Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2006, 06:49 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabbyCancer69
Okay so who's playing Mickey on Days now?
Nobody.

They aren't recasting him. He was hardly ever shown anyway. They will probably just mention here and there that Mickey is working at the office but we'll never see him.

I LOVE that the Real!Edward is back on GH! He's still hilarious as all hell. All the Quartermaine stuff cracks me up.

Steve has rocked my world this past week! LOVED the showdown between Jason and Sonny. Jason just staring at Sonny after the sorriest punch I've ever seen in my life! So damn good, though. Jason can be my hypocrite any day.

Of course, nothing can top my Elizabeth and Lucky, but especially my everlasting love for Greg Vaughn, who has seriously KICKED ASS the last week or so. OMG! I just wanted to give Lucky a hug, and then some. Shirtless!Lucky yesterday (and again, today) made my year, for real. Sweet Jesus.
Old 04-20-2006, 08:56 AM
Addicted Fan

I am jumping on the Jason bandwagon. I think Carly said it best, no one realize that Jason is doing all of this to protect his sister and Sonny. Sonny is a selffish bastard, he is preoccupied and is not doing his job well. What was he thinking hitting Jason, Jason could of wipe the floor with him. When Embot fell, he was ready to kill Sonny. I was LOVING it. Can't wait to see more.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 04-20-2006, 09:53 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm not one of those people who thought Steve did anything exceptional last week but then I fast skipped most of his scenes, anger is pretty easy to play, he didn't play it with any depth, nuance, he just played straight anger.
Nora: I read where you were shot 5 times in the tabloids.
Nick: It's not true. He didn't come anywhere near my tabloids.
Old 04-20-2006, 10:47 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoushka
When Embot fell, he was ready to kill Sonny. I was LOVING it. Can't wait to see more.
Oh, me too! It was SO GOOD.

One of my all-time favorite couples have broken up. Moment of silence, please.
Old 04-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Now if only they break up Jarly, or officially get them together and off my screen.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Nah. Guza gets his J&C, you'd have to deal with Jason and Carly even more than you already are, diamondroad.
Old 04-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Extreme Fan

I can just always fast-forward them. I'm rooting them for agenda reason anyway, it would free up Jax to be with Alexis, and I don't know what I'll do if Kelly leaves. All these Liason gave me quite a scare last week, and I don't Jason in the scrubs storyline either. If they're going to add a third party to that storyline, I would rather it be Nik, who ave been looking pretty good lately.

Can you tell I'm a Jason hater.
Old 04-20-2006, 05:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Raise of hands to anyone that GAVE A CARE that today was the old greasy man's birthday. Anyone??? Plus, the twit finally decides today that she's a medical student. Didn't occur to her a few months ago when she was off to Spain and spending the night at grease ball's house did it? Give me a friggin' break! Also, it FINALLY hits her that the Jason/Sonny stuff is out of control and she has a part in it? She knows how dangerous Sonny is, so of course he would do anything to get what's "his" back, even if it means offing Jason. Get a clue!

Off the Soily rant...on to better things. Jaxis!! I absolutely love their friendship. Makes Jax tolerable. Kristina continues to amaze me- she is the most adorable soap child!

Rexis cracked me up as always, but I do not like that Ric is probably going to kiss Sonny's ass. Doesn't he remember that after the epidemic, Sonny could care less about him? Jason has stopped the ass kissing, and now Ric is going to be there to pick up where he left off?

Loved the .5 seconds of Scrubs we got today I cannot believe that this storyline has so much potential, yet they give Patrick and Liz more screentime today to prop L/L and make Lucky pissed off. The Noah/Patrick stuff was great though! And Max was hilarious as usual.
Old 04-20-2006, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

I see Liz&Lucky on my screen, maybe its fighting but at least theyre there and GV wa shirtless like a couple days in a row oh yeah

Sason breakup....if only Jason could rule for real and Emily showed Sonny around Wyndemere and they both fell off that cliff.

Old 04-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondroad17

Can you tell I'm a Jason hater.
and yea do u have to keep pointing that out?

I've always found Steve a better actor than Mo...and just recently...looks like Mo has finally started to act only 'cause Steve brings out the best of him when they fight. JMO...don't go all wrong on me.

Nik: how many times have Lucky been shot or hurt... poor guy needs to be in the guiness book of records. But u know what...i want him to deal with Manny permantely...i want to see Lucky out of his shell to protect his woman.
Old 04-20-2006, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Everyone can hate on who they want to (so long as it doesn't cross into serious actor bashing), Jay.

