Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-15-2013, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Michael just doesn't want to get in trouble with the wife. But I do think Steger gets a lot of unnecessary flack from Navid haters. He's handsome and talented and just didn't get the best storylines. If you really look at what Navid's done compared to the other boys, he "really is a good guy". I don't think there's one friend he didn't help over the course of the series.
I totally agree and I don't really hold his stupidity against him much anymore because I've just come to realize that he's just one of those guys that's always putting his foot in his mouth and then is totally clueless about it like "what'd I do??" Even so, I don't think it justifies him being hated and I'm sure it's not what started it all but it just kinda fueled the fire lol I think those who disliked MS/Navid were just gonna keep coming up with excuses why they should dislike him anyways so his big mouth really wouldn't have stopped them anyways lol

Besides, Navid really was the best guy on the show..Dixon was a hot mess and even Matt joked about how much of a dumb ass Liam was

Quote:
That was adorable, especially since we know that was the movie that spawned another couple. Hmmmm.
Yeah so cute..I also thought it was adorable when Michael got all bashful when AnnaLynne called him sexy

Quote:
I remember that very, very well. Even in the OTS pics, she was jumping all over him.
Yeah, AnnaLynne loves her some nerds haha though who could blame her where Josh/Max is concerned..He was one sexy nerd

Quote:
Can't wait, Fated. That snapshot makes me think they're already married.

Aww yeah they so are hehe

vid should be up in an hour or so

ETA: Did anyone else catch the NA/RR parallel in the finale??

Rachel to Ross: " No more messing around, okay, I don't wanna screw this up again"
Adrianna to Navid: " This is our second chance "
Navid to Adrianna: " Okay so we're not gonna waste anymore time "

Awww I know I know I'm in love with the parallels

And here's my new Navianna mvid

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 05-15-2013 at 05:43 PM
Old 05-15-2013, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Alright guys, I need your input

I'm making the vid for Navianna scenes so should I make it with all of their individual scenes as well or just those they share together??

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-15-2013, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, AnnaLynne loves her some nerds haha though who could blame her where Josh/Max is concerned..He was one sexy nerd

Indeed he is.

Question: Was I the only one that was like this is their THIRD chance?

Video thoughts:
Awwww, season 1 love. Jellybean sorting. Guess who? games. Them at their cutest.
That first face where Ade is so scared tears me apart. It must've been such a relief to see Navid climb through the hole. I love how you made the M/J.Low smile look like they'd just gotten out of the wreckage.
I know this song! It took me awhile to figure out where I'd heard it, but I figured it out.
I missed the dual shock face for the smartphone. Cuuuuuuute. This reminds me of when couples do photobooths. That totally could've happened on Santa Monica Pier. Grrr, the writers.
Navid whispering "I love you."
I'm calling the bar scene "the unbuttoned pink shirt" scene from now on. I'm pretty sure this is the shirt Navid wore when he punched Austin too. "Navade shirt".
It sounded like Navid had been picturing their house for awhile. I mean, a studio? That's the big time there, baby! Call me crazy but I think they'll be able to afford it with her talent and his brains.
Adrianna ignoring Dixon's plea not to go in there. Bwah!
"I chose you." "You were always the one."
Amazing job! I really liked how you integrated the newest clip with their happiest s1 moments. And thank you for not including any season 3 drama. This was more of a celebration video for what the future holds, and a Michael/J.Low chemistry recap.

Sidebar: Based off the retrospective, didn't it sound like Addixon was just some experiment the producers cooked up? Probably to give Tristan something to do? I mean, I know some fans had the idea to actually do them but they definitely weren't competitors for Adrianna's OTP if I'm reading that interview right. I guess it's like Liam/Silver. Just a thought.

eta: Do you mean when Navid realizes that Ade isn't at the trauma center? I'd like that included. Not sure what you mean.

icon
Old 05-15-2013, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Question: Was I the only one that was like this is their THIRD chance?
I thought that too..I was like umm aren't we losing count here a wee bit??

Quote:
Video thoughts:
Awwww, season 1 love. Jellybean sorting. Guess who? games. Them at their cutest.
That first face where Ade is so scared tears me apart. It must've been such a relief to see Navid climb through the hole. I love how you made the M/J.Low smile look like they'd just gotten out of the wreckage.
I know this song! It took me awhile to figure out where I'd heard it, but I figured it out.
Season one Navade rocked

I was in tears when Navid found Ade and she looked so terrified and then he just rushed to hold her

I love that song..I was gonna use the original because I love Bryan Adams and the originals are always the best imo but I really like that the cover was a duet

Quote:
I missed the dual shock face for the smartphone. Cuuuuuuute. This reminds me of when couples do photobooths. That totally could've happened on Santa Monica Pier. Grrr, the writers.
Aww yeah, I could've easily seen that happening on the pier episode

Quote:
Navid whispering "I love you."
Aww yeah and I love that he said it first too

Quote:
I'm calling the bar scene "the unbuttoned pink shirt" scene from now on. I'm pretty sure this is the shirt Navid wore when he punched Austin too. "Navade shirt".
It sounded like Navid had been picturing their house for awhile. I mean, a studio? That's the big time there, baby! Call me crazy but I think they'll be able to afford it with her talent and his brains.
LOL at the shirt and I definitely think they could afford it..I wonder if Navid still had some cashflow from his family or something because I remember when Liam asked him to invest in the surf shop gig, Navid told him that money wasn't an issue

Quote:
Adrianna ignoring Dixon's plea not to go in there. Bwah!
Omg, I know..I was like stfu and get out of her way you fool..No one's gonna stop our girl Ade by getting to her man which btw aint you Dix

Quote:
"I chose you." "You were always the one."
Aww yeah, I thought those two quotes really went well together

Quote:
Amazing job! I really liked how you integrated the newest clip with their happiest s1 moments. And thank you for not including any season 3 drama. This was more of a celebration video for what the future holds, and a Michael/J.Low chemistry recap.
Yeah well, I wanted this to be like a montage of Navianna ending up together and looking back on their history showing why they're always the ones for each other..Kind of like a video epiphany so I definitely wasn't gonna include the S3 crapfest

My next mvid is gonna be much more detailed throughout the series though, with the song "everything I do, I do it for you"..I know it's kinda cheesy but cmon it's Navianna, cheese works for them

Quote:
Sidebar: Based off the retrospective, didn't it sound like Addixon was just some experiment the producers cooked up? Probably to give Tristan something to do? I mean, I know some fans had the idea to actually do them but they definitely weren't competitors for Adrianna's OTP if I'm reading that interview right. I guess it's like Liam/Silver. Just a thought.
Ohh yeah, it totally just sounded like a last minute concoction..Like they weren't sure what to do next so what the hell why not just throw these two together..They also said something about thinking no one would expect it which leads me to believe they were also going for shock value which didn't really work because it was painfully obvious where they were going with it

Their previous plan to reunite Liomi?? Now that would be shock value..Negative shock all be it, but still shock none the less

Quote:
eta: Do you mean when Navid realizes that Ade isn't at the trauma center? I'd like that included. Not sure what you mean.
Oh sorry lol I'm clipping all of their scenes throughout the series and I was wondering if anyone wants their individual scenes with other people as well or just the scenes they share together?? I would still include the Navid scenes where he's pulling the search and rescue in the finale because it's relative to the rest of their scenes

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-15-2013, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Aww yeah and I love that he said it first too
Made all the difference. He almost lost her and I'm sure that's the first thing that ran through his head. "I love this girl. Why have I been a butthead for the past two years."

I'm pretty sure the Shirazis are still rich, but you'd never know it this season.

Quote:
My next mvid is gonna be much more detailed throughout the series though, with the song "everything I do, I do it for you"..I know it's kinda cheesy but cmon it's Navianna, cheese works for them
No way. I love this song. The original?

Quote:
Ohh yeah, it totally just sounded like a last minute concoction..Like they weren't sure what to do next so what the hell why not just throw these two together..They also said something about thinking no one would expect it which leads me to believe they were also going for shock value which didn't really work because it was painfully obvious where they were going with it

Their previous plan to reunite Liomi?? Now that would be shock value..Negative shock all be it, but still shock none the less
Addixon may be the most boring shocker ever. What with the music career, the fights every ep, and Dixon's inability to communicate with her for even the simplest reason.....just no. They had to invent a drug addiction for them to connect, and after Dixon was healthy, they fell apart. I guess Dixon needed to be a druggie to make it less random. I bet the writers were bored writing them too and that explains Ade running into Taylor's arms.

Taylor wasn't really needed. I mean, I don't hate that Ade cheated (it was coming) but she could've spent that time with Navid. Not sleeping together, but him pushing her to do things for herself instead of catering to Dixon. But I guess they had to finish the Siam/Nilver triangle.

Quote:
Oh sorry lol I'm clipping all of their scenes throughout the series and I was wondering if anyone wants their individual scenes with other people as well or just the scenes they share together?? I would still include the Navid scenes where he's pulling the search and rescue in the finale because it's relative to the rest of their scenes
I like certain Navade-related scenes, but I think you'd be the better judge. Out of the blue, I really liked that scene where Navid told Dixon to back off at the hospital in the alternate ep. That was just instinctively protective of him. I also liked when Navid was explaining Ade's charm bracelet to Dixon. He used a little cutesy voice I always thought was adorable. I never see those in videos so those are the only suggestions I have.

icon
Old 05-15-2013, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Made all the difference. He almost lost her and I'm sure that's the first thing that ran through his head. "I love this girl. Why have I been a butthead for the past two years."
Yeah..I think his line from the concert fits perfectly: "Omg, I'm such an ass"..I remember being like yup yup lol

Quote:
I'm pretty sure the Shirazis are still rich, but you'd never know it this season.
Do you picture them more in like a mansion or just a cozy little house??

I always thought the mansion thing was more Naomi's schtick. I mean, I think they'd get a spacious house for sure, the way Navid described with the extra room for studio and definitely a nursery down the line but I see them in more of a homey kind of house..Ya know, the yard, white picket fence, and the works..Somewhere they could call home and grow old together

Quote:
No way. I love this song. The original?
Definitely the original the only reason I used the cover for "heaven" is because I liked the duet effect but for one of the greatest love songs of all time like "Everything I do, I do it for you", definitely the original and nothing else lol Plus, I really love Bryan's guitar solo for when Navid rushes in to save Ade

Quote:
Addixon may be the most boring shocker ever. What with the music career, the fights every ep, and Dixon's inability to communicate with her for even the simplest reason.....just no. They had to invent a drug addiction for them to connect, and after Dixon was healthy, they fell apart. I guess Dixon needed to be a druggie to make it less random. I bet the writers were bored writing them too and that explains Ade running into Taylor's arms.
Dixon was so damn selfish when he was with Ade..Remember the scene after he had blown Ade off with that "yeah well my career's important to me" douche line, the next morning?? Ade's rightfully pissed and storms out and Dixon goes "but I thought we was gonna watch the video of my performance??" god, what a d!ck I'd be like ohh I'll give you a performance alright

Quote:
Taylor wasn't really needed. I mean, I don't hate that Ade cheated (it was coming) but she could've spent that time with Navid. Not sleeping together, but him pushing her to do things for herself instead of catering to Dixon. But I guess they had to finish the Siam/Nilver triangle.
Yeah, Taylor was definitely unnecessary but he didn't really bother me all that much because 1. he was there to tell Ade she deserved better than how she was being treated and 2. ANYTHING was better than watching her scenes with Dixon lol I mean, I would have preferred it be Navid as the guy being there for her, that would have been sooo much better but at least Taylor gave me a break for the crapfest that was Addixon lol even for just a few moments but I do think it was pretty much just a stall tactic to wrap up the Navid/Silver/Liam crapfest

I do like that Liam admitted to Navid that he never should have gone there..If only Silver would have said something like that to Ade

I still would have really loved to hear Silver give Ade a speech like this one that Pacey gave to Dawson:

Pacey: Look, I know that things between you and I are pretty much beyond repair right now..But, I've been wanting to tell you I'm sorry Dawson..I'm really sorry for the way everything went down this spring, for my part in it, for the pain that it must have caused you and I'm really sorry that I ruined our friendship..Because I miss it, badly..And however far off it may be, I do look forward to the day when you and I might be friends again..So until then

Dawson: Until then..

See now something like that could have gone soo far in redeeming Silver..I mean Pacey certainly didn't give Joey up but he knew what he did to his best friend was wrong and he showed a great deal of remorse in that speech..Why couldn't we have gotten that with Silver?? Okay ranting again I know but damn I'm still bitter about that

Quote:
I like certain Navade-related scenes, but I think you'd be the better judge. Out of the blue, I really liked that scene where Navid told Dixon to back off at the hospital in the alternate ep. That was just instinctively protective of him. I also liked when Navid was explaining Ade's charm bracelet to Dixon. He used a little cutesy voice I always thought was adorable. I never see those in videos so those are the only suggestions I have.

Yeah, I think I'll just clip the scenes that have to do with Navianna..Love the two you suggested

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-15-2013, 09:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Omg, I know..I was like stfu and get out of her way you fool..No one's gonna stop our girl Ade by getting to her man which btw aint you Dix
This is still making me laugh.

I guess I'm annoyed with Taylor only because Tay/Ade was popular on 90210 Facebook but can you blame the fans? Addixon was practically done anyway. Of course those fans may've not known Navid was an option. I certainly didn't. I was worried they'd stuff Nilver back in our faces. But now it all makes sense. Taylor was revenge sex, Dixon wasn't the one, and Navid was the ultimate choice.

Quote:
Plus, I really love Bryan's guitar solo for when Navid rushes in to save Ade
Awesome.

That was a great speech by Pacey. I swear, those DC writers are college kids to 90210's kindergartens who start fights every second and throw random stuff against the wall to see if it sticks. Their attention span is just bad. Couples, triangles, even serious issues like addiction...they never get it quite right and keep trying anyway.

I always pictured Navade in a smaller house than the Shirazis, that's for sure. The Shirazi had a mansion that outdid Naomi's! Which is a hard feat. But I agree that they'd want something homey, and maybe have the studio be a connected building.

I never thought Navid had much stuff anyway, and he seemed to hate that he came from wealth at times. The only thing he really cared about was the fancy sports car. Can't blame him there! But he seemed way more interested in current events, which explained the journalism, or business or making a good final product.

This is actually a great balance for Ade who can get fame-hungry. Imagine her and Dixon arguing about who's more famous. Navid's not into that at all so he can probably be in the background and be fine with it. But yeah, let's see: a yard, a fireplace, a studio, maybe a patio to entertain friends, a decent-sized pool, and a nursery for Hannah, Habeeb....plus a small closet for Navid to yell about being the only man in the house until Habeeb is born.

Quote:
Dixon was so damn selfish when he was with Ade..Remember the scene after he had blown Ade off with that "yeah well my career's important to me" douche line, the next morning?? Ade's rightfully pissed and storms out and Dixon goes "but I thought we was gonna watch the video of my performance??" god, what a d!ck I'd be like ohh I'll give you a performance alright
Bwah! Those two are hilarious in the worst way.

icon
Old 05-15-2013, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
This is still making me laugh.

I guess I'm annoyed with Taylor only because Tay/Ade was popular on 90210 Facebook but can you blame the fans? Addixon was practically done anyway. Of course those fans may've not known Navid was an option. I certainly didn't. I was worried they'd stuff Nilver back in our faces. But now it all makes sense. Taylor was revenge sex, Dixon wasn't the one, and Navid was the ultimate choice.
I actually didn't know Taylor/Ade even really had a fanbase at all lol For me, he was just a pretty distraction but not a serious candidate for Ade's heart..That's always been for Navid alone

I would say Dixon wasn't a candidate for it either but then it seems he didn't really want it anyways

Quote:
That was a great speech by Pacey. I swear, those DC writers are college kids to 90210's kindergartens who start fights every second and throw random stuff against the wall to see if it sticks. Their attention span is just bad. Couples, triangles, even serious issues like addiction...they never get it quite right and keep trying anyway.
Yeah, DC could be really cheesy at times but they always had the most awesome speeches..The one especially that broke my heart was after Mitch died and Dawson was telling Joey how it hurts to be around her because she reminds him of what he'd lost: "Something shifted when my father died, something was lost..And the more I tried to stick to my routine, the harder it was to breathe..Joey, it hurts to be around you..it's like I'm frozen in this place that I can't bare to be" You know I'm not a DJer but man that ripped me a new one lol

Oh speaking of, while I'm off topic, did you ever catch JV's guest stint on OTH..I never knew that he was such a comedian..It was probably the funniest shiet I'd ever seen throughout the entire series lol

Anywho, yeah they make 90210 look like toddlers for sure..Though, there were some great speeches in the first two seasons..Really loved the Navianna and Naomi/Ade ones..Naomi was such a good friend to Ade back then, the way she looked out for her

Quote:
I always pictured Navade in a smaller house than the Shirazis, that's for sure. The Shirazi had a mansion that outdid Naomi's! Which is a hard feat. But I agree that they'd want something homey, and maybe have the studio be a connected building.

I never thought Navid had much stuff anyway, and he seemed to hate that he came from wealth at times. The only thing he really cared about was the fancy sports car. Can't blame him there! But he seemed way more interested in current events, which explained the journalism, or business or making a good final product.
Completely agree with this and Navianna are so good at humbling each other
Could so see a home like that for them too..Cozying up by the fireplace..and other things of course lol

Quote:
This is actually a great balance for Ade who can get fame-hungry. Imagine her and Dixon arguing about who's more famous. Navid's not into that at all so he can probably be in the background and be fine with it.
Omg, I could so see Dixon and Ade literally pushing each other out of the spotlight lol "look at me, I am Adrianna Tate-Duncan!!" "NO, look at me, I'm the producer, I MADE Adrianna Tate-Duncan" "Ohh please you couldn't even make her breakfast" push push shove shove..Glamour whores

Quote:
But yeah, let's see: a yard, a fireplace, a studio, maybe a patio to entertain friends, a decent-sized pool, and a nursery for Hannah, Habeeb....plus a small closet for Navid to yell about being the only man in the house until Habeeb is born.
OMG the closet is so my favorite part lol
Picture Navid screaming/banging his head against the wall..Cue Ade down the hall "girls do you hear that noise??" they follow the thump in the wall to the closet, open the door "ahhh there's daddy" cue Navid: "aww man I can't catch a break!!"

Quote:
Bwah! Those two are hilarious in the worst way.
They really REALLY are lol Idk how they lived with each other as long as they did

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-16-2013, 06:27 AM
Elite Fan

FATED!!!! Jessica retweeted your Heaven video!!! Yayyyyyy! Check her Twitter.

Quote:
I would say Dixon wasn't a candidate for it either but then it seems he didn't really want it anyways
He didn't even want her as his artist after awhile. The final straw was when he messed up her beloved toenails. Alright, maybe not.

Quote:
Yeah, DC could be really cheesy at times but they always had the most awesome speeches..The one especially that broke my heart was after Mitch died and Dawson was telling Joey how it hurts to be around her because she reminds him of what he'd lost: "Something shifted when my father died, something was lost..And the more I tried to stick to my routine, the harder it was to breathe..Joey, it hurts to be around you..it's like I'm frozen in this place that I can't bare to be" You know I'm not a DJer but man that ripped me a new one lol
I'm still ticked that they killed off Mitch after all these years, but that arc was perhaps one of the most well-acted of the series. Of course I loved all the DJo moments that accompanied that...before the speech. I particularly liked the Joey/Mitch ladder scene. But Lily never getting to know her dad and Mitch/Gail renewing their vows the season before...that was just gut-wrenching.

Quote:
Anywho, yeah they make 90210 look like toddlers for sure..Though, there were some great speeches in the first two seasons..Really loved the Navianna and Naomi/Ade ones..Naomi was such a good friend to Ade back then, the way she looked out for her
True. For instance, the proposal scene. Some of Michael's best work but it was the perfect moment because you could see Navid getting upset, then calmer by the minute, and it worked because the writing was exceptional. Another one was the Adrianna "kite" speech. It made me wish Ade wasn't pregnant for an episode but I am glad we wound up with Maisy.

Quote:
Could so see a home like that for them too..Cozying up by the fireplace..and other things of course lol
Navid wasn't fooling anybody. Code for fireplace is sex. That's why Naomi yelled at them to "make a lot of love."

Quote:
Omg, I could so see Dixon and Ade literally pushing each other out of the spotlight lol "look at me, I am Adrianna Tate-Duncan!!" "NO, look at me, I'm the producer, I MADE Adrianna Tate-Duncan" "Ohh please you couldn't even make her breakfast" push push shove shove..Glamour whores
Dixon made Michaela's breakfast. But he made Ade's music career miserable. Everything's fine until you eclipse Dixon.

Quote:
OMG the closet is so my favorite part lol
Picture Navid screaming/banging his head against the wall..Cue Ade down the hall "girls do you hear that noise??" they follow the thump in the wall to the closet, open the door "ahhh there's daddy" cue Navid: "aww man I can't catch a break!!"
Hee. I can picture a little girl grabbing Navid's leg and staying on there while he's walking. But he still loves his girls.

icon
Old 05-16-2013, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
FATED!!!! Jessica retweeted your Heaven video!!! Yayyyyyy! Check her Twitter.
OMG OMG OMG That is freaking awesome!!

I bet her favorite parts are the retro clips with her and Michael just being them

Quote:
He didn't even want her as his artist after awhile. The final straw was when he messed up her beloved toenails. Alright, maybe not.
That was so funny though lol she acted like he had just stabbed her

Quote:
I'm still ticked that they killed off Mitch after all these years, but that arc was perhaps one of the most well-acted of the series. Of course I loved all the DJo moments that accompanied that...before the speech. I particularly liked the Joey/Mitch ladder scene. But Lily never getting to know her dad and Mitch/Gail renewing their vows the season before...that was just gut-wrenching.
Yeah, I really loved Mitch and honestly, I think he was probably one of the most underrated characters on the show and definitely one of the best actors and I loved how even though he was Dawson's father, it was like he was a dad to them all, especially Joey.

It's so strange, a few years back he played an abusive father on OLTL and it was so weird to see after seeing him as Mitch, pretty much like the greatest dad ever for so many years lol him and James are both really great at comedy though

Quote:
True. For instance, the proposal scene. Some of Michael's best work but it was the perfect moment because you could see Navid getting upset, then calmer by the minute, and it worked because the writing was exceptional. Another one was the Adrianna "kite" speech. It made me wish Ade wasn't pregnant for an episode but I am glad we wound up with Maisy.
Aww yeah the kite speech - that really made ya feel for Ade with the whole teen pregnancy. I also really loved the "you are a total mess" and "I defy you to look into those eyes" speeches but my top #1 will always be the season 1 proposal speech with both Navid and Ade and I really loved how they kinda put some comedy in it too with how Navid kept slamming the door, only to come right back in lol I remember JL saying they had to retake that because both couldn't stop laughing at the slamming the door part lol

Quote:
Navid wasn't fooling anybody. Code for fireplace is sex. That's why Naomi yelled at them to "make a lot of love."
Ohh definitely..He was soo thinking " hott fireplace sex pronto" LOL

Quote:
Dixon made Michaela's breakfast. But he made Ade's music career miserable. Everything's fine until you eclipse Dixon.
yeah what a bad combo that was

Quote:
Hee. I can picture a little girl grabbing Navid's leg and staying on there while he's walking. But he still loves his girls.

Awww yeah Navid's frustration would only last for about 2 secs because the second he'd look at his girls, he'd just melt right into their hands

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-16-2013, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I bet her favorite parts are the retro clips with her and Michael just being them
It's like a wedding video... I mean, video album.

Quote:
It's so strange, a few years back he played an abusive father on OLTL and it was so weird to see after seeing him as Mitch, pretty much like the greatest dad ever for so many years lol him and James are both really great at comedy though
Not Mitch! Not Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! It is interesting to see them in other roles, though. Like I just saw MW in Oz the Great and Powerful and Glinda's as far from Jen as you can get. Although....nah, you may not have seen the movie.

Quote:
Aww yeah the kite speech - that really made ya feel for Ade with the whole teen pregnancy. I also really loved the "you are a total mess" and "I defy you to look into those eyes" speeches but my top #1 will always be the season 1 proposal speech with both Navid and Ade and I really loved how they kinda put some comedy in it too with how Navid kept slamming the door, only to come right back in lol I remember JL saying they had to retake that because both couldn't stop laughing at the slamming the door part lol

I'm surprised Michael didn't break the door. I kinda wander how they handled the pregnancy bump everyday. Like what would happen if you smushed it too much, or if Jessica just threw it down and had lunch? Bwah!

icon
Old 05-17-2013, 03:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's like a wedding video... I mean, video album.
Hehe I keep going back to the wedding photo in S1

Quote:
Not Mitch! Not Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! It is interesting to see them in other roles, though. Like I just saw MW in Oz the Great and Powerful and Glinda's as far from Jen as you can get. Although....nah, you may not have seen the movie.
LOL Yeah, even though he's a total bastard on that show, I gotta admit he is really funny. There's this one scene where he's arrested for giving his son a black eye and when the police commissioner questions him about it he's like "someone's gotta knock some sense into him", the police com. goes "ohh and you're the guy for the job huh??" and he goes "Well you never stop being a dad" lmao I mean it's terrible but it was kinda funny in a very f'd up way lol

Quote:
I'm surprised Michael didn't break the door. I kinda wander how they handled the pregnancy bump everyday. Like what would happen if you smushed it too much, or if Jessica just threw it down and had lunch? Bwah!
Omg that would have been soo damn funny..Or if they were fooling around and Jessica goes umm babe that's just the baby bump

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
LOL Yeah, even though he's a total bastard on that show, I gotta admit he is really funny. There's this one scene where he's arrested for giving his son a black eye and when the police commissioner questions him about it he's like "someone's gotta knock some sense into him", the police com. goes "ohh and you're the guy for the job huh??" and he goes "Well you never stop being a dad" lmao I mean it's terrible but it was kinda funny in a very f'd up way lol
Remember when Pacey's father hit him? My jaw dropped. Though I suppose Joey or Jen had even worse fathers. One of my fave Pacey scenes is when he's asking why his dad didn't seem to care about him...while Dad's lying there drunk on the beach. That show had some messed up parents. Another thing that made me laugh was Mitch wanting an open marriage. Everybody knew Mitch was going to wimp out. I'm glad he did but it was hilarious that they even addressed that.

Quote:
Omg that would have been soo damn funny..Or if they were fooling around and Jessica goes umm babe that's just the baby bump
There's not enough room for Navid AND the bump. I can picture Michael putting a cup on the bump like a coaster, and Jessica teasing him.... "That's our baby!"

icon
Old 05-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Remember when Pacey's father hit him? My jaw dropped. Though I suppose Joey or Jen had even worse fathers. One of my fave Pacey scenes is when he's asking why his dad didn't seem to care about him...while Dad's lying there drunk on the beach. That show had some messed up parents. Another thing that made me laugh was Mitch wanting an open marriage. Everybody knew Mitch was going to wimp out. I'm glad he did but it was hilarious that they even addressed that.
Idk, Joey's dad was messed up for obvious reasons but at least everything he did, he did because of how much he loved her..Jen and Pacey's dad's were just bastards lol though, I do think Jen's dad takes the cake for worst father on the show. Pacey's was god awful in the beginning but he got better later on in the series. The beach scene with Pacey/Dad made me cry and agree on Mitch's open marriage idea..So so stupid lol one of my fave Mitch scenes was when he broke down to Dawson about not being able to forgive Gail with that "my dad had answers to every question but he never told me what to do if my wife cheated on me..I didn't know to ask" awww my poor baby lol sorry I had a bit of a dad crush on Mitch

You really should see the bit of James on OTH, he is soo damn funny and so opposite Dawson haha

James's bit at the end of this clip cracks me up haha

Quote:
There's not enough room for Navid AND the bump. I can picture Michael putting a cup on the bump like a coaster, and Jessica teasing him.... "That's our baby!"
Haha that would be hilarious and I could totally see it happening too..Using her belly as a table

Here is the first video upload of the Navianna scenes throughout the series. There's a time limit so I'll be uploading the clips in parts

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 05-17-2013 at 08:20 PM
Old 05-17-2013, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Idk, Joey's dad was messed up for obvious reasons but at least everything he did, he did because of how much he loved her..Jen and Pacey's dad's were just bastards lol though, I do think Jen's dad takes the cake for worst father on the show. Pacey's was god awful in the beginning but he got better later on in the series. The beach scene with Pacey/Dad made me cry and agree on Mitch's open marriage idea..So so stupid lol one of my fave Mitch scenes was when he broke down to Dawson about not being able to forgive Gail with that "my dad had answers to every question but he never told me what to do if my wife cheated on me..I didn't know to ask" awww my poor baby lol sorry I had a bit of a dad crush on Mitch
With Mr. Potter, I can't get over the cheating on your cancer-stricken wife and leaving your young kids to take care of her thing. Yeah, Gail cheated but Dawson's life wasn't in shambles during the affair. I respect that Mr. Potter kept trying but he didn't give the Icehouse a chance really. Plus he kinda disrupted my ship so points taken off for that. I actually liked Pacey's dad a lot more. He was just a lunkhead at first, but he became a better dad as the series went on. I love when they go to his house and wind up shooting fireworks. It was entertaining to watch Pacey struggle at family gatherings and Joey's face during all of it was priceless. I just find Mr. Potter moody. I guess I like a trainwreck.

I'll watch the Navianna tonight, and the James one tomorrow. Soooo excited!

ETA:

"Gimme your phone." Adrianna just taking it cracks me up for some reason. It's like screw you, I need your phone. Navid is one persistent male. Most guys would run but he's pulling out magazines and toner.
Navid's purple jeans. Classic.
Naomi/Ade's friendship is awesome, and I love that Navid tried to help repair it. Fave friendship and couple.
Parking lot showdown. This is gold. Navid wouldn't fight for just anybody. I don't remember Ade showing that much cleavage back then but she kinda did.
"I like you, Adrianna! I like you!" Drama. "I've liked you since middle school." Adorable. Only these two could be both dramatic and adorable in the same scene (i.e. proposal, when they realize they can't get married). I feel like they wasted BOTH Michael and J.Low after watching scenes like this. The "I need you to stop" repetition gets to the heart of Adrianna's character...she can't show that she cares and be even more vulnerable. But Navid doesn't break and that says a lot about him.
"I never forgot who you used to be." Still one of my fave lines since the show started.
Dang, I wanna see Navid do Princess Diaries. Would he be Julie Andrews?
Ade feeds Navid. His life is made.
Carpal tunnel? That's love right there.
Navid probably turned the TV to a documentary on sea turtles so they wouldn't have to watch it. Adrianna obliged. This is the hottest first kiss of season 1 imo. Liomi was pretty hot but Liam bugged me.
Giggle, giggle, fall, fall. That was probably all Michael/J.Low. To this day, Adrianna's still more aggressive.
Awwww, you ended with one of my all-time favorite scenes. So sappy but so touching since Navianna was so innocent when it came to love. Adrianna just looked so excited to simply hold his hand. And Navid being surprised that he was an amazing kissser was cuuuuuute. It's kind of interesting since they're dealing with huge adult themes in later eps (pregnancy, marriage).

I can't wait for the next batch! I really appreciate it!

icon

Last edited by Mayberry; 05-17-2013 at 09:16 PM