Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Did Sonny suffer some select memory loss and completely forget all of 2003? Ric is more than capable of premeditation and murder. He's more than able to kill somebody solely for his own betterment. I don't think it's expecting too much that he remember all crap his "brother" pulled during that not-so-far-off time frame.

I'm so over Patrick now too. Robin deserves better (Maybe Nikolas? Who seems actually human around her?).

Last edited by -Bianca-; 04-24-2006 at 01:45 PM
Old 04-24-2006, 01:45 PM
Extreme Fan

yay, a Nikolas & Robin fan. I admit I wasn't a fan of Snot since he came back, but lately, I like him again. Really the only guy who deserves Robin right now is Nikolas.
Nora: I read where you were shot 5 times in the tabloids.
Nick: It's not true. He didn't come anywhere near my tabloids.
Old 04-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, I've hated him in both NiCo and Num (see about 50% of my posts here since TC came back as Nik ), but he seems so different around Robin. As I said, almost like a real, decent human being -- someone who could be an interesting soap character, at the very least.

And really, I just want her away from Patrick now. We're about two months past the need for him to be unapologetically man whoring and the mutual, constant, and cruel putting of each other down.
Old 04-24-2006, 03:26 PM
Extreme Fan

ASSPAT!!! I cannot believe he said those things to Robin and broke my Scrubs heart, but I am still on this angst trail that the writers are going with, as long as Robin doesn't let him off this easy. There must be a way why the writers are portraying Patrick this way (afraid of emotional intimacy?) and I hope they actually adress it. Loved the hot kisses and the talk, though. They were making progress, but then they went about 5 steps back. Ahhh!!

Jax...give me a break. I can't believe he told Carly that if she loved John then she'd keep the secret! I really hope that Nik finds out, kicks them both to the curb, and then becomes dark prince and go crazy on them. Maybe he'd also have enough time to flirt with Robin to make asspat jealous.

I was when Sonny walked in on the meeting and was told that they talk to Jason. Ric is disgusting, but I didn't expect anything less from him. I love that they are making Ric darker, because Rick Hearst gets to act his butt off, but I can't believe that he's ready to be Sonny's lapdog. Sonny deserves nobody!

And that twit...looks all "concerned" with Ric's comment. What were you expecting naive Embot??
Old 04-24-2006, 03:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayta
Bring in the Liason! Hehehe....

We never BAIL! Hahahahaha....

*blinks*

No I'm not crazy. Liasons understand....they understand....
I must admit, I was never a Liason fan. But back then, I also wasn't a Liz fan. It really had nothing to do with Journey, although I did like the idea of their relationship, I just didn't like Courtney. But lately, I have really enjoyed their scenes and I can see the chemistry that so many fans swore they saw years ago. As much as I like Liz and Lucky, I can't stand what they're doing to GV's Lucky and I would gladly take Liason instead. You Liasons are so close to turning me into one...so very close.

I'm all for Ric going darker; I think Rick Hearst is phenomenal as an anguished and tortured man. I just don't want him to go darker if it means that he'll be written into a corner. A lot of the time characters go bad, they never go back and usually make an untimely exit. I like Rick Hearst too much for that to happen.

I'm a Scrubs fan all the way but Patrick today...damn. They were making such progress and now this. Sadly, I agree with those of you who support a Nik/Robin pairing. Nik does seem so much more real and unguarded when he's around Robin and I actually like him when he's with her, which is odd because I'm not a huge fan of Robin, it's just the Scrubs pairing actually gave me something to root for her in.

