind of cool and I'm interested to see if ML's character actually has a brain this time around Have you seen the preview clip for the show yet??

Quote:
Goodness, I remember people trying to argue why Dixon would've made a good father for Maisy. Okay, first of all, Navid actually bonded with the baby before she was born. Second, he actually got to hold her and meet her adopted parents so if Ade ever tried to get custody, the writers would have to pretend that Dixon was connected to any of that. Third, there was no indication Dixon was interested in being a dad. Navid was interested and was even interested in fathering Silver's baby (yuck). Fourth, Dixon gets into trouble every five seconds and so does Adrianna depending on the season. Navid is much more stable. I mean, cheating on an exam? Bad, but he won't get arrested. Maisy would need balance in a household and Navianna's pretty much IT.

I found the whole argument laughable, seeing as Dixanna hadn't even dated for six months when the discussion came up. I would be way more concerned for Maisy in an Addixon household than a Navianna one.

Okay, that is the stupidest thing I think I've ever heard..Well, outside of Nilver of course I didn't know that argument ever came up but wow are they in denial lol First of all, Dixon would make a terrible father..I mean maybe down the line when he's grown up but in the state he was left, there's no way he'd be father material. Definitely not a family man Imo, too selfish. Secondly, Dixon and Ade fought ALL THE TIME..Pretty much constantly throughout the course of their relationship..EVEN when they were still supposed to be in the "honeymoon phase" I mean that right there speaks volume. Navianna work as parents because they balance each other well. Ade by herself would probably be a mess but Navid is the calm to her storm so with him by her side, it's a win win

The only person I could ever see taming Dixon enough to be father material would be Silver and even that is a stretch lol

Quote:
More clips!!!!!!!!! Watching now....

Part four

Part five

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 05-22-2013 at 06:34 PM
Old 05-22-2013, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

Video thoughts:

Were they trying to make that dance into a thing? Half of them looked like they weren't even doing it correctly. J.Low tried her best to make that look cool.
Teddy/Adrianna. Was there ever a more pointless triangle? I remember cheering on Navid when he was interviewing Teddy. Yeah, it was mean, but dude messed up Sixon. Unforgiveable, especially since we know Sixon never got that legit second chance.
Though they're arguing about the interview, Navianna looks really good on the beach. They should've had more beach scenes.
VIDEO. APOLOGY. And all the close-ups of Steger's beautiful eyes.
Go away, Gia.
Both of the wannabe actresses (Annie, Ade) wound up not being actors. Oh well.
I don't think any couples matched Navianna in the moaning/groaning department. Maybe Liomi but I never paid too much attention. Max/Naomi were pretty audible.

I'll watch pts. 3 and 4 tomorrow.

Quote:
Have you seen the preview clip for the show yet??
Nope, where can I find it?

Quote:
Okay, that is the stupidest thing I think I've ever heard..Well, outside of Nilver of course I didn't know that argument ever came up but wow are they in denial lol First of all, Dixon would make a terrible father..I mean maybe down the line when he's grown up but in the state he was left, there's no way he'd be father material. Definitely not a family man Imo, too selfish. Secondly, Dixon and Ade fought ALL THE TIME..Pretty much constantly throughout the course of their relationship..EVEN when they were still supposed to be in the "honeymoon phase" I mean that right there speaks volume. Navianna work as parents because they balance each other well. Ade by herself would probably be a mess but Navid is the calm to her storm so with him by her side, it's a win win

The only person I could ever see taming Dixon enough to be father material would be Silver and even that is a stretch lol
Yeah, both Silver and Dixon need a good five years before they can be selfless parents. Neither of them have a steady income anyways. That six year time jump would've helped them mature.

A lot of the Dixon-Maisy convo came up because Ade said she wanted Maisy back and happen to be dating Dixon at the time. Never mind that he used the song about her daughter without her permission. Or that Dixon is a new recovering addict. There was no way they could've gotten Maisy back at that point in time and there was no way Navid wouldn't be involved, and therefore crush the Addixon relationship in the mean time. The bond was just too strong between Navid-Ade-Maisy.

He had a better shot of raising Silver's kid while dating Michaela at the same time.

icon

Last edited by Mayberry; 05-22-2013 at 07:53 PM
Old 05-22-2013, 08:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Video thoughts:

Were they trying to make that dance into a thing? Half of them looked like they weren't even doing it correctly. J.Low tried her best to make that look cool.
Yeah, I think JL and ALM are the only ones with any kind of rhythm but even they looked way out of sorts lol

Quote:
Teddy/Adrianna. Was there ever a more pointless triangle? I remember cheering on Navid when he was interviewing Teddy. Yeah, it was mean, but dude messed up Sixon. Unforgiveable, especially since we know Sixon never got that legit second chance.
Honestly, I didn't even care when Navid was mean to Teddy because I hated him back then. He was such a douche and trying to steal Navid's gf right from under him so he deserved it. He totally played Ade with that whole "ohh I thought we were just hanging out" when it was obvious he was trying to make it seem like he had real feelings for her when he's all "how do you think it makes me feel seeing you with Navid" d!ck cmon who you tryin' 2 play, you just wanna get laid. I hated how he acted all naive about it when it was clear manipulation on his part. I hated Teddy until they made him gay honestly and I'll never forgive him for screwing with Sixon when they were complete strangers to him at the time not cool

Quote:
Though they're arguing about the interview, Navianna looks really good on the beach. They should've had more beach scenes.
Believe me, If I had it my way, they would be at the beach at all times I still would've loved to see some beach lovin' haha I mean beyond the makeout, that is ..Though, I did adore the pier scenes..one of my top faves

Quote:
VIDEO. APOLOGY. And all the close-ups of Steger's beautiful eyes.
Omg, I know..Every time I see those close-ups of his eyes, I'm like okay.Naked.Now

Quote:
Go away, Gia.
Omg, Ikr?! I had almost forgotten how much I absolutely despised Gia but then when editing it all came flooding back..The way she intentionally got in between Navianna, how she blatantly tried to force Ade to be gay, how possessive she was over Ade when she talked/hung out with Navid. I mean, Gia knew that Ade was only with her because she couldn't have Navid and was lonely yet she continued with her pathetic interloper ways..Just ugh

Quote:
Both of the wannabe actresses (Annie, Ade) wound up not being actors. Oh well.
Yeah, I always found that funny too..Though..Ade was way better at it than Annie, Imo.

Quote:
I don't think any couples matched Navianna in the moaning/groaning department. Maybe Liomi but I never paid too much attention. Max/Naomi were pretty audible.
Naomi in general moans a lot lol but Liam, I don't really remember moaning/groaning..Just more like panting

Maxomi's first time was soo hilarious and how Naomi thought Max was a virgin just because he was a nerd too funny

Navianna are definitely the winners in that department though..and every other one for that matter lol

Quote:
I'll watch pts. 3 and 4 tomorrow.
No rush, I'm just posting with each upload. Once I finish the whole series though, I'm just gonna make a playlist of all their scenes

Quote:
Nope, where can I find it?
Here

It's a shame it won't air until January
I gotta say I'm liking Aimee way more with the dark hair and looks like they changed the name as well from "Oxygen" to "Star-Crossed"

Quote:
Yeah, both Silver and Dixon need a good five years before they can be selfless parents. Neither of them have a steady income anyways. That six year time jump would've helped them mature.
Yeah, back when it came out that Silver was gonna try to have a baby, I remember thinking "Ohh great, just what this show needs..Another terrible mother"

Quote:
A lot of the Dixon-Maisy convo came up because Ade said she wanted Maisy back and happen to be dating Dixon at the time. Never mind that he used the song about her daughter without her permission. Or that Dixon is a new recovering addict. There was no way they could've gotten Maisy back at that point in time and there was no way Navid wouldn't be involved, and therefore crush the Addixon relationship in the mean time. The bond was just too strong between Navid-Ade-Maisy.

He had a better shot of raising Silver's kid while dating Michaela at the same time.
Yeah, I think Ade recognized that it was too late to get Maizy back and also she had to know what ripping Maizy away from the only family she's ever known would do to her and Ade's not THAT selfish..She can be selfish but I mean cmon she's not Silver

However, if Ade had somehow managed to get her baby back, there's no way Dix would be the male role model. Even if Navianna weren't together, Navid would still be the man in Maizy's life, no question. That's what Ade would want and it's the only thing that would make sense, given the history.

