Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Loyal Fan

im completely devastated about aid buying drugs off jasper.

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Old 11-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Ade That was just hard to stomach at the end. And to have him be the dealer. Double whammy!

I'm glad Navid re-iterated to the audience that Ade was in the wrong and the breakup was totally justified. I can't help but root/support Ade because JLo is amazing, but I had to be reminded that "oh, right - she was a bad girlfriend to him and doesn't really deserve forgiveness"

Not enough Naomi or Silver for me.

Still not an Ivy fan. And they really forced her on the audience this episode, trying to appeal to the fact that she's a tomboy in a dress. Gimme a break!

I wanna know what the hell Liam built. It's gotta have something to do with Naomi.

Jen/Ryan stuff bored me. She bores me altogether. Can this secret be revealed already?

Deb I love how she called out Sasha! Deb at her finest. Loved it.

Oh Annie, Jasper is such a tool. This is such an abusive relationship. I was surprised to see people ship them, because he's such a bad guy for just... to root for. His possessiveness on her was hard to stomach because she has nobody else in her life, of course she'd just feel like she was in the wrong, when she clearly wasn't. She didn't believe Navid she just asked a freakin' question, defensive much?!

kenny | credit
Old 11-06-2009, 02:49 AM
Loyal Fan

annies got nothing but jasper thats why she became so defensive, serioulsy everyone excludes her even dixon so she feels really safe with jasper. At the end of the day jasper will make a mistake soon then its going to be poor annie on her own again.

Luke&Lorelai..Lucas&Brooke..Troy&Gabriella..Jay&Erin..Wade&Zoe..Rachel&Finn..Rayna&Deacon

Gilmore Girls..One Tree Hill.. Friday Night Lights #Gonebutnotforgotten
Old 11-06-2009, 03:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh Annie, Jasper is such a tool. This is such an abusive relationship.
Definitely. He played her perfectly - and if Annie wasn't so alone she would have realised that his reaction was completely blown out of proportion. Also, bringing up the sext? Lame. He made me want to punch him in his little hobbit face - but it made me feel sorry for Annie in a way I'd never done before so that's a win I guess.

Missed Naomi and Silver this episode - and Ade being depressive wasn't fun but I kind of want Navid to just forgive her already so they can move on because I'm torn between who to support in this. Whatever happened between them, I think he should have gone to a meeting with her - that was sad. He could have put aside his feelings for the moment to stop Ade sliding back into her past behaviour. If he can forgive douche Teddy, why can't he support Adrianna?
Old 11-06-2009, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think navid has forgiven teddy, he just is kind of ignoring him. I don't think it's navid's fault or responsibility to make sure ade stays sober. She either wants to or not. I was ticked off that naomi and silver tried to dump her off on navid, then left to hang out with the guys they like. They should be sticking kind of close to her right now, they are best friends.
Emily
Old 11-06-2009, 08:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
He made me want to punch him in his little hobbit face

I can't help but laugh when people call him a hobbit. Did anyone else notice how much taller Annie looked than Jasper when she walked up to him at the Hollywood sign? I know Annie was in heels and that it was an uneven surface, but I still thought it was funny considering how tiny she is.
Old 11-06-2009, 09:57 AM
Elite Fan

I saw this epi yesterday. I kinda knew that Sasha wasn't pregnant.

I am selfish. I am brave.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

what i didn't like about this episode:

1. irvy/teddy- way to fonnie. the acting was so overdone that it didn't fit at all.
2. Navid/ade- not that i didn't like it, it just felt as if i seen it, the s/l already with them. except the whole serenade.
3. liam/jen- writers get it over with!!

what i did like:

1. debbie/dixon- the whole s/l with dixon and sasha to debbie calling out sasha!!
2. jen/ryan- i don't but i liked it. it was cute!!
3. Annie- she was enjoyable to watch
Old 11-07-2009, 05:05 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't like Jen and Liam too.

I am selfish. I am brave.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozza9294 (View Post)
im completely devastated about aid buying drugs off jasper.
I completely agree. I was pretty torn up about it. :/
Old 11-08-2009, 04:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
Definitely. He played her perfectly - and if Annie wasn't so alone she would have realised that his reaction was completely blown out of proportion. Also, bringing up the sext? Lame. He made me want to punch him in his little hobbit face - but it made me feel sorry for Annie in a way I'd never done before so that's a win I guess.

Missed Naomi and Silver this episode - and Ade being depressive wasn't fun but I kind of want Navid to just forgive her already so they can move on because I'm torn between who to support in this. Whatever happened between them, I think he should have gone to a meeting with her - that was sad. He could have put aside his feelings for the moment to stop Ade sliding back into her past behaviour. If he can forgive douche Teddy, why can't he support Adrianna?
I actually understood why he didn't want to go with Adrianna. They're broken up now and he can't be that guy anymore, even though from the promo hit seems like he's trying to.
Old 07-20-2015, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ades song? Embarrassing girl.... why is she so crazy over navid? so weird. i dont get it.

Dixon baby storyline = zzzzzz. But wow Sasha, you CRAZY. Dixon crying over the miscarriage was so dumb. I can see why Debbie didnt tell him the truth though, it IS a good life lesson. I'm getting tired of the debbie/harry drama though.

the mr matthews/liam bromance is so cute. too bad jen had to go and mess that up too.

i love love love the annie/navid scene. gawd THEY would have been cute together. i love the idea of that friendship but of course, they had no real scenes before that so what can you expect.

jasper is a psychopath! get out while you can annie. seeing HER apologize to HIM was creeptastic

All this Liam/Naomi "angst" is so annoying. Like, just move the story along already.

It's weird that they are making Teddy nice all of a sudden when he was clearly the jerk before.

another pretty blah episode.
Old 07-21-2015, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

It's so weird seeing Teddy play Adrianna and fall for Silver when it turns out he's gay

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-27-2015, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

i know, its hard to watch this time around but it does kind of make sense, how he pretends to be such a player and stuff. and then how he didnt really want a relationship with ade. even with silver it feels more like a comfort relationship because they connected on a personal level then maybe romantic but maybe thats just shipper goggles seeing it that way.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:45 AM
Elite Fan

That's a good point. I think Teddys lack of chemistry with the girls ended up assisting the gay storyline

My Tumblr
My Twitter