Erin Silver|Jessica Stroup
Icon: Jessica-Stroup.net
Old 04-24-2006, 04:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh my goodness, I forgot to mention the excellent and hilarious Dillon/Lulu/Robert scenes! Dillon cracked me up when he got scared of Robert when he walked out. Poor Robert- he needs to go off on a fun adventure, and nobody is letting him. I wonder if Tristan is wondering why he ever came back?
Old 04-24-2006, 06:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Now that Ric is back to kissing Sonny's ass, can he get away from Alexis. Alexis and Durant could actually be hot, I don't care if he's actually Carly's father. If he chose her over Carly, it would be even better.
Old 04-24-2006, 07:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondroad17
Now that Ric is back to kissing Sonny's ass, can he get away from Alexis. Alexis and Durant could actually be hot, I don't care if he's actually Carly's father. If he chose her over Carly, it would be even better.
I have this insane gut feeling that Durant is Sam's dad for some reason. Durant and Alexis knew each other, he was an older guy, she thought he was cute, then ... bam!wham!hello sam!

writer/muse soulmates
Old 04-24-2006, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

oh I wish, but I doubt it with all these spoilers.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

onepapergirl: Come...come to the dark side

[cue dark haunting music]

Muwahahahahahahahaha!

:lol

No really though. I thought that too. Liz was a freak way back when. She irritated the heck out of me even during the LL(JJ) days. Man, she was sooo annoying. But Liason turned everything around for me. She was more assertive and had a head on her shoulders. Jason treated her like she had a brain!

I liked that she could understand him. (as much as TPTB wants us to erase all of that history) Liason is good. They centre each other in a way. She gives him a normalcy that Skippy and Sam couldn't.

I hated Journey. Courtney - wow, who ever thought she could act.... I just never appreciated her for one moment. She wrecked everything and was evil.

That may have a little bias in it

LL has been done to death. THe fact that the only thing they could think to do is put Liz with Lucky shows you how little they think of Liz or Lucky as characters. They needed to move on. Not go back to the past in this case. I always thought Lucky/Em would have been a nice attempt. They never gave it a shot though.

Liason deserves another shot after the way they treated us fans. Still bitter about that
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 04-25-2006, 10:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Bianca-
Did Sonny suffer some select memory loss and completely forget all of 2003? Ric is more than capable of premeditation and murder. He's more than able to kill somebody solely for his own betterment. I don't think it's expecting too much that he remember all crap his "brother" pulled during that not-so-far-off time frame.

I'm so over Patrick now too. Robin deserves better (Maybe Nikolas? Who seems actually human around her?).
This is just Ric being Ric. He has always been jealous of Jason's relationship with Sonny and now he is taking advantage of it. Even Sonny knows that Jason would not kill him. He knows that Jason can kill him but wouldn't want to. And Ric telling Sonny that Jason has always waited for this opportunity is a bunch of nonsense. If Sonny knows Jason, he should know better.

BTW, Rick Hearst is kicking ass in those scenes.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 04-25-2006, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Sonny doesn't know anything about anything. That's the problem.

Re: Jason/Liz. I just don't see how they would work now.

Liz is a mother and has been shown to have serious issues with the amount of danger Lucky, as a cop, was/is in. She walked out on Ric, after all the garbage he pulled during their first marriage, because he wouldn't put her and Cam first.

Liason can be occasionally friendly (like their recent scenes), but for her to choose to put herself and her son in that type of constant, elevated danger? To be with someone who would at times simply not be able to prioritize her like she's demanded in the past? It would be completely out of character with how she's grown and slowly changed over the years.
Old 04-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka

BTW, Rick Hearst is kicking ass in those scenes.
Those Ric/Sonny scenes are painful to me, because when Rick and Mo act together it shows how Mo's acting has gone downhill. Rick is kicking his ass in so many ways IMO, that no matter how dumb Ric is, I can't help back him. It's just painful to watch how Mo has gone downhill lately- he just looks so tired and not interested at all. Same with his scenes with Steve- Steve is kicking ass, while Mo is mumbling and not even caring. Sorry if I have offended Mo fans, but I used to love him and now...not really feeling it.

But Rick...can he please get another Emmy? This guy is amazing!

Never a big Liason fan, but I feel bad for the fans that got gipped because they really never explored these two. I agree with Bianca that they can't work now because Cam has a kid, and Liz would never put him through the danger of being involved with Jason.
Old 04-25-2006, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

I must come out of lurkdom...why? I'm not sure but none of my GH talking buddies are on and I just needed to...talk

So all my thoughts jumbled into one:

- I agree that Rick is kicking ass.I have always loved him to death.I think he's just so good.Like sometimes I hate Ric and sometimes I love him,but Rick just does an amazing job either way.I don't want Ric to become Sonny's lap dog....but watching those scenes made me realize how well Rick plays the Ricson relationship.But I love him dark and tortured...and happy and not tortured too.As long as he keeps with GH,I'll enjoy anything.

- Liason was nice long ago and I've been love love loving the recent Liason stuff but I'm strictly asking for friendship and more scenes.I don't know how Liason would work now at this moment or in the near future.I could see LiRic again before I could see Liason.That said,I love Jason and Elizabeth...and I love Steve and Becky and I hope for much more Liason friendship in the future.

- My LL heart is breaking watching this LL stuff and it kills me but they actually get a storyline...and it doesn't have to do with Emily.I'm always complaining that they don't get enough screentime and now they have it so I'm happy.Plus crazy Lucky is sad and GV is doing a great job.I don't mind alittle LL drama bc I have the faith.

- Woh...Patrick was harsh.I still like him but I was pissed at him.I like Scrubs but I just wish they'd give the fans a break already.Can they ever just like do something good without screwing things up once more? Robin should be happy.Nik and Robin? I don't know but could be interesting.I'm not a huge Nik fan anyway but whatevs.

- the Lulu/Robert/Tracey/etc. stuff is cracking me up.I love all those characters.Honestly.

- You know I keep hearing all these people who love Diego/Georgie but I just don't get it.Maybe with another Diego and minus the horrible pre-'I love Georgie' story they had him in,but not now.I'm just not into it.

- I continue to be entertained with CarJax if only bc Laura and Ingo have such chemistry together.And they're both pretty together I swear I'm not shallow.

- Last Word: Don't get why Lucky would ever think Litrick would ever happen.But of course he's not thinking straight.Of course half of PC never thinks straight so maybe people shouldn't be so worried about him.

Ok GH talk done..I feel alot better.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 04-25-2006, 07:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayta
onepapergirl: Come...come to the dark side

[cue dark haunting music]

Muwahahahahahahahaha!

:lol

No really though. I thought that too. Liz was a freak way back when. She irritated the heck out of me even during the LL(JJ) days. Man, she was sooo annoying. But Liason turned everything around for me. She was more assertive and had a head on her shoulders. Jason treated her like she had a brain!

I liked that she could understand him. (as much as TPTB wants us to erase all of that history) Liason is good. They centre each other in a way. She gives him a normalcy that Skippy and Sam couldn't.

I hated Journey. Courtney - wow, who ever thought she could act.... I just never appreciated her for one moment. She wrecked everything and was evil.

That may have a little bias in it

LL has been done to death. THe fact that the only thing they could think to do is put Liz with Lucky shows you how little they think of Liz or Lucky as characters. They needed to move on. Not go back to the past in this case. I always thought Lucky/Em would have been a nice attempt. They never gave it a shot though.

Liason deserves another shot after the way they treated us fans. Still bitter about that
It's the opposite for me, I have loved Liz since she first came on but I don't like her in scenes with Jason. I admit I wasn't watching religiously when they first started it (school, and I was still sad that JJ left) but I hate Liz when she's with Jason. She was so wishy-washy, and the relationship was never about her, it was always about Jason, either she was his cheerleader or she was whining about him lying to her. UGH. Plus like Bianca said, Liz have a baby now, she wouldn't put her son's life in danger by going back to Jason, a guy who flat out said he never loved her? Isn't putting Liz and Jason back together is going back to the past, which is what you're saying about Lucky/Liz?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread