Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2010, 06:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
Cannon bitch slapped her w/ his back hand..and then went all evil saying 'Who's gonna believe you, you're the girl that cried wolf'

So when do you Harry & Aunt Becky realize thier 'son' has become the first new 90210 runaway.
Lol if only he ran away. He will be back just in time for school. And knowing this show they wont even notice the entire summer and just think he is sulking upstairs in his room.

And where has Adriannas mom been throughout this entire thing? 1st season she was PUSHING her to become a big movie star and pay bills, this season none of that and she hasnt even been seen once even though Ade would need her to do all of these gigs.
Old 05-18-2010, 06:50 PM
New Fan

Did we find out who ran over the guy at the end of season one?
Old 05-18-2010, 06:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90210 (View Post)
Did we find out who ran over the guy at the end of season one?
according to annie, annie did

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 05-18-2010, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

PS, What they need to do is when Dixon comes back for the school yr. don't even go back home, stay at Ivy's..which Aunt Becky won't like one bit. The hardest call will be when Aunt Becky makes that call to Dana over the summer..how does it go...

Dana, our son ran away?

What made that scene w/ Adrianna so lame, is that Navid was there...a cliffhanger would be w/ Adrianna being told about that and NAvid nowhere in sight...like I don't get why he had to be there. Then we can be like...what will Ade choose Navid or overseas. *Not that I care*

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 05-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
according to annie, annie did
while drunk

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-18-2010, 07:04 PM
New Fan

Was I only one that thoroughly enjoyed the Season Finale (aside from Mr. Cannon sexually assaulting Naomi)?
Old 05-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by okaythatscool1988 (View Post)
Was I only one that thoroughly enjoyed the Season Finale (aside from Mr. Cannon sexually assaulting Naomi)?
I enjoyed it.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

you might be

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 05-18-2010, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

I enjoyed MOST of it. I'll review later, but I think it's better the more I think about it.

icon
Old 05-18-2010, 07:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Why does everyone suck at being drunk on this show! Annie was sober at the party but magically becomes drunk now while she was driving? She looked sober and pissed to me. And she didnt hit the guy first so it isnt totally her fault, but looks like we have to wait till next season
Old 05-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm very confused at why they gave us all those spoilers on "we will find out who actually killed the guy" ...
Old 05-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

She still left him there though.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-18-2010, 07:46 PM
Addicted Fan

That was really not a very good finale. It felt kind of rushed, but at the same time not much really happened. I think the show has too many characters because none of the storylines seemed developed enough to even make sense. Other than the Annie, Liam and Naomi stuff everything just seemed pointless or ridiculous. I don't know what makes the least amount of sense Teddy/Silver's relationship (boring, lack chemistry and literally fight in every episode), Dixon/Ivy's relationship (I think they have had two dates and she is his world, Dixon's life really does suck), Adrianna's rise to fame (I've seen better plots on the Disney channel) or Ryan in general. I also really have no idea how they are going to write out Rob Estes. This show is such a mess.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, show. Did you REALLY have to have Cannon spell it out for us? I think we all got that she's the girl who cried wolf. ANVIL.

Quote:
I'm very confused at why they gave us all those spoilers on "we will find out who actually killed the guy" ...
That's what I wanna know. I tuned into the last 15 minutes to see them tell us that Teddy had the body in his car already and NOTHING.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
That's what I wanna know. I tuned into the last 15 minutes to see them tell us that Teddy had the body in his car already and NOTHING.
That pisses me off so much. Trevor literally said in an interview "we find out who really hit the homeless man" and then in the episode all we get is Annie saying "I though I hit a coyote, but them I saw on the news that a person got hit, so I guess I hit him". If they are going to blame it solely on Annie and not have Jasper or Teddy involved, there are better ways to do it. Her car actually looked like she hit a tree and how did she possibly pay for the repairs without her parents knowing about it. That storyline makes so little sense.