ETA: Here is part six

Part seven

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 05-23-2013 at 06:49 PM
Old 05-23-2013, 07:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, do you remember Kevin Williamson?? He's one of the head execs of TVD now. If you do check it out, you may end up being more of a Stefan/Elena fan though because Kevin has said that he sees SE as the DJ of TVD but I don't really see it because SE were never best friends like DJ, they were put together romantically almost immediately after meeting
Well, both brothers are hot so I can't make any promises. Though I would think Damon/Elena would have the better chemistry....

Quote:
Honestly, I didn't even care when Navid was mean to Teddy because I hated him back then. He was such a douche and trying to steal Navid's gf right from under him so he deserved it. He totally played Ade with that whole "ohh I thought we were just hanging out" when it was obvious he was trying to make it seem like he had real feelings for her when he's all "how do you think it makes me feel seeing you with Navid" d!ck cmon who you tryin' 2 play, you just wanna get laid. I hated how he acted all naive about it when it was clear manipulation on his part. I hated Teddy until they made him gay honestly and I'll never forgive him for screwing with Sixon when they were complete strangers to him at the time not cool
I think 80% of the audience disliked Teddy before he was gay. That's what happens when you torpedo two fan favorite couples. He tried with Silver but he definitely wanted to hit it and quit it with Adrianna. And this guy was her first? Greaaaaaaat. Then he tried to act all concerned about her baby. He probably just got turned on since he knew Adrianna was having sex the year before. But yeah, Teddy was a dog and progressively got better.

Now Gia was an insecure waste of space. The writers tried with all their might to make her female Navid. Blaze reporter, quirky, insecure. But there's no duplicating Navid in male or female form. Gia knew good and well Adrianna wouldn't love her the way she did Navid and if you're that worried, there's something to worry about! That SL was an utter fail. If she wasn't Bruce Willis' kid, she never would've stuck around that long.

Clips: (I'm trying to watch 2 a day)
"Natalie, way to work that Bunsen burner in lab." Remember when Navid was hilarious? I love that strut. He is such a dork. I kinda like that Dixon doesn't care. Bwah! Why is Teddy so pale?
Ade WOULD want some fried chicken afterwards. But by season 5, Navid is the only food and air she needs. Navid needs food though.
The break-up. I wanted to hug Navid and give Ade a light slap. Teddy is nowhere as wonderful as Navid in season 2. It's just awful.
"She always called me silly." Awwww.
I'm glad the ice cream scene was with Naomi. Can you imagine that part with Annie? Or worse, Silver?
Navid revealing Ade's betrayal hurt but maaaan, these two are good actors. I don't think there's a better betrayed look on an actor's face in any other season. Michael sold it.
Adrianna's first song inspired by Navid. As heart-breaking as that scene is, I always liked that the background for it looks straight out of Romeo and Juliet.
Navid won't go to a meeting with Ade. I blame Don't Want to be Your SteadyTeddy.
I don't know why this show stopped doing these interesting plots. Seriously. You've got a drug dealer and rape in season 2. In seasons 3-5, we've got boring music drama, triangles galore, a baby for a 20-year old? UGH, these writers.
Shut up, Suspender Gia.
Navid is the hero in the Jasper saga and he doesn't need your stinking help. You're no good to Navianna so
Dang that scene where she's dissing Navid about "needing him." Because really that's what the haters latched on to that season. I hated it. But it was the drugs talking. Sober Ade was devestated about losing him. Drugs don't give you clarity; they mess up your brain!
The fall down the steps was less lame than I remember.
The hospital scene. So good. I wish they'd gotten back together then but I know Ade didn't deserve to have it that easy. I just wish Gia got chucked so we wouldn't have to wait even longer.
I always loved that small winter formal moment. It showed that Ade was willing to do something for Navid that would put her in jeopardy. That's more than I can say for Navid's OTHER girlfriend.
Navid would rather look at his cousin than any other non-Ade girl. That's a bad kind of sweet.
Retract your arm, Red-Haired Gia. She's responsible for the music SLs of the future isn't she?
I actually liked Lila. She was just so blinkin' blank I didn't care to care about her. Plus Navid dumped her like a hot sack of potatos. Woot!
Walk Away, Writing Gia. Adrianna didn't fall for you. She fell into a black hole and you just happen to kiss her on a lucky day.
"Are you on your way to see the president?"
Awww, the two scenes that show Adrianna's grown and Navid's part of both.

They had a lot of great season 2 moments despite all the messiness. Not as wonderful as s1 but compared to other season 2 junk, these two were still engaging.

icon