Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2011, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I love JJ in the role of Lucky as much as anyone and I think TG and JJ have a rare onscreen bond that was never going to be duplicated, but Tony still should not have allowed his personal opinion that Lucky should never have been recast to taint his vision of the Lucky/Luke bond. He could have stopped some of that crap he if he wanted to.

And I am beyond fed up with his and Guza's notion that Luke hated the Spencer house just because TONY hated the Labine years.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But it never should've gotten that bad during the GV years.
Poor GV. He deserved so much better than how TIIC treated his Lucky.

Quote:
I cant even say Matt is one note. he's no note.
For you, maybe. But, the traits he does have are completely oppisite of Spinelli as in normal and a guy who actually is independent and has a lot going for him.

I'm tired of this discussion. Opinions are not gonna change.

Old 06-22-2011, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Why couldn't they have Spin finally talk like a human being?

This new character he is trying to be is just as annoying.

I was really enjoying no Spin. It's been a while since he had much of a SL and I was So glad.

I don't think I've ever hated a couple on a soap as much as I do SpinMax.

They don't make any sense to me. Plus have zero chemistry.

The worst thing to me is that I love Maxie and when she is with Spin it makes her character annoying too.

The only thing I'm enjoying at all right now are LL2.

I don't care about SnB anymore. I wish she never came back. Now I feel like they are tainted. The way things had been left was ok when she came back the last time.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 06-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I don't care about SnB anymore. I wish she never came back. Now I feel like they are tainted. The way things had been left was ok when she came back the last time.
Ugh, the way that they have been writing her is just deplorable. She used to be so good back in the day. I don't blame VM for leaving.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm tired of this discussion. Opinions are not gonna change.
Ummm...yeah, exactly. None of us will ever change our opinions so why continue to diss our faves just so you would be right? Right? I know right?!

Nik was so amazing today even though some of his lines kinda irked me to no end but that was understandable that he's probably hurting that he's losing his son that he never had but that means his sole focus will be on Spencer right? I mean if Aiden was his, Spencer would have turned out worst, so focus on your actual son who needs you.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Addicted Fan

*sighs* I wish Nikolas was Aiden's father. I like Niz. I don't like LL2.

I know probably no one else agrees with me.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:30 PM
New Fan

Double post. My bad.

Last edited by tessi05; 06-23-2011 at 01:46 PM
Old 06-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
*sighs* I wish Nikolas was Aiden's father. I like Niz. I don't like LL2.

I know probably no one else agrees with me.
It seems like an unpopular opinion around here. I'm sure you aren't the only one, though. I did like their friendship back when. But I'm a big LL2 fan, so you probably know how I feel.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 06-23-2011, 01:41 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Spinelli actually helped her change her selfish ways. He helped her go from a complete bitch to a better person. She has stated that herself. When she spoke to Georgie's ghost she realized that Spinelli was the man she wanted and needed.
No the hell he didn't. Lets go through the list of people Maxie besides herself has stomped on in the name of Spin/Spixie.

Mac- The man who stuck around when he didn't have to. Mac who has stood by her during every nasty thing she has done. Nope he didn't believe in her, love her,defend her when noone else would.

Kate- She was shot & she could have cared less. Kate believed in her gave her a chance & she acted like she didn't.

Georgie- Accepted her as she was loved her more then she loved herself but according to her noone but Spin did,

Cooper-Loved her, accepted her unconditonally but according to Maxie when Spin was ignoring the fact she didn't want to be married to him she was going to lose the only person she loved.

Sam- She was the only friend she had but according to her Spin was the only one who believed in her

Better person how? By throwing her self respect out the window?

By faking an attack to get his friendship back?

By needing a man to survive? By having a toxic codependency on him?

By not being able to stand on her own 2 feet?

By acting like she need some blood profiting clown opinion to validate herself as a human being?

By constantly rewriting her history? Including her current one.

By not standing up for herself? When he accused her of not being his friend?

Or do you mean when she let him talk down to her telling her he hoped she learned her lesson?

Do you mean when she accepted his propsal to spite her father? After wanting him to do her dirty work?

Or when she lied under oath for Sonny?

Or she could careless about Johnny being in the hospital?

When she could careless that her BF was behind the attempted murder of a cop? Even though she lost 2 bfs who were cops & her father who is the P.C.

I rather she be a stoned bitch then a 2 faced fake one who can't be honest to save her life. She was more truthful to everyone else but him. In Spixie thats all Maxie was along with a walking contridiction. Hell there is a YT video full of those contridictions.

As far as that dream goes Maxie told Georgie she wanted a bad boy, that she didn't want Spin but she didn't want to hurt his feelings and she was willing to die and leave Mac without a child in order to pacify some spoiled brat feelings. How compassionate of Maxie.

All this is a shining example of Maxie "being a better person and growing" as a result of her fixation on some manchild.
Old 06-23-2011, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, I'm not letting Aiden go I waited 13 years for an LL2 bio baby!

I might have been more open to the triangle if it had happened when it was originally supposed to happen, after Lucky was presumed dead back in 99 (things got all screwy when Tyler left and the role was recast with someone Becky didn't even have marginally friendly chemistry with him- actually, IIRC, she and the Nikolas recast didn't get along. I know he and Genie Francis didn't get along) and then the network pressured Guza to recast Lucky (JJ had agreed to come back for follow-up arc in a year- Lucky was recast with Jacob Young ten months after JJ left instead). And then Guza got fired, and the rest was history, lol. I just think when Niz happened, it was way too late. You don't sleep with your brother's wife twice over/now fiancee/mother of his children. Not even on a soap is there a good way to make that likable.
Old 06-23-2011, 02:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely elizabeth (View Post)
It seems like an unpopular opinion around here. I'm sure you aren't the only one, though. I did like their friendship back when. But I'm a big LL2 fan, so you probably know how I feel.
Yeah
Old 06-23-2011, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessi05 (View Post)
No the hell he didn't. Lets go through the list of people Maxie besides herself has stomped on in the name of Spin/Spixie.

Just to add to the overwhelming list; Let's not forget Jesse. The guy she first fell in love up to his death.

But no, let's forget everything about who Maxie really is to prop the ridicule that is SpinMax.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

Ive never liked Niz I just didnt get the sudden love Nikolas had for her They were just selfish and it went on way too long. Plus it seemed after the affair came out Elizabeth lost all the feelings she had for him and tried to get Lucky back.

I used to be a Spixie fan right after Georgie died and they were becoming friends but some where along the line they lost me I think it was because Maxie always seemed to be apologizing to him for something and I found him really annoying.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 06-23-2011, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, Spinelli is not the only guy who's ever loved Maxie or the only person who's ever believed in her and stood up for her. Not by a long shot. And while I guess she improved morally in the way of "no longer being Lucky's pill pusher or faking pregnancies" (which IIRC she actually stopped BEFORE dating Spinelli), she has also proven herself to be a chronic cheater, a flake, and a liar where Spinelli is involved. She wasn't doing any of that with Matt.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)
Ive never liked Niz I just didnt get the sudden love Nikolas had for her They were just selfish and it went on way too long. Plus it seemed after the affair came out Elizabeth lost all the feelings she had for him and tried to get Lucky back.
This is my problem with Liz. I feel like she`s done this countless times with Lucky. At the expense of his feelings. She did it with Zander, Jason, Ric, Jason again and then one of her BEST friends, Nikolas. I just... I can't really support her anymore because of the way she`s been written. LL2 had the perfect history and potential but I feel like it's been ruined 100 times over.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread