Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Nina - (View Post)
She acted like a child with Spinelli. She was scooped down to only rely in silly "comedic" performances because that's all Spin is, a joke. (IMO, of course)

All she did was complain on how she wanted more than Spinelli, he wasn't enough for her, how she wasn't really attracted to him like she was to other, ie: Matt, Johnny, Lucky.. PC in general..
She constantly cheated on him and he he kept putting her in danger just to prove on how "manly" he was.

With Matt, she actually grew as a character instead of being in a SpinMax shell. Had more of an open to get more screentime with Robin/Patrick. Was actually improving in her selfish needs. More open and aware of actually being in a healthy relationship. It's sad that the writers had him get shot in order to get Maxie's attention. Please.
Exactly IYO. U saw that and I saw cute and hilarious. I didn't see Matt. Help Maxie grow? She can't grow when she's hardly on and can't grow from a character that isn't fleshed out himself. Spinelli actually helped her change her selfish ways. He helped her go from a complete bitch to a better person. She has stated that herself. When she spoke to Georgie's ghost she realized that Spinelli was the man she wanted and needed.

And I wasn't comparing Jason to Spinelli. I was comparing him to all the leads. I was only comparing him to Jason on personality.

And almost all couples on this show have cheated. Liz has cheated and Lucky constantly cheated on Liz. And Patrick has cheated.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Exactly IYO. U saw that and I saw cute and hilarious. I didn't see Matt. Help Maxie grow? She can't grow when she's hardly on and can't grow from a character that isn't fleshed out himself. Spinelli actually helped her change her selfish ways. He helped her go from a complete bitch to a better person. She has stated that herself. When she spoke to Georgie's ghost she realized that Spinelli was the man she wanted and needed.
Um I have to disagree. All we got was Maxie telling herself she wasn't good enough for Spinelli and degrading herself. That is not character growth. With Matt, she is in a healthy relationship. There is no games, no proving herself.

And MM have that magic chemistry that is hard to find, thanks to JK.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

How exactly did she grow with him? I sure didn't see it. She was always talk when it came to that, no action.

She went on and on about how Spinelli is the one for her but just look at the reason they broke up. She spoke to Georgie's ghost about him but what did that do?

She had to go on dates with Matt while still very much with Spinelli to get her own boyfriend jealous so he can pay more attention to her and to see his reaction. That's very mature.

She was a one-note character with Spinelli and he with her.

Old 06-22-2011, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Tyler was better today than he's been in years. Why does that always happen right before they leave, lol? But also, this is Tyler's bread and butter. Not the asinine pirate nonsense with Nem or the sleazy Niz affair. Tyler excels at dark family drama, he always has. WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO WRITE FOR. IT'S A SOAP OPERA. HE'S A CASSADINE. *throws barware*

The Jake line was below the belt, but I think it was supposed to be. I think part of Nikolas knows Elizabeth well enough to know when she's lying, and she's not lying now. He got increasingly desperate throughout the episode- he went from totally not believing it, thinking she must have done this spur of the moment to keep Lucky from drinking, to some little voice whispering she was weird about that envelope he was holding weeks ago and knowing deep down she would not elaborately forge a paternity test JUST to hold onto Lucky. Her paternity lies have never gone that far, lol. At the end, when he said he'd forgive her if she just never mentioned it again? He knows. Deep down, he knows. He just REALLY does not want to.

The shameless LL2 shipper in me loved his line about "You'd do anything for Lucky. You would lie for him. You would give him your child." The exact information isn't right, but the sentiment is true.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I was like 'Right on!' lol. (At the sentiment.)

LOL @ Lucky staring off at space whenever Siobhan mentioned Elizabeth, he knows almost everything she said was right.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 06-22-2011, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

Tracy really annoyed me with Lulu today. Telling Lulu that she shouldnt get caught up in the dysfunction of Luke and Lucky. Because Lucky grieving his son shouldnt get any support from his sister Lulu is already doing a bang up job looking after Lucky so far. Im sorry but I couldnt care less about what so called suffering Lulu is going through when she has done didly squat for Lucky.

I felt for Nikolas today. I dont really blame him for thinking that Elizabeth lied. considering her track record of keeping paternity secrets.

I kinda watched on and off when she found out she was pregnant but did she always want the father to be Lucky?
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 06-22-2011, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I kinda watched on and off when she found out she was pregnant but did she always want the father to be Luckys?
She was very open about it, so yes.

Old 06-22-2011, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)

I felt for Nikolas today. I don't really blame him for thinking that Elizabeth lied. considering her track record of keeping paternity secrets.
lol, i didn't blame him either. his reaction was completely justifiable.

Old 06-22-2011, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I like that Tracy is good to Lulu (although I don't quite know where her motherly instincts come from- she was a miserable parent to Ned and Dillon and frequently abandoned Dillon. I find it bizarre she seems so much more loving towards Luke's kids than her own) but she was dead wrong today. Lulu hasn't done jack for Lucky and she IS partially responsible for his current situation. She guilted him. She emotionally manipulated him. She didn't care he was grieving for his dead son- all she cared about was Luke. Lucky is not Luke. As he showed yesterday, he CAN be reached by people who even bother to try. Lulu hasn't.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

^ exactly! I dont know why Lulu is so hell bent of getting Luke back. Let him stew for a while. I dont know why she is so focused on that and not her own brother who is going through hell because of LUKE. Lulu has got to be one of the most selfish person on the show. And add Tracy to the growing number of people who are supporting Lucky right now
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 06-22-2011, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Nina - (View Post)
lol, i didn't blame him either. his reaction was completely justifiable.
You know how much I love Elizabeth, Nina. So I have to say I agree, lol. My girl and the paternity stuff needs to go. (Frankly small part of it is that Guza lacked creativity.)

Old 06-22-2011, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I actually think Lulu fessed up to her completely selfish motivation a couple weeks back- she thinks Luke loves Lucky more than her. She may have a point, lol, but that is not Lucky's fault and it should not be taken out on him.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiVenLoVe902 (View Post)
Um I have to disagree. All we got was Maxie telling herself she wasn't good enough for Spinelli and degrading herself. That is not character growth. With Matt, she is in a healthy relationship. There is no games, no proving herself.

And MM have that magic chemistry that is hard to find, thanks to JK.
MM are Zzzzz. from the start to the soon to be finish. Maxie has always had insecurities. Spinelli didn't bring that out with her. Spinelli helped Maxie deal with her sister's death and changed her from the selfish character she was. With Matt there is safe. She has nothing to prove cause she really isn't in it.

I cant even say Matt is one note. he's no note. And no offense to JC but I cant even understand him half the time cause of his mumbling

Last edited by semmanclana; 06-22-2011 at 06:34 PM
Old 06-22-2011, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Lol. Lucky has always been his fav. well when JJ is in the role.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 06-22-2011, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's true, the GV years were SO harsh in regard to Lucky/Luke's bond. Except when Helena shot Lucky, that was a good SL for TG IMO. But it never should've gotten that bad during the GV years.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread