Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I've decided I really like Matt and Maxie. Like, for them, not just because I used to like JC and KS's Shelle back in the day. He's so blessedly normal, lol. He balances her out. He's good for her. She should hold onto this one.

/random thought of the day
Old 05-12-2011, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

I like Matt/Maxie too but I'm worried they'll go back to Spixie, so I am not watching their scenes, so as to not get attached. LOL

-Hannah
Old 05-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I've decided I really like Matt and Maxie. Like, for them, not just because I used to like JC and KS's Shelle back in the day. He's so blessedly normal, lol. He balances her out. He's good for her. She should hold onto this one.

/random thought of the day
Awww, welcome to the dark side.

Spixie is beyond horrible, just bad. Plus Spinelli brings the worst out of Maxie, aka cheatings, lies, etc. And he comes off way too "perfect" compared to her, smh. I hate them together since I can't stand her when she's with him because like I said this makes her look bad all the times and makes him look like prince.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Nancy Lee Grahn, Jonathan Jackson, and Laura Wright's