Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2011, 04:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Nina - (View Post)
Just to add to the overwhelming list; Let's not forget Jesse. The guy she first fell in love up to his death.

But no, let's forget everything about who Maxie really is to prop the ridicule that is SpinMax.
yeah i forget about him more importantly Robin who has treated Maxie better then she has treated her.(the emotionally blackmail her into takin patrick back so she can feel better about cheatin on spin someone she didn't even love. occ cause being a cheater has never stoped her from railing to defend someone she cared about). there is also bobbie,lucky, felicia hell even liz
Old 06-23-2011, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

As a big Nik/Em fan, Niz downright pissed me off. I'm talking hardcore rage at it all, even with Emily dead, it felt so disrespectful. Not just to the NEM fandom, but LL2 as well. It's like the writers threw ideas into a hat that would piss off the most people, and then randomly drew something out and went with it.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 06-23-2011, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I might have been more open to the triangle if it had happened when it was originally supposed to happen, after Lucky was presumed dead back in 99 (things got all screwy when Tyler left and the role was recast with someone Becky didn't even have marginally friendly chemistry with him- actually, IIRC, she and the Nikolas recast didn't get along. I know he and Genie Francis didn't get along) and then the network pressured Guza to recast Lucky (JJ had agreed to come back for follow-up arc in a year- Lucky was recast with Jacob Young ten months after JJ left instead). And then Guza got fired, and the rest was history, lol. I just think when Niz happened, it was way too late. You don't sleep with your brother's wife twice over/now fiancee/mother of his children. Not even on a soap is there a good way to make that likable
I didn't know there was talk of it happening way back when. See I think back in the day if they would of happened I would of been ok with them. I like the friendship they shared but not the way things happened.

Quote:
As a big Nik/Em fan, Niz downright pissed me off. I'm talking hardcore rage at it all, even with Emily dead, it felt so disrespectful. Not just to the NEM fandom, but LL2 as well. It's like the writers threw ideas into a hat that would piss off the most people, and then randomly drew something out and went with it.

I totally agree expecially with the rage. I still feel it at times, and thats why NIZ is in my top 5 of alltime couples I dislike, heck I may even say they are in my top 3. It was wrong for me on so many levels. Your brothers fiance, the love of his life. Cheating is just wrong and to have it be your own brother cheating with your love, such a slap in the face.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 06-24-2011, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

The Nikolas/Emily connection- and the Elizabeth/Emily connection- was another reason that was not good, lol. Especially when they kept going to her grave to talk about it. Um, I don't think Emily wants her eternal rest disrupted by you two talking about whoring around with each other behind her best friend's back, but okay.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:04 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiVenLoVe902 (View Post)
I'm sad that Tyler is leaving, because his acting was awesome today
Tyler was phenomenal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Nina - (View Post)
Poor GV. He deserved so much better than how TIIC treated his Lucky.
You got that right.
Old 06-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

How do you guys feel about the shift in the writing for Lucky since JJ has been back? I got so annoyed with what they did to Lucky for the sake of Liz/Jason That whole SL basically killed the character of Liz for me and Niz really didnt help but I have been warming up to her more and I think its because of the writing for Lucky got better and I love JJ/RH together.

It makes me feel bad for GV because he got crap writing and it was obv. that Tony Geary didnt like either of the Lucky recasts. And since JJ has been back Luke/Lucky has gotten better or worse if you count the Jake dying because of Luke SL It seemed like GV version of Lucky just hated his father while JJ Lucky still loves his father unconditionally even after killing Jake.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 06-25-2011, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Everybody on the set and off is so biased so this is nothing news to be surprised about.
Old 06-25-2011, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

OMG! I just saw Lisa's final episode and that was so bad. :/ So, so, so bad. I can't even be happy she's gone. :/ Only on GH is there literally no payoff. Then Scrubs disappear. :/

-Hannah
Old 06-26-2011, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Lisa is finally gone for good?

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 06-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
OMG! I just saw Lisa's final episode and that was so bad. :/ So, so, so bad. I can't even be happy she's gone. :/ Only on GH is there literally no payoff. Then Scrubs disappear. :/
Agreed, her exit was just awful and so poorly done. I didn't even realize that she's not on anymore.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Wait, that was really it for Lisa?

I felt like they wrote her in a coma to have the possibility of bringing her back later. Maybe with like, complete amnesia or something. IDK.
Old 06-26-2011, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, they def. left it open to bring her back and I won't be surprised. But then again, who knows. But I wouldn't go as far as to say she's done.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 06-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Lisa was wildly unpopular. And it wasn't really the actress- it was the character. Talk about beating a dead horse. So I wouldn't recommend them bringing her back, either with Brianna or with a recast.
Old 06-26-2011, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

For the time being, it was the final Lisa episode, which is such a joke. Scrubs got nothing from it. They couldn't even have been the ones to stab her into unconcious. The writers couldn't even give them that. :/ It just boggles my mind. That whole ditty was wholly for Lisa's benefit. You'd have thought Lisa was the popular character with the way they wrote that. :/

I wouldn't be shocked if she came back with a new actress playing her. Supposedly BBr got a recurring gig on some show on HBO. Stephanie G from AMC(she also played Tammy on Guiding Light) is rumoured to be replacing her in July as Lisa but she denied it. That was reported in the Hollywood Reporter, so I'm on guard that Lisa will return pretty soon. :/ I can't imagine the Hollywood Reporter being wrong but I can see everyone lying about it since NO ONE WANTS LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Hannah
Old 06-26-2011, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

I actually thought Brianna did a really good job with what she was given. She played a psycho bitch insanely well

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Closed Thread   Post New Thread