Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-20-2010, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
I just hope that they treat Naomis storyline right and wrap it up correctly in S3. They will probably make her into Annie 2.0 though.
God, no That alone would make me tune out.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:36 PM
Loyal Fan

TBH, I'm glad they didn't do the teacher affair, just because this show has so many stories revolving round relationships. Each to their own
Old 05-20-2010, 12:52 PM
New Fan

The teacher/student relationship seems good! (Only cause he's good looking.. LOL) someone should do a fanfic or like something!

I ship Naomi & Mr Cannon : it'd be hot!
Old 05-20-2010, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, overall, I'd say this was a decent finale. There were some over-the-top moments, and definitely some eye-rolling moments, but I enjoyed about 75 percent of it so I guess that counts for something.

Where to start? Annie and Liam frollicking around the pier was extremely cute. I found Shenae adorable in that scene and Liam wasn't so grumbly anymore. It was very light-hearted and the boat did turn out to be beautiful. I'm just glad they didn't name the boat True Love or Destiny or anything you'd find on a Valentine's day candy heart. I thought the confession scene was pretty stellar. Shenae nailed it. Plus they did a good job tying in their past regrets. Then....bam, Jasper! Lurking in the shadows with his lighter. That's quite industrious that he did all of that on crutches. Even Emily Valentine didn't do all that. Of course, Emily didn't get pummelled either. I don't know if Jasper's dead, but I appreciate his hard work ethic.

Dixon/Ivy were kinda cheesy in this episode. The whole planetarium thing felt otherworldly...and I'd like to know how he got permission to do all that. Maybe he promised to DJ the next planetarium presentation. But it did make Ivy happy so I approve. They were much cuter when she jumped on his back in an earlier scene. What a nice way to travel to class.

Dixon bouncing to Australia...sweet. If Harry and Debbie were my parents, I'd go halfway across the world too. Their fighting is boring. I'd feel bad about costing my dad his job but it's not like Harry did much there anyway. He'll probably follow Kelly to the Land of Missing Faculty. Debbie will go to the Land of Mordor to destroy her wedding ring and come back with an Elf as her husband.

Mark! He must come back. He's inifinely more interesting than Javier, Gia, and Lila combined. He provokes, teases, and has the courtesy to share his good looks while doing it. Win.

Cannon/Naomi is so wrong on so many levels. One, they're pretty hot together so I don't want to believe he's brutal. Two, the hand-holding squicked me out, so good on the actors for that. Three, I was bored with the sexual harrassment storyline and the lies, and don't want to see a new version of it. The only good thing is that it'll give Naomi an individual storyline and I think AL can do well with it. We'll see. And they better use Ryan because he's worthless otherwise.

Oh, I'm going to be a father, and Jen won't let me be a parent. Boohoo. This is the worst offender in the finale. There's no development. I don't even fully understand why he got drunk and showed up at the torch party. It's funny to see him trashed, but the character himself is a joke. It says something that Laurel is the ADULT in the room. Then, he backs over the sign. How destructive. He needs to take out.....never mind. Won't go there.

Ahem. Teddy/Silver still aren't working for me. All of their problems seem petty. Silver is so docile and I wish she'd tear Spence a new one. That would at least provide us with her old season one attitude, but nope. Teddy freaks out, and Trevor's acting left a lot to be desired. The tennis stud and his pops can go.

You too, Javier. He comes across as an arrogant stalker. Who invites someone they've known for a couple weeks on a year tour? The look he had after Ade rejected him says it all. He'd probably make a Navid voodoo doll if he had the chance.

Loved Ade/Navid's reconciliation. Fumbling, awkward Navid breaks journalist mode and tells Adrianna how he really feels. Ade is shell-shocked and touched. My expression matched all the students' expressions. Squeee! Now, the writers just need to leave them alone. Sure, they can have drama, but I'd rather follow their drama than anybody else's.

Everybody looked hot at the torch party. Heh.

They need to pump up the volume for the third season. I'm talking revelations, heart-breaking stories, and risky business. No more pointless triangles and no more guest stars taking the focus from the originals.

B- for the finale. I cared about some things and not others.

R.I.P. Liam's boat.

icon
Old 05-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Loyal Fan

So agree about Ryan, the school really needs some teachers that don't get fired, become alcoholics or rape their students.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:40 PM
New Fan

I like the actors even though the writing lacks life, especially pertaining to couples. Trevor, Stroup and Gillian are the 3 I enjoy the most, Although when Teddy, Liam and Ivy were BFF's that was a fun trio.
Old 05-21-2010, 04:34 AM
Passionate Fan

¨^Lmao teddy/ivy/liam never been BFF I just see them hang out during just one episode durng N.E.R.D concert anyway teddy is just useless, such a waste of times on my screen plus he boring me. AND that stupid pairin with silver...So stupid they don't fit at all for me.

I'm the one who missing Silver with attitude? Seriously she's just "blah" with teddy right now

Avi : Twitter @jochibarrios207
Old 05-21-2010, 04:42 AM
Ultimate Fan

I miss silver doing stuff all she has did in the second part of the seaon was breaking and making up with teddy.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

I dunno, a teacher/student affair between Naomi and Cannon might not do much to help Naomi's development in season 3 because once again it'd be a selfish thing to carry on an affair with a married man, whereas her being the victimized and unable to do anything due to her past shenanigans can hopefully make her grow up.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:23 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJ (View Post)
I dunno, a teacher/student affair between Naomi and Cannon might not do much to help Naomi's development in season 3 because once again it'd be a selfish thing to carry on an affair with a married man, whereas her being the victimized and unable to do anything due to her past shenanigans can hopefully make her grow up.
MTE, but you worded it much better than I could!
Old 05-22-2010, 04:13 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitis (View Post)
I miss silver doing stuff all she has did in the second part of the seaon was breaking and making up with teddy.
yeah me too I know she loves him, but her character isn't as interesting as it used to be!
Old 05-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I think Silver needs to be given another non-relationship storyline in S3
Old 08-16-2015, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was so glad when Liam broke up with Naomi, she really deserved it after the way she was treating him. And then she didn’t even seem to care afterwards.

i loved the navid/adrianna bracelet scene so much it was so cute.

annie/liam on the boat was one of my favorite parts of the episode, so adorable, their friendship this season is really cute and something they both really needed. its good that annie confessed to Liam but I was surprised that he wasn’t more shocked about it. but i guess liar’s done some crappy things in life he wasn’t going to judge.

jasper just seemed pretty useless this episode and unnecessary. but i guess they wanted to give him one last bang before he went out.

The back and forth and back and forth with Teddy and Silver is the most annoying thing ever on this show, its just constant.

Ryan is so annoying and such a child. How come he cant deal with things in a mature way? He is so crazy.

dixon/ivy were boring this episode. dont blame dixon for running off.

WHYYYY did they have to go that direction with Naomi? ugh, the actor is good looking, they could have made something of that storyline in season 3. And I also hated how Naomi didnt fight back at the end there

it sucks they ruined harry/debbie before they went off the show? so annoying.

The finale was good but there was no resolution to the hit and run at all. What was with Teddy’s involvement if he never turned out to have info on it? Seems so odd.
Old 08-16-2015, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Teddy early on in the season was working with the police to solve the crime. Yeah that hit and run story was so ridiculous I was happy when it ended.
Emily