Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2024, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
All right. I do not mind Curtis & Portia. My guess is that Trina is going to need them.
I can't stand Portia and Curtis and their storyline is awful and showing no signs of improvement. I think that it was one thing to see Curtis physically cheat on Portia five minutes after marrying her with Jordan, Curtis also emotionally cheats on Portia emotionally with Jordan. Curtis had no trouble telling Jordan all about Selina and her illegal card game and now he has Jordan investigating his shooting with Laura's permission off the books and now with law enforcement and Portia is even more clueless about Curtis emotionally cheating on her with Jordan than Willow was about Nina. Curtis treats Portia like sloppy seconds and I can't root or like either Portia or Curtis and I don't think that the original idea was to have people watching GH not like Curtis but Donnell should have seen the negative attention getting directed at him after Curtis is being used to erase Taggert from GH and from Trina's life as much as possible and I don't think that Curtis really loves Portia back or in return and I think that Portia will find out about Curtis emotionally cheating on her with Jordan and I don't think that Curtis really loved Portia in the first place.

I also want Trina to find out that Portia was gaslighting Spencer and I won't be surprised if Trina wants nothing to do with Portia after she finds out about that and I have thought that Trina and Portia's manipulative and dysfunctional relationship is already being slowly broken up. Portia won't change until she hits bottom and I don't think that anyone watching will be surprised to see Portia and Curtis divorced and I think that Portia and Curtis have zero idea that Spencer is the love of Trina's life and Spencer and Trina have worked to have a healthy and supportive relationship and Portia knows that she is sloppy seconds to Curtis and it's hard for Portia to see Spencer and Trina together because Portia desperately wants Curtis to love her and put her first, but Curtis cheats on Portia both physically and emotionally and doesn't think much about cheating on Portia emotionally with Jordan. March cannot come fast enough for GH and for this Fandom and NAC's return to GH cannot come fast enough. Ava is a wonderful mother figure to Trina and Ava has worked on being a better parent after she lost Kiki and she is a good Mom to Avery.

Spencer and Trina need better writers ASAP #generalhospital #GH #Sprina
Here's a link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rPx7dYLgDg

A video in response to Spencer's "death" and memorial service,
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V-ou9W7Huk

A new Spencer and Trina music video made by Kim.
Here's a link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuHVRsOGnRc
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 02-12-2024 at 10:14 AM
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spencer & Trina need better writers? Just them?
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2024, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Spencer & Trina need better writers? Just them?
In this case, the links that I posted are just about Spencer and Trina which is why they are posted here. GH has not done a good job of keeping and promoting its characters who are people of color. Look at TJ. He is going to be a father but that storyline is really all about Molly and Kristina.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 02-13-2024, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I suppose I understand why that storyline focuces more on Molly & Kristina.

Last edited by canflam; 02-13-2024 at 07:01 PM
Old 02-13-2024, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I suppose I understand why I that storyline focuces more on Molly & Kristina.
The fact that TJ is going to be a father and how he is doing is barely acknowledged and that storyline is rushed and poorly written.
Old 02-25-2024, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. He has not been on the show much at all this month that I have seen.
Old 03-04-2024, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah. He has not been on the show much at all this month that I have seen.
No, not just this month, it has been this way for a long time.

General Hospital Prediction: Spencer Cassadine Returns?
Here's a link, https://soapdirt.com/general-hospita...adine-returns/
Old 03-05-2024, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that link.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A new Spencer and Trina photo shoot from Brad Young with NAC and Tabyana. Here's a link, https://twitter.com/bradeyoung/statu...P4ymb0hdabI_fg
Old 03-13-2024, 11:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Trina has been missing for 15 consecutive episodes. She last aired on February 21 and that scene with Joss was boring. Her family scenes have always been boring. Her mother is boring.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, some people are boring. I am pretty boring as well. I did not know it has been that long since she has appeared on ''General Hospital''.
Old 03-16-2024, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They haven't really given Trina a lot of point of view when it comes to Spencer's "death".
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is too bad. Maybe she is focused on school. Just hope she is doing well.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Thanks for the links.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-30,NJH D-130 OSW D-156, J-Hope D-157, Jinyoung-D-178 JK-D-395

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-8 LDH D-366
backstreetboysfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is anything going on between Dex & Trina?
Reply   Post New Thread