Silver/Dixon
Old 12-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Elite Fan

What was Jasper doing back?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-04-2012, 04:31 AM
New Fan

LIAM AND ANNIE SCENES ARE ADORABLE! THEY DRESS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN THEY ARE ALONE ,AND TOGETHER!

Jasper doesn't suck at all in this episode.
Emily is HILARIOUS, using the CAM to poke her teech= =
Navid and Liam made up like nothing happened wow
Naomi and Max are getting BORING
Adrianna is pathetic, always couldn't deal with triangles right (annie&ty,teddy&navid,navid&silver,dixon&taylor)
DIXON IS JUST A MAN WHORE...ADE DIDN'T LEAVE YOU JUST B/C YOU ALMOST DIED, WHICH IS NOT HER PROBLEM. AND NOW YOU BECAME BITTER,REVENGEFUL, AND TRIED TO OWN HER? I NEVER HELD A GRUDGE AGAINS DIX BUT NOW I GOTTA SAY I WANNA KICK HIS ASS! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! CRIPPLED SON OF A BITCH, THINKING YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING...UGH...!!!!! =COME SAVE HER ,TAYLOR, ADE DOESN'T NEED A JERK LIKE THIS
Old 12-04-2012, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_bee92 (View Post)
Okay so, I just watched the episode and....why must 90210 keep doing this to me?!?!!

HUGE Max + Naomi fan, but they were not my fave part tonight. I actually really liked seeing Jasper. I loved him and Annie together way back when. Is it weird that I think Jasper's HOT and I want him and Annie to get back together. I don't even care about what happened between them. Clearly, I have a problem! HELP ME!!!

To be honest that was the only truly interesting part of the episode. Everything else was blah or ridiculous (including Max + Naomi). I am extremely confused as to where they are going w/ them. Is it just me, or is it annoying how they have Max continue to low key blame Naomi for stuff?? You will not ruin my couple, 90210, NOPE...can't do it! I do have a feeling they won't last long though; leaving me w/ a broken heart. They were the only reason I came back to watching after missing pretty much ALL of 4th season. I just wish they would do right by them, so I don't have to jump ship again.

I remember how OTH would frustrate me, but never like this(I actually still LOVED it in the end)! Please 90210, don't disappoint me.... fix this show before it gets cancelled!
I loved Silver doing the burlesque and I love her and Teddy's friendship.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

JASPER
Old 12-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Elite Fan

Chas, Jasper came back for the West Bev reunion. He was trying to talk to Liam all episode, and then it's revealed that he wrote a film and wants Liam to be the lead. He looked quite nice.

icon
Old 12-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

So no trouble causing? Nice to see he's doing well

What about cousin Emily?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Emily appeared in 1 short scene with Annie, basically bragging about her awesome life. it was entertaining. She's blonde now.

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:38 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (View Post)
I loved Silver doing the burlesque and I love her and Teddy's friendship.
Oh yes, I don't know how I forgot about that! I have been loving Silver and Teddy's friendship, as well. I actually wish that Teddy was around a little bit more. Great stuff w/ them!
Old 12-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

It's charming how Abbie Cobb can slip back into the role of Emily so easily. Everything about her seemed exactly the same as before. She was the perfect choice for that character.

And I love her Twitter name (if that's really her). Nice to see that kind of confidence.

I think there could've been some fun story lines if they'd kept her around and done more Single White Female parodies every now and then.

Last edited by James26; 12-05-2012 at 02:52 AM
Old 12-05-2012, 01:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by davi91 (View Post)
LIAM AND ANNIE SCENES ARE ADORABLE! THEY DRESS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN THEY ARE ALONE ,AND TOGETHER!

Jasper doesn't suck at all in this episode.
Emily is HILARIOUS, using the CAM to poke her teech= =
Navid and Liam made up like nothing happened wow
Naomi and Max are getting BORING
Adrianna is pathetic, always couldn't deal with triangles right (annie&ty,teddy&navid,navid&silver,dixon&taylor)
DIXON IS JUST A MAN WHORE...ADE DIDN'T LEAVE YOU JUST B/C YOU ALMOST DIED, WHICH IS NOT HER PROBLEM. AND NOW YOU BECAME BITTER,REVENGEFUL, AND TRIED TO OWN HER? I NEVER HELD A GRUDGE AGAINS DIX BUT NOW I GOTTA SAY I WANNA KICK HIS ASS! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! CRIPPLED SON OF A BITCH, THINKING YOU CAN ACHIEVE ANYTHING...UGH...!!!!! =COME SAVE HER ,TAYLOR, ADE DOESN'T NEED A JERK LIKE THIS
WOW..that's an HARSH analysis of Dixon? don't you think? i mean i know ever ones got their own opinion and i'm not going to take that away from you but i don't fault Dix for his anger towards Ade AT ALL!! she had him to make a fool out of himself in front of the whole gang with that proclamation and basically a walking fool ( or in your case a CRIPPLE walking fool). she cheated not once but numerous times(i think 7?). but the point is yes his reaction about "owning her" was a bitter remark but its coming from a place of hurt, anger and humiliation and probably from a world of other things relative to the fact. so yeah...i don't pity Ade one bit!! but this whole man-whore thing i don't get at all from his character. yes, he isn't perfect in his actions and ways all the time(who isn't on that show) but he is much milder than most. back to the fact, maybe she still love him or in the "like-like" stage but whatever's the case she should have known better, Dixon hopefully will come around and deal with the contract thing a little better when some of the hurt subside. honestly i don't know what to think of this couple anymore because when the writers decide to separate a couple its always done to a point of "no return" so i'm like whatever.i'll just enjoy the drama till they make up their minds!!
Old 12-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Why am I not surprised Ade was the one to bring the evil out of Dixon?

icon
Old 12-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Please don't use all caps to vent frustrations, even if it's not the intention it comes off as aggressive or like you're shouting.

I liked the episode, I do love the group scenes.

Hated Silver and Liam's attitude to Navid. He screwed up but so have they multiple times.

I also hate the way Naomi has to apoligise to everyone and pay for all her mistakes all the time. She's the only character who can't get away with anything. Except for Adrianna maybe...

And great, now Max is blaming her for losing his company? Shut up Max, it's not Naomi's fault that you're the most naive business man ever. Every episode we have to watch her grovel to him for some reason or another. Maybe she should give him the cold shoulder for once.

Vanessa's alive.... shocking.

The Dixon and Adrianna storyline is hilarious. His "I own you" was so over the top. She's on his record label. Whats he planning to do? Blackmail her into succeeding?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 12-06-2012, 01:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

I wonder if they would've left that "I own you" in the script if Dixon was white and Adrianna was black. Stupid line either way.

I want to like this couple, but this show makes it too hard to invest in any pairing. I feel like I'm down to just watching for Lannie again.