Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2011, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Yeah, I know! So typical for any tv shows to say nerd always get the hot chicks, sure but nerd certainly don't control the hot chicks and pressure them to do something for him and says something to make them look bad in order to make him look good and make her feel guilt or worst because his feeling is hurting, etc. See that, Guza.

I find it hilarious that Spinelli hasn't even moved on to another girl because Guza would rather have him have Maxie that's it, nobody else which effin' annoys me to no end.
Old 05-14-2011, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

The geek/hot girl storyline virtually never goes well for me, lol. I find the girl ends up having to be the heavy as if to make up for being hot while the guy is a geek. I think the only time it didn't royally piss me off was Alex/Isabel on Roswell (and even then, an argument can be made that a lot of their relationship issues ended up being on Isabel's shoulders).
Old 05-14-2011, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I think the only time it didn't royally piss me off was Alex/Isabel on Roswell (and even then, an argument can be made that a lot of their relationship issues ended up being on Isabel's shoulders).

Completely off topic, but awww! Alex and Isabel on Roswell were my big couple back during the day. I was so grumpy about how that whole thing ended

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 05-14-2011, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
^Yeah, I know! So typical for any tv shows to say nerd always get the hot chicks, sure but nerd certainly don't control the hot chicks and pressure them to do something for him and says something to make them look bad in order to make him look good and make her feel guilt or worst because his feeling is hurting, etc. See that, Guza.

I find it hilarious that Spinelli hasn't even moved on to another girl because Guza would rather have him have Maxie that's it, nobody else which effin' annoys me to no end.
'Cause Maxie is hot! Guza feels like since Spinelli is him, he should have Maxie.

Sometimes I wonder if Guza uses GH to work out his women hating tendencies or just his aggression..... (I'm half kidding here!)

-Hannah
Old 05-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So I love brenda but in thursday and fridays episode I found her really annoying. I know it is her son that is missing and I would be worried to but yelling at the three guys that are trying to find him is not going to help matters. And seriously who the heck would want to take brenda the way she is acting.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 05-15-2011, 08:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Brenda really bothers me. I was so glad that Sonny invited Carly along to help find Alex. Jason needs to change his clothes already, lol. I just love to watch Anthony he is so funny glad that GH brought him back.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 05-16-2011, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hate the way they are writing Brenda So much.

Part of me wishes she never came back cause they have ruined SnB.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-16-2011, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

^^ That's all Guza can do! Ruin things!

-Hannah
Old 05-16-2011, 06:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

I have a feeling that Carly is fixing to mix things up between Sonny and Brenda. Did you see that look Carly and Sonny was giving each other on the way back to Port Charles?
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 05-17-2011, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's obvious.

I just don't understand why they ruin everything on this show.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-17-2011, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

^^ That's all Guza knows how to do but yeah, it's so obvious. Especially today with Carly playing house and bonding with Brenda's kid. Whatever. :/

OH AND CAN LISA PLEASE DIE OR LEAVE OR SOMETHING? ANYTHING? I CAN NOT TAKE HER! SHE INFESTS EVERYTHING! UGH. /caps off

-Hannah
Old 05-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

I can't say enough how much Lisa has overstayed her welcome.

Old 05-17-2011, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate to say this, but GH is coming to the point again where it's utterly unwatchable for me. =/

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 05-17-2011, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

I agree. I can barely make it through an episode now without wanting to either roll my eyes in annoyance, or throw something at the tv.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 05-18-2011, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't really like Brenda at all, so I don't mind the SC intereaction. I also do ship SC so...

But please Lisa GTFO for real. I don't understand why she is still on the show , same goes for Siobhan.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread