Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2006, 09:53 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak
Also, Lucky didn't get shot this time. Mute point, but still.
but u know..it's bound to happen. Lucky needs to act tougher
Old 04-20-2006, 10:37 PM
Total Fan

I was in shock today after seeing Emily HEAR SONNY say he MIGHT KILL HER BROTHER and barely batting an eyelash.

I used to love her, but she has been sacrificed to the altar of Sonny. Stupid twit, choosing hormones over her brother who would die to protect her. GMAB.

I am waiting for Sam to smack not the Benny. He is really irritating her.
Old 04-21-2006, 03:40 AM
Loyal Fan

I didn't even know the board was back. I missed coming here and reading all the posts about GH and all the different opinions on storylines.

I couldn't believe it either when Sonny flat out asked Emily if she could handle watching Jason, her own brother (the one she turned to after being raped; the one who sat by her bedside when he thought she was dying; the one who would do anything and is willing to do anything to keep her safe) die.

I, for one, am actually really glad that Jason took over the business. I am also glad that there haven't been as many Jasam scenes lately. They were on overload a few months ago. I think they're okay as a couple, but Sam just seems to have lost her fiesty-ness and strength. She seems like a shell of the Sam who first came to Port Charles. Although, I think I'm going to enjoy how this mother-daughter storyline turns out because Nancy and Kelly are both wonderful actresses and have amazing chemistry.

As much as I like Jason, I never understood how him or Sonny ever talked about honor; they're in the freakin mob for crying out loud. Jason is a HITMAN or ENFORCER or whatever you want to call him. That is not honorable.

Will the real Eddie Q please stand up? And he has!

Scrubs! Scrubs! Scrubs! I just cannot get enough of them.

I was planning on complaining about Liz and Lucky, but I'm just so annoyed at what they're doing to GV's Lucky that I can't bring myself to do it. I don't believe they ever would have done this to JJ's Lucky.

Erin Silver|Jessica Stroup
Icon: Jessica-Stroup.net
Old 04-21-2006, 01:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay
Count how many times Sonny been's an ass towards Jason? Count how many times Sonny refers him as his employee rather than like a brother? Count how many times Jason put his life on the life and on hold for that scumbag? Count how many times Jason cheated...oh wait, he never has...unlike Sonny. Out of the loves and women in Jason's life...they all care more about him or have been true friends to him more than scumbag (Sam, Carly, Brenda, Skipper, Elizabeth, Sainted One...and if their is any left, Emily).
I could not have said it better Jay

Also Erin and onepapergirl, I also agree with both of your posts.

I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent." --Winston Churchill
Old 04-21-2006, 03:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Scrubs I am still in shock over their hotness. Their scenes today were amazing, and filled with chemistry. JT and KMc have so much chemistry it's not even funny! The Robin/Robert stuff was great, too. It's about time that these two had this conversation. I got all teary eyed because Robin looked so hurt, but I'm glad that they talked even if it was painful to watch.

I'm still not buying that Robert is going to turn Luke in for 50 grand. There has to be more than this...loved the Robert/Lulu scenes as well.

It's about time that Jax found out that Carly knows. I just want Nik to know already!

Sonny was a complete ass. Mumbling to Michael during the party about how Jason isn't going to be coming around anymore and he'll "talk to him later." Totally brought down the mood of the party...and spare me of the Sonny/Em longing looks.

Oh Ric...I guess you're next in like to be Sonny's slave. You deserve better than this!
Old 04-22-2006, 05:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Stupid twit, choosing hormones over her brother who would die to protect her. GMAB.
Yes! I can't stand Jason too much either right now, but I don't get what she's really getting out this relationship with Sonny besides Sex? They had to spend the early parts of their relationship in hiding. All they had were sexual trists, minus the island trip, which was some weird, let's make this as real as Sonny and Brenda thing by having Sonny expose his past. I'm so fustrated with this entire storyline it's not even funny.

-- ---- --- -----

Wow, Patrick and Robin are hot! But does she have to be stalker girl still? Why is it that she's always popping out like a jack in the box everytime he turns a hospital corner or has a 'moment' with his father. It really annoys me.

All that said I loved the Robin and Robert scenes. Finally they had some further depth and connection. All the vetran action is right on. And I loved that Lulu is getting to interact with him. Finally a youth-adult interaction that makes sense. I always hated how Georgie and Dillion just latched around Luke and Skye all the time when they really had no logical reason to.

Ric, and Rick, have been prime this week. Loved the whole witty banter time with Alexis and his little dance. Why was this man not nominated again?
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 04-22-2006, 08:26 AM
Extreme Fan

I hated Ric's arguement with Alexis this week regarding working at home. I thought he was a little bit too mean and scarcastic.

I just noticed the title of the thread. I love it. If only the show had more joy in it, it's all doom and gloom all the time.
Nora: I read where you were shot 5 times in the tabloids.
Nick: It's not true. He didn't come anywhere near my tabloids.

Last edited by diamondroad17; 04-22-2006 at 11:17 AM
Old 04-22-2006, 09:42 PM
MST Manager

The Robert/Robin and Lulu/Robert scenes were good. I really enjoyed them.

But, can someone please notice that, perhaps, it isn't good or, in the least bit, wise, for Lucky to be self-medicating himself? Gracious.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Yeah shouldnt the nurses/doc's be keeping tabs on how much morphine he's shooting up?

Old 04-22-2006, 11:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Morphine drips run on a timer, so you can only push the button every certain number of minutes for the medicine to come out. I wonder if those timers also show if a person keeps pushing the button excessively so the nurses/doctors know whether a person is getting too addictive. OH GH....sometimes I wonder if it really is a hospital!
Old 04-23-2006, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

In real life, they do. Someone on the treating staff would set the machine to only give out a specific number of possible doses per hour/day and it would chart how many times the patient is attempting to use, aside from actual use, to help in the treatment process (whether to increase or decrease the amount the patient is getting, etc.).

Then again, in real life, Morphine tends to reduce fear, increase euphoria, and make you sick to your stomach. Not make you an uber paranoid jerk within a mere week of usage, a la Lucky.
Old 04-23-2006, 07:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Rexis and Kristina are so cute, and the Rexis fam are adorable together. Alexis with Molly on her lap, Ric helping Kristina put her shoes on while talking on the phone. SO realistic, I loved it. And I LOVE Kristina.

"Who's the idiot?"

writer/muse soulmates
Old 04-23-2006, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Bring in the Liason! Hehehe....

We never BAIL! Hahahahaha....

*blinks*

No I'm not crazy. Liasons understand....they understand....

*mumbles*
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 04-23-2006, 07:30 PM
Total Fan

Ah, ok, so that's what a morphine drip does. I wasn't sure exactly how they work, but I was sure that the patient couldn't just get as much as they pleased. Can someone say over dose? And I am sure, just like in a pharmacy, they have to log exactly how much narcotics they use. In my pharmacy, we have to log every single pill and lock them (the narcotics) in a safe. They are EXTREMELY controlled.
Old 04-23-2006, 08:03 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the info about the morphine drips. I didn't know how it/they worked.