I want to see Lucky stop being such a wimp and then an ass to everyone because he is a wimp. Either be nice to your wife who is seriously struggling in her own right or grow a pair and stop failing at everything you do.
Old 04-20-2006, 06:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you Bianca. Lucky should know that Liz would do anything for him, but the way he's acting doesn't make things better. Now he's going to be all "Poor me" with the Patrick/Liz stuff. Do something about it!!

I still don't see Mo bringing it to Steve's level on the acting lately at all. Their scenes are great, but what makes it for me is Jason's reaction to it all. I absolutely love it, and Steve is doing an outstanding job. Mo's acting has been flat lately- he seriously looks really tired. I think all the front-burner storylines and screentime has been taking a toll on him. He needs a vacation like Tony does- look how fresh Tony looks all the time

Nik HAS been looking pretty good lately. I love how he's been the past few weeks, and hopefully they keep this up. He needs to be alone for a while, and focus on being a Cassadine prince
Old 04-20-2006, 07:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
and yea do u have to keep pointing that out?
People here bash Emily all the time, and no one gets call on it. Probably because there are no Emily fans here but still.

Nikolas have never had a sucessful pairing apart from Nia, and that was a different Nikolas. I think Tyler Christopher is a fine actor, but he just doesn't not work as a romantic leading man, he's just better as the dark, entitled prince with a good heart (I hate entitled characters, but I don't mind it if Nikolas is because well he's a Prince).

I'm not looking to more Sonny butt-kissing from Ric, when he's like that I want him away from Alexis.

Jason is acting a like a spoiled brat. His plan to break up Soily is stupid. He's pushing Sonny to go into another one of his breakdowns and that could put Emily in more danger, and has he stopped to think about what it means to Sam that he's the new boss.

This stupid new Lucky storyline is making me miss the old Lucky more. There are a lot people who doesn't think GV is Lucky, but the writting sure isn't helping him any. I was yelling at the TV when he put his gun down in that confrontation with Manny, he had a clear shot and he didn't go for it. I remember the confrontation scene in the studio with Tom Baker who held a gun and everybody back off but not Lucky, he walked forward a little bit even, and then he and Nikolas tried to get the gun away and somehow Liz ended with the gun. Real Lucky would have ran off after them when Manny took Liz away, instead of taking Skye's cell phone and talked to the police, Skye could have done that herself.

Oh and Lucky was an ass today. A hot ass though, okay my mind is in the gutters now.

Lucky have been through this whole getting shot thing before. When he was a teen and got shot, he tried too hard to get well again, but it took him awhile to finally listen to the doctor. It was understandable then, but the self-pity thing now when he's a grown up, is not.

Last edited by diamondroad17; 04-20-2006 at 07:23 PM
Old 04-20-2006, 08:42 PM
MST Manager

I loved all the scenes w/ Ric, Alexis and Kristina. She's just the cutest!

Patrick was looking yummy today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Nik: how many times have Lucky been shot or hurt... poor guy needs to be in the guiness book of records. But u know what...i want him to deal with Manny permantely...i want to see Lucky out of his shell to protect his woman.
Too many damn times, let me tell you. And, Lucky can protect his woman just fine, thank you very much. Now, if only the asshat writers would LET him, I will be an even happier person. They don't have to write him like he fails at everything and can't do anything for his family, when he CAN. I LOVE seeing my favorite couple almost every day, but the storyline can be a little less contrived.

Their fighting today was just random and uncalled for. Lucky should know better, but obviously, the morphine drip isn't helping the situation. He better apologize to Elizabeth, though. I would love to see them make-up and christen that hospital room. Hee.

Also, Lucky didn't get shot this time. Moot point, but still.

Last edited by NikNak; 04-22-2006 at 09:38 PM
Old 04-20-2006, 09:52 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Count how many times Sonny been's an ass towards Jason? Count how many times Sonny refers him as his employee rather than like a brother? Count how many times Jason put his life on the life and on hold for that scumbag? Count how many times Jason cheated...oh wait, he never has...unlike Sonny. Out of the loves and women in Jason's life...they all care more about him or have been true friends to him more than scumbag (Sam, Carly, Brenda, Skipper, Elizabeth, Sainted One...and if their is any left, Emily).

I'm an Emily fan and I used to like Soily but as time went on...I just couldn't picture them together anymore. I was a NEM fan and I do hope they reconcile...and maybe raise Little John. That's very wrong of Jax to raise John when it's Nik's baby.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread