Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2010, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

So much fail.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

She even said that she ran over instead of full on hit so i dont know how the writers came up with all big of damage happening to her car and Annie covering up the repair bill.q
Old 05-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought Naomi singing single ladies was pretty funny.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
Wow, show. Did you REALLY have to have Cannon spell it out for us? I think we all got that she's the girl who cried wolf. ANVIL.

That's what I wanna know. I tuned into the last 15 minutes to see them tell us that Teddy had the body in his car already and NOTHING.
LMAO all that was missing was Homer Simpson popping out saying...THAT MEANS SHE LIED, BUT NO ONE WILL BELIEVE HER NOW ...KEEP IT ON THE LOW.

I so expected nothing there.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 05-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Addicted Fan

The only possible explanation is that they had scripts written for episodes 2x23 and 2x24, but then they found out they only get 22 episodes this season. They didn't even show Teddy confront Spence. Where is the premiere even going to pick up? at the start of the school year? This show treats the end of the season like a garbage collector and then they magically clean up so many loose ends before the season starts. I bet at the start of the season they will have Dixon say "Australia was great Annie, how was your summer?" to which Annie replies "Dad left town and I spent a few months in Juvie, but now I'm ready for a fresh start senior year".

Last edited by lapin88; 05-18-2010 at 08:19 PM
Old 05-18-2010, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapin88 (View Post)
The only possible explanation is that they had scripts written for episodes 2x23 and 2x24, but then they found out they only get 22 episodes this season. They didn't even show Teddy confront Spence. Where is the premiere even going to pick up? at the start of the school year? This show treats the end of the season like a garbage collector and then they magically clean up so many loose ends before the season starts. I bet at the start of the season they will have Dixon says "Australia was great Annie, how was your summer?" to which Annie replies "Dad left town and I spent a few month in Juvie, but now I'm ready for a fresh start senior year".
ok thats one thing i did hate about the premiere this year...we missed all of the fallout, making up, etc...and i hope it doesnt happen in the fall.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

im guessing right before annie harry interrupts saying that him & debbie are getting a divorce which makes annie hold on to her secret cause harry can't just ups & leaves after his daughter just admitted she committed a crime

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 05-18-2010, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapin88 (View Post)
Where is the premiere even going to pick up? at the start of the school year? This show treats the end of the season like a garbage collector and then they magically clean up so many loose ends before the season starts. I bet at the start of the season they will have Dixon say "Australia was great Annie, how was your summer?" to which Annie replies "Dad left town and I spent a few months in Juvie, but now I'm ready for a fresh start senior year".
My exact thought. I think they thought it was going to be 24 epi...if I'm 90210 HWs they better push for a 2 HR 1/2 or 2 HR, S3 intro. I'll LOL for days if that's the dialogue between Annie & Dixon.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 05-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Rob said he is not coming back. So unless they some how convince him to, they are not going to be able to continue the story from that night. They are going to have to skip forward.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

.. that's why I dont get why they didnt show Annie telling them,. So confusing,
Old 05-18-2010, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

I hope lapin's right and they already have two other episodes written and had to cut it off by 22 for this season. There are at least three spoilers that haven't happened yet so there's a pretty big chance that's right.

icon
Old 05-18-2010, 10:03 PM
New Fan

I was a tad disappointing although Teddy and Silver looked gorgeous. What happened to Spence? How is Teddy connected to Jasper's uncle? Did Annie do it? Is Navid back with Ade? No answers none!
Old 05-18-2010, 11:33 PM
Passionate Fan

so disappointed about the final.
WHERE is the teddy and his dad confrontation? damn he seems to be not involved on the H&R that suck bc that would mean he will be still around on S3! and LMAO at the teddy scene when he was angry that seems so fake sorry!

Silver/teddy I can't anymore with them they're the worst RL on the show plz let them break up for good!

navid/ade that scene in HS Was cute

Ivy/dixon I'm glad he ran away. but the trip is so early for them what will be their next step, them livin together?

Naomi"single ladies" I love her actually I like her more on more but does she gettng raped by mR Cannon?!
I'm pissed bc any questions were answered tonight

Avi : Twitter @jochibarrios207

Last edited by dixon-silver; 05-18-2010 at 11:39 PM
Old 05-19-2010, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

At least navid and ade are together again... for now.
Emily
Old 05-19-2010, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know that I might sound that I'm on crack, but Mr.C and Naomi were nice.

To answer a previous question YouTube - 90210 2X22 FiNaLe "NaoMi GeTTiNG RaPed BY Mr CaNNoN"