Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2006, 06:25 AM
Absolute Fan

I love the Q/Robert stuff, but it will get old really fast if I have to see Dillion and LuLu have continued interaction on such a largescale. He needs some adult time too.

What I think is interesting, is that Lucky could very much go to Jason's side. Maybe even work for Jason at some point. Even if not, he was letting things slide on the force to help Jason along. What would Elizabeth do if she was forced to deal with Lucky turning to the dark side? I'd find that more interesting than this little drug addiction story they're building up.

I think CarJax are great, still. The fact that he came clean to her and they started on fresh ground was great. They are starting to seem like the real deal. Yesterday was so funny and sweet. I can't get enough of them.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 04-26-2006, 07:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoods
Those Ric/Sonny scenes are painful to me, because when Rick and Mo act together it shows how Mo's acting has gone downhill. Rick is kicking his ass in so many ways IMO, that no matter how dumb Ric is, I can't help back him. It's just painful to watch how Mo has gone downhill lately- he just looks so tired and not interested at all. Same with his scenes with Steve- Steve is kicking ass, while Mo is mumbling and not even caring. Sorry if I have offended Mo fans, but I used to love him and now...not really feeling it.
I am a Mo fan, and I feel the same. I thought the scenes between him and Steve would have been much more intense. I guess Mo is just getting tired, he should take extended vacations like Anthony.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 04-26-2006, 09:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Anybody seen Natalia, Becky, and Kimberly's dress yet? I heard Becky made all three!
Nora: I read where you were shot 5 times in the tabloids.
Nick: It's not true. He didn't come anywhere near my tabloids.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:35 AM
Master Fan

There are a lot of reasons why Liason might not get together, I understand with kids and all. But still I think they could make it work. Jason could make it work darnit!

As for Liason vs LL for past redundancies, well, let me just say that LL has actually TRIED it. Whereas Liason never even got a stinkin' chance! That's the biggest difference for me. They looked like they would do it, but then all of the sudden we got stinkin' Journey

I'm sorry...like I said, I'm still bitter.

Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 04-26-2006, 11:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh Rick is way better than Maurice at this point in the game. I used to revel in their scenes, love their scenes, now it's so tiresome because Maurice is constantly bringing them down. It was so great to see the way they were almost trying to top each other. And even Rick said that being in a scene with Maurice would up his own acting. Now clearly he doesn't need Maurice, or Maurice is just not giving him that reason to jump because the bars been set too low.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
Old 04-26-2006, 11:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god
Oh Rick is way better than Maurice at this point in the game. I used to revel in their scenes, love their scenes, now it's so tiresome because Maurice is constantly bringing them down. It was so great to see the way they were almost trying to top each other. And even Rick said that being in a scene with Maurice would up his own acting. Now clearly he doesn't need Maurice, or Maurice is just not giving him that reason to jump because the bars been set too low.
I gagged when he said that. i always thought Rick is the better actor, he never phones it in, but I know he was just kissing Maurice's ass when he said that. So Maurice taught Vanessa Marcil how to act, and he makes Kelly, Natalia, and Ric steps up their game when they're with him? WTF.
Old 04-26-2006, 01:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Well I think there was a certain way to Maurice's style back in the day that commanded a strong performance from whoever was across him. But obviously that's not the case now. About ass kissing, who isn't kissing Maurice's ass? Almost everytime I turn a mag. page I read about how some actor would love to work with "Mo". But for the love of God why?
Old 04-26-2006, 01:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondroad17
I gagged when he said that. i always thought Rick is the better actor, he never phones it in, but I know he was just kissing Maurice's ass when he said that. So Maurice taught Vanessa Marcil how to act, and he makes Kelly, Natalia, and Ric steps up their game when they're with him? WTF.
It is true that everyone around him said that they've gotten better with Mo's guidance. But I guess that he (Mo) thinks is too good for improvement. His character is one dimention, unlike Luke, he can pull anything off.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 04-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

See I think working with Mo really did help Vanessa find her footing and develop as an actress (keep in mind Mo was a completely different actor then)... but that's as far as I'd go with it. Maybe Rick and Co. genuinely believe what they're saying though. Different strokes for different folks, et all.

On another note, Sonny's now a snitch. A ratfink. A stool pigeon. A traitor. All those years upon years of whining/mumbling about codes, respect, and betrayal... so permanently a joke now.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Bianca. Loved that Sonny did the betraying- that freaking hypocrite. What I didn't get at all was after Max said that Emily called, Sonny was mumbling how he can't even face Emily with what he did to Jason, yet he could face her when he wanted to KILL JASON? He really doesn't have a clue at all...maybe hanging out with the twit too much has lowered his IQ.

Poor Druggie!Lucky...hallucinating about Liz and Patrick. The Piz scenes were nasty, but I dont get how he could think that Liz is doing that to him. I don't even know why Liz doesn't tell Lucky whatever secret on what she's doing at night...

Tracy/Robert were HILARIOUS today. Loved Dillon's reaction to thinking those two were having sex

I can't wait for the auction tomorrow. CarJax were really cute today with all the jealousy.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Can we get a new guy for Robin, one who's not going to be Guza's new pet? I loved that Rebecca closed her lips during the Patrick/Liz kiss.

Last edited by diamondroad17; 04-26-2006 at 03:45 PM
Old 04-26-2006, 04:31 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think Patrick is Luza's new pet- I think after JT got such a good fan reaction, Guza doesn't want him to outshine his golden boys Mo and Steve, so he's writing Patrick like an asshat so nobody likes him again.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

I don't really think that's true.

Patrick's the exact same character right now that he was when he showed up. I mean, to a tee -- he's the same today as he was four months ago on this day.

That's the problem. They won't stop writing him as an asshat to move him on. It's like they had what his purpose was, who exactly his character was, and they won't adjust from that course, regardless of what fans want or don't want.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:46 PM
Absolute Fan

The sooner this Jason/Sonny mess wraps up the happier I will be. But the rest of the show was entertaining.

As for Patrick being Guza's in man, I don't see it. But I definitly think he's off the new batch that is secured if that makes sense. But Maurice and Steve are truly the Golden Boys who I truly feel have way too much pull and influence. But Guza apparently likes it that way.
Old 04-26-2006, 04:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bianca-
I don't really think that's true.

Patrick's the exact same character right now that he was when he showed up. I mean, to a tee -- he's the same today as he was four months ago on this day.

That's the problem. They won't stop writing him as an asshat to move him on. It's like they had what his purpose was, who exactly his character was, and they won't adjust from that course, regardless of what fans want or don't want.
They adjusted him a little during the epidemic and showing how much he cared about Robin. Then during the liver transplant story, he really did care about his father and there were some touching scenes with him in it where the fans got to see a different side of him. But then after that, it's as if the writers forgot about all the progress they made and he became the arrogant jerk that he always was. I just don't get how the writers made such progress with his character, and then ruined it by being a complete jerk to Robin. Another line of men that treat women like crap and get away with it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread