Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Tristan, JLow & Lori were my highlights of this epi.

Adrianna, oh man please stop w/ the I'm going to slit my throat looks, and no breaking up w/ a guy is not reason enough to RELAPSE! I mean WTF she was ready to drop him if Ken doll were to say yes, but w/e. I loved that I got to see Adrianna sing and pine for Navid even though they aren't my favs. but it was sweet.

Dixon, I get his pain but wow, if anyone on this show has the short stick, it's him, Tristan I swear if there is a contract to resign or get out of, do it already. You are so talented, so under used, never even, just look at the scenes ppl are getting, Teddy into these friendship scenes, Michael gets the long breakup scene, Tristan stuck w/ random DJ ...whatevs. we didn't even get enough of what Dixon was going through, just like the brother from another mother SL, Sweetie if you can jump this show do it already.

Aunt Becky's scene was the highlight of the epi. called her out, left the DJ stat in a confused state, Lori you still got it hunny.

Everything else was complete filler, well except for the Annie/Jasper SL. Then the rest were just fillers to annoying, to unecessary situations.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 11-03-2009, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Liam= Hot&Bad, Ivy kissed him first, but she was encouraged by Teddy to go for him. She probably wouldn't have done it otherwise, I don't think, because she denied she had a crush on him. Then, Ivy seemed to be excited that Liam noticed she was a girl. He kisses her back, but doesn't want anything serious. Ivy didn't come off looking too evil....at least, not yet.

icon
Old 11-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Liam= Hot&Bad, Ivy kissed him first, but she was encouraged by Teddy to go for him. She probably wouldn't have done it otherwise, I don't think, because she denied she had a crush on him. Then, Ivy seemed to be excited that Liam noticed she was a girl. He kisses her back, but doesn't want anything serious. Ivy didn't come off looking too evil....at least, not yet.
Thanks for that Mayberry

I just watched it. And I've got to say seeing him kiss her back made me cringe like crazy Not to mention the fact that I was shocked cause I wasn't expecting that to happen nor was I expecting it to turn into a casual thing. At least he's not looking for anything serious & isn't into her.

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Old 11-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Master Fan

DUDE !! I was so right, as long as someone notices she's a girl she'll kiss them

Old 11-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

It only takes one time for them to say it.

icon
Old 11-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Dude, this episode seemed so ADD. The scenes just kept jumping back and forth.

I still don't care for Ivy, though I suppose she was less obnoxious this episode than the previous one. Amazing how the kids on this show become BFF so instantaneously. I guess they all interacted off-camera too or something.

I love Adrianna, but girl needs to chill. Then again, I've never been in her situation before in regards to Navid, so I guess it may just be that dramatic/painful. I got really excited when I heard Jessica/Adrianna singing at the beginning, though I was hoping it'd just be her singing to herself somewhere--not purposely singing to Navid. That was a bit odd.

Guess that means Sasha is gone. Meh. Oh well.

Ryan and Jen are officially useless. Don't care for their games or whatever it is they're doing.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

the poor (girl) just can't contain her excitement, she just starts kissing

Old 11-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJ (View Post)
I love Adrianna, but girl needs to chill. Then again, I've never been in her situation before in regards to Navid, so I guess it may just be that dramatic/painful. I got really excited when I heard Jessica/Adrianna singing at the beginning, though I was hoping it'd just be her singing to herself somewhere--not purposely singing to Navid. That was a bit odd.
OT: JLow has a great voice, on topic: Adrianna made me want to break that guitar over her head.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ivy is so annoying. I hate the way she talks. It makes me cringe.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jasper/Annie are soooooo melodramatic. What?! Didn't they like just meet or something? Adrianna's ~breakdown is as annoying as Silver's is. WHY is this show making these girls act so desperate and pathetic after they lose their mens? Fail. The singing! That was the worst, omg. Navid forgiving Teddy is fail and transparent. Pretty sure he's still a douche mover, show. Adrianna being upset at seeing Navid AND Teddy with other girls is lulzy. Really enforces that whole Navid love.

Quote:
Sucked as much as I thought it would but wow, highlight was Debbie telling Sasha to GTFO.
I'm not done yet, but I think I can safely say that I agree. Loved it, fierce.
Old 11-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Oh I could watch that scene again and again and again and again...

"It starts w/ your not pregnant, And it ends w/ stay away from my son"

Aunt Becky FTW!<3

Old 11-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the singing. It reminded me of Navid's video for her. I like that he left work to go find her, and I like that they go big.

icon
Old 11-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

I don't like how they made her look OOC pathetic there. The whole point of N/A is they are not like the other, and this I get was suppose to come off sweet but damn did Adrianna ever look weak, I mean weak here. Like loose leaf paper weak.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

Eh, I guess it was her turn. Silver and Naomi had their time. But I didn't think it was that different from when Adrianna was breaking down when she tells Navid about Ty. The door slamming scene. Except the result was different, of course.

icon
Old 11-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Eh, I guess it was her turn. Silver and Naomi had their time. But I didn't think it was that different from when Adrianna was breaking down when she tells Navid about Ty. The door slamming scene. Except the result was different, of course.
I know, but that was waaaay different, that was a bit of a cute and annoying scene, b/c she was & still is a fock up, that's what she is, but for her now knowing what she did, and knowing that he wants no part of her, again part of me LOL'd seeing that, especially w/ the advice she gave Silver during her episode, the other part wanted to slam that guitar over her head. But trust me she ain't the only one who frustrated me in this epi., but we'll get into that later.