Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2024, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Is anything going on between Dex & Trina?
No, thank goodness. Dex got dumped by Joss and ratted on the entire Corinthos family to Anna so I won't be surprised if Dex is written out of GH eventually. Tabyana wasn't in school or on vaacation, she wasn't given much to do during NAC's leave of absence and the new writers are way too focused on Jason, Carly and Sonny and I was afraid that was going to happen as soon as it was announced that Steve Burton was returing to GH.

‘General Hospital’ Writer Shannon Peace Let Go, and Shares on Sprina: “One of My Only Regrets is to Not Have the Opportunity to Develop That ‘Ship’ Further”
Here's the link, https://michaelfairmantv.com/general...ct/2024/03/27/

Tabyana Ali celebrates two years on General Hospital as fans cheer Trina's chance to grieve
Here's the link, https://www.soapcentral.com/general-...-to-grieve.php
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 03-27-2024 at 05:03 PM
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I heard Nic is not coming back, do you think they will recast Spencer if true?
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
backstreetboysfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 05:20 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
I heard Nic is not coming back, do you think they will recast Spencer if true?
I think they will recast Spencer and bring him back next year. Those who think he will come back to life right away are too optimistic.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that the powers that be have been taking their time with bringing back Spencer and I will leave it at that.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 04-01-2024 at 07:49 PM
Old 04-01-2024, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Wayne (View Post)
I think they will recast Spencer and bring him back next year. Those who think he will come back to life right away are too optimistic.
Yeah, this is what I have been thinking as well.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 04-01-2024, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstreetboysfan (View Post)
Yeah, this is what I have been thinking as well.
I have a feeling that if there's a Spencer Cassadine recast that Spencer and Trina will end up being watered down and put in the background which is what usually happens when a soap opera character is recast and that character is in a romantic relationship.
Old 04-02-2024, 06:34 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
I have a feeling that if there's a Spencer Cassadine recast that Spencer and Trina will end up being watered down and put in the background which is what usually happens when a soap opera character is recast and that character is in a romantic relationship.
For the last two years Spencer was the second male lead after Jason went away. Jason is now back and Spencer has gone away. If Spencer returns his importance will be less than Jason.
Old 04-02-2024, 04:11 PM
I am a basketball genius!

OK, but if Spencer returns his focus I guess will likely be on Ace.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
OK, but if Spencer returns his focus I guess will likely be on Ace.
Spencer will be focused on Trina, not Ace, his odd obsession will Ace is over and had been over before he left. Spencer was completely focused on Trina before he left and I think that Spencer was going to propose to Trina but didn't get to.

CAROLYN HINSEY'S IT'S ONLY MY OPINION
Spencer and Trina are mentioned and the powers that be are dragging his return out
and stalling in my opinion.
Here's a link, https://www.soapoperadigest.com/cont...inion-1738098/

I love Jason and Sonny and Carly but not enough to make GH all about them again and I knew that would happen as soon as Steve Burton returned and it's not a good thing and that storyline has really been a let down so far to put it simply. GH will be all about Jason, Sonny and Carly as long as Elizabeth Corte is writing and she was involved with Spencer's awkwardly written funeral.
Old 04-04-2024, 12:36 PM
New Fan

I think that the show wants to replace Sprina with Kraze as their supercouple.
Old 04-04-2024, 01:42 PM

None of those couples were or have been together for a long time. Just will wait & see if that eventually happens.
Old 04-04-2024, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Wayne (View Post)
I think that the show wants to replace Sprina with Kraze as their supercouple.
I don't think that the writers have ever really liked Kristina all that much regardless of who is writing, she easily gets upstaged by Sam, Joss and Dante and Michael to name a few and I am still not sure how or why that happened and that's part of the problem GH has Sprina as a super couple and that's it and I haven't been impressed at all with how Kristina is written.
Old 04-05-2024, 05:14 PM

What do you want Kristina to be doing?
Old 04-06-2024, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What do you want Kristina to be doing?
The baby storyline does nothing to help her.
Old 04-07-2024, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holland Fan Forever (View Post)
Yes to the recast, but there story is needed.

Reply   Post New Thread