Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2024, 07:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think that Tabyana Ali will be let go by the end of the year and the Trina role recast before Spencer is recast. They will then restart Sprina with totally new actors.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Why let her go?
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 08:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Wayne (View Post)
I think that Tabyana Ali will be let go by the end of the year and the Trina role recast before Spencer is recast. They will then restart Sprina with totally new actors.
The powers that be should just let Spencer and Trina marry and go live in Paris. The powers that be have shown that they have other priorities and interests that don't involve Trina and Spencer and most people are already upset about Tabyana not getting much screen time during NAC's leave of, a Spencer Cassadine recast would really just make a bad situation even worse. I knew that GH was going to be all about Carly and Sonny and Jason as soon as it was announced that Steve Burton was returning to GH and I wasn't wrong about that. The powers that be never expected Spencer and Trina to become a super couple on GH, Joss and Dex won't be a super couple because the whole storyline is really all about Joss and her family and Dex is written into a corner and not given much to do. Being a cop on GH is really a joke in my opinion.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2024, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I did not even expect them to be a couple & Trina's parents if I recall correctly were against that happening, but oh well. Unsure if Spencer would be around if Trinav& him never got together.
Old 04-13-2024, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I did not even expect them to be a couple & Trina's parents if I recall correctly were against that happening, but oh well. Unsure if Spencer would be around if Trinav& him never got together.
Spencer was aged up so that he could be paired with Trina and Spencer and Trina are really everything that Curtis and Portia aren't and I am waiting for Curtis to cheat on Portia emotionally with Jordan and Portia knows that she's just sloppy seconds in Curtis's eyes to Jordan and it's really not Spencer and Trina's problem that Curtis cheats on Portia physically and emotionally with Jordan. Donnell should have known that Curtis being married to Portia was going to used against him and that using Curtis to erase Taggert as much as possible from GH and from Trina's life wasn't going to help Curtis either. I can't stand Curtis and Portia together or separately and I don't want to see Curtis/Donnell in another lead storyline after Curtis being in a wheelchair was so awkwardly and so poorly written. I want everyone to find out how Portia tried to keep Trina away from Spencer and I don't think that will go well for Portia at all and Trina really has nothing to do with Portia right now and even when we see Trina, she's not shown at home and I think that it telling and that Portia and Trina's dysfunctional and toxic relationship is slowly being broken up.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 04-17-2024, 12:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

The rumor I heard is that Trina will meet a new guy who is one of Brook Lynn's Cerullo relatives. That guy will date Trina because Spencer is not coming back.
Old 04-17-2024, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course it would be someone's relative that she'd meet whom is already on the show.
Old 04-19-2024, 10:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Eden McCoy said on the Daily Drama podcast that the new writers wanted to create a clean slate, so they broke up Joss and Dex. If Spencer wasn't already dead, they would have broken up Sprina as well. So the new writers are not Sprina supporters.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OK. They still could have gotten back together at some point.
Old 04-22-2024, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Wayne (View Post)
Eden McCoy said on the Daily Drama podcast that the new writers wanted to create a clean slate, so they broke up Joss and Dex. If Spencer wasn't already dead, they would have broken up Sprina as well. So the new writers are not Sprina supporters.
That's just Eden's opinion and seriously Joss and Dex were easy to break up because they didn't have much of a real foundation for a lasting relationship and it didn't matter for Joss because Eden's screen time wasn't going to be affected because new writer Elizabeth Korte is known to be a Carly fan and so by default she's a Joss fan. The new writers have been terrible across the board and I knew that GH was going to become all about Sonny, Jason and Carly as soon as it was announced that Steve Burton was returning to GH and it wasn't good before and it's not now. I think that the powers that be are stalling as far as Spencer and Trina's storyline and have been for months and this will be a long ten months for Tabyana because the powers that be will and have already put her in the background.

The Sprina Sessions Episode 70 is available to listen to, here's a link, https://open.spotify.com/episode/3Mg...1c0c98db44470f
Old 04-24-2024, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There is hope, but yes Trina has not had much going on lately. Maybe this summer that will change.
Old 04-25-2024, 12:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Trina is now babysitting Ace. The best thing the show could come up with for Trina is to watch over her enemy's son.
Old 04-25-2024, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ace was going to likely need a part of Trina's life anyway, but I suppose that Laura could have hired a nanny for Ace.

Last edited by canflam; 04-25-2024 at 01:07 PM
Old 04-25-2024, 12:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Ace was going to likely need a part of Trina's life anyway, but I suppose that Laura ciuld have hired a nanny for Ace.
The nanny had the day off. Trina wants to babysit on a regular basis.
Old 04-25-2024, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is disappointing but not surprising,
Nicholas Alexander Chavez Not Returning to General Hospital as Spencer (Exclusive)
Here's a link, https://tvline.com/casting-news/gene...3352/#comments

I think that this will be a long 10 months for Trina/Tabyana in my opinion.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top