Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-14-2013, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fated 4 FayLee (View Post)
I have the retrospective

I'll be including it in the upload for all of the Navianna scenes throughout the series

May, did you notice how much MS/JL eye sex was going down during the retrospective??
where did you dl it? I wanna watch the whole thing.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

I did. I was like, confirmed. Everything IS confirmed. Plus Michael would give her a goofy grin and stare that made me think, this is a dark-lit room. What if there were no cameras around? What should we do then, Jess?

Ooooh, you're doing another video? Thanks in advance. I will watch it repeatedly. So much good stuff last night. Again, That's the only worthy reaction besides

icon
Old 05-14-2013, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 05-14-2013, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
where did you dl it? I wanna watch the whole thing.
No worries..I was gonna include both - first just the Navianna stuff with the clips and then at the end the full retro but I just transferred it via hdmi but I'm sure there are some places you could dl it as well..I would try the torrent sites

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-14-2013, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fated 4 FayLee (View Post)
No worries..I was gonna include both - first just the Navianna stuff with the clips and then at the end the full retro but I just transferred it via hdmi but I'm sure there are some places you could dl it as well..I would try the torrent sites
okay thanks
Old 05-14-2013, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
I did. I was like, confirmed. Everything IS confirmed. Plus Michael would give her a goofy grin and stare that made me think, this is a dark-lit room. What if there were no cameras around? What should we do then, Jess?
OMG I know..The way Michael would just stare into her eyes while she talked and then sometimes at her lips and then she'd grab his arm and he'd have this look like "ohh yeah baby" omg I can't, I just can't..Too much to love
No significant others around AND no cameras?? Idk..I don't think we can trust those two alone together..And I LOVE IT!!

Quote:
Ooooh, you're doing another video? Thanks in advance. I will watch it repeatedly. So much good stuff last night. Again, That's the only worthy reaction besides
Yeah, right now I'm on like Navianna high overload I'm currently working on a mvid for them which is already halfway done then the Navianna scenes and then probably another mvid

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-14-2013, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Did they end up together thats what i wanna know
Old 05-14-2013, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
Did they end up together thats what i wanna know
Yes they did

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-14-2013, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
OMG I know..The way Michael would just stare into her eyes while she talked and then sometimes at her lips
Probably waiting for her to stop talking, so he can plant one on there. Okay, in my mind that's what happens.

Quote:
Idk..I don't think we can trust those two alone together..And I LOVE IT!!
We knew it all along. I also liked how Michael threw down the script. He of all people should leave J.Low alone about spoilers. We tease the ones we love, though.

Can't wait for both videos! I can't wait to see those scenes again, and how you manipulate everything like you do so well.

icon
Old 05-14-2013, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Probably waiting for her to stop talking, so he can plant one on there. Okay, in my mind that's what happens.
Hey no one will ever convince me that's not what happens - not even MS/JL themselves, I'll just say thou art protesting a wee bit too much

Quote:
We knew it all along. I also liked how Michael threw down the script. He of all people should leave J.Low alone about spoilers. We tease the ones we love, though.
Omg, I was nearly on the floor with that..I was like ohh cmon Michael, we all know who the real spoiler**** is around here but he was soo funny doing it and I also love how they tease each other..Like when Michael said he needed to shower and Jessica goes "This is how he looks everyday before hair and makeup" so damn funny

I also thought AnnaLynne was a freaking riot lol and such a flirt..It's funny because you can so tell she's being a flirt just for the sake of being a flirt..Like how she was trying to make Matt all uncomfortable and then when it worked she started cracking up haha they were all a hoot and a half but MS/JL were definitely the best

Quote:
Can't wait for both videos! I can't wait to see those scenes again, and how you manipulate everything like you do so well.
You'll love them..I just watched the rough draft of my first mvid and cried like a baby lol now just gotta put on the finishing touches but it'll most likely be up sometime tonight

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-14-2013, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Omg, I was nearly on the floor with that..I was like ohh cmon Michael, we all know who the real spoiler**** is around here but he was soo funny doing it and I also love how they tease each other..Like when Michael said he needed to shower and Jessica goes "This is how he looks everyday before hair and makeup" so damn funny
That was so cute! They probably have a lot of inside jokes, jokes their significant others couldn't get.
Michael is a dirty, hot mess in the retrospective, but they cleaned him up for the talking heads with Jessica. Has to look good for his girl, you know?

AL is an unapologetic flirt. She is a riot!

Didn't think we'd get the videos so soon!

Here's another snapshot to tide us over:
http://twitter.com/kayla_schafer/sta...090688/photo/1

icon
Old 05-14-2013, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That was so cute! They probably have a lot of inside jokes, jokes their significant others couldn't get.
Michael is a dirty, hot mess in the retrospective, but they cleaned him up for the talking heads with Jessica. Has to look good for his girl, you know?
Ohh I know..He's all oh no this will not do, I need to get clean so we can get..umm..Dirty again

Ohh and I loved how Michael referred to Navianna as Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Quote:
AL is an unapologetic flirt. She is a riot!
She is so damn funny and totally right about the flirting..Remember when she humped Max in the S3 gag reel?? haha and I was when she got in Matt's face and was all like "ohh yeah who do they like" and then he takes a big gulp before answering

Quote:
Didn't think we'd get the videos so soon!

Here's another snapshot to tide us over:
http://twitter.com/kayla_schafer/sta...090688/photo/1
Well the Navianna scenes probably won't be up for a few days because of how many scenes they've had throughout the entire series, especially the first three seasons, and how YT will only let me upload 15 mins at a time lol but the mvid will definitely be up by tonight..Well my tonight, might be other people's tomorrow lol

Loved that snapshot..I used that in my vid too lol I couldn't resist putting a little MS/JL adorableness in there haha

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-15-2013, 01:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I can't comprehend the hate Steger gets!! 90210 4ever was blatant proof that he is a beautiful and underrated human being.

by the way, does anyone know where I could find Navianna clips from the past few eps? Are they on youtube possibly?? I'm trying to make gifs but my torrent downloads are lethargic. Thanks!!
Old 05-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sami95 (View Post)
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I can't comprehend the hate Steger gets!! 90210 4ever was blatant proof that he is a beautiful and underrated human being.

by the way, does anyone know where I could find Navianna clips from the past few eps? Are they on youtube possibly?? I'm trying to make gifs but my torrent downloads are lethargic. Thanks!!
Well Michael has said a lot of stupid things in past interviews that kinda got him a bad rap but I think he redeemed himself in the retrospective

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-15-2013, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Michael just doesn't want to get in trouble with the wife. But I do think Steger gets a lot of unnecessary flack from Navid haters. He's handsome and talented and just didn't get the best storylines. If you really look at what Navid's done compared to the other boys, he "really is a good guy". I don't think there's one friend he didn't help over the course of the series.

I would love to see some gifs from you, sami.

Quote:
Ohh and I loved how Michael referred to Navianna as Mr. and Mrs. Smith
That was adorable, especially since we know that was the movie that spawned another couple. Hmmmm.

Quote:
She is so damn funny and totally right about the flirting..Remember when she humped Max in the S3 gag reel??
I remember that very, very well. Even in the OTS pics, she was jumping all over him.

Can't wait, Fated. That snapshot makes me think they're already married.

icon