Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2024, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like Kristina. Hopefully she won't meet her demise.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2024, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I like Kristina. Hopefully she won't meet her demise.
I won't be surprised if Kristina is put in the background again after this current storyline is done, Kristina is the Black Sheep of her family for some reason and I am not sure why.

NAC speaks, https://twitter.com/nicholasachavez/...79519945343453

Nicholas Chavez Reveals He's Open to General Hospital Return in The Future
Here's a link, https://daytimeconfidential.com/2024...in-the-future-
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2024, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for those.
Old 05-04-2024, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tabyana speaks.
TABYANA ALI DISCUSSES NICHOLAS CHAVEZ LEAVING, TRINA'S FUTURE
Here's the link, https://www.soapoperadigest.com/cont...trinas-future/
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 05-05-2024, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Thanks for thoses.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) ,NJH D-87 OSW D-113, J-Hope D-114, Jinyoung-D-131 JK-D-352

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, LDH D-323
backstreetboysfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes. Glad she talked about it.
Old 05-06-2024, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Thanks for those links. I miss my Sprina.
Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 05:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think that Gio is meant to be Trina's new man. He is a good boy meant to replace bad boy Spencer.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I hope not. I still have hope for Spring (besides I feel GH has a big enough cast as is)
Icon by Fiona
Sandy0401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2024, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that if the powers that be wanted to do a Spencer Cassadine recast that it would be happening right now and it's not. I also keep in mind that Tabyana's/Trina's contract expires next year so I think that the powers that be are running on borrowed time with Tabyana even if no one says anything about it publicly. I think that the powers that be want Gio to bring in media attention and ratings for GH like NAC does and I think that the powers that be are setting themselves up for a serious disappointment. I think that before Tabyana leaves GH that Spencer will return and that Gio will be dumped by Trina and I think that a lot of people watching GH didn't really want Gio with Trina in the first place and I think that Gio is too young for Trina and that he would be better off with the younger teens like Jake and Danny. I think that Tabyana is waiting for her contract to be up with GH and that her time and talent are being wasted on GH and I am sure that the powers that will make sure to use Gio as a way to make Trina double date with Joss and Dex and be second banana to Joss and it's already annoying how many times the powers that be feel the need to bring up the fact that Gio is a musician. I am not impressed and realize that Spencer and Trina are an exception on GH as far as interracial couples and not the norm. The powers that be have shown that they really struggle with Trina and her point of view so, I am sure that the powers that be will try to make it all about Gio when she's on screen with them.

I also think that Spencer will return before Tabyana leaves GH and that Gio will be dumped and there's no reason for NAC to still be in contact with Frank Valentini if he's not returning as Tabyana leaves GH and there's no reason for Tabyana to mention that she wants to work with NAC again either, Gio and Trina is being set up to fail and I don't think that the powers that be think much about Trina and her point of view so they will likely try to make everything about the new character/boy toy Gio as much as they can. I can't get into a rebound relationship for Trina and her voice and point of view have been ignored and minimized for months and I think that Tabyana will be leaving GH next year and the writing has been on the wall now for months. NAC and Tabyana made a Spencer Cassadine recast harder to do with their comments and I think that the powers that be already know that most people won't put up with a Spencer Cassadine recast in the first place right now and so Gio is the unlucky guy who's being brought in as Trina's rebound boyfriend/boy toy.

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 05-20-2024 at 03:29 PM
Old 05-24-2024, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spencer and Trina's romantic weekend in NYC will reair on Monday on Memorial Day for those interested.
https://x.com/odyssey_the/status/1794085153309859857
Old 05-27-2024, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks. I was not at home when it aired today out west, but hope that onws got to watch it that were not able to do so before.
Old 05-27-2024, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks. I was not at home when it aired today out west, but hope that onws got to watch it that were not able to do so before.
I think that a lot of people are rewatching this episode for Spencer and Trina as they should.

Nicholas Chavez Speaks Out on the Death of Friend and Former GH Castmate Johnny Wactor: “I’m Beside Myself with Sadness”
Here's the link,
https://michaelfairmantv.com/nichola...or/2024/05/27/
Old 05-30-2024, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you. I hope authorities find the ones that did this brutal crime to Johnny Wactor.
Old 05-30-2024, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thank you. I hope authorities find the ones that did this brutal crime to Johnny Wactor.
Me too, There are no words.

Alan’s Soap Box: General Hospital Is A Hot Mess
Here's the link, https://thepopbreak.com/2024/05/30/a...is-a-hot-mess/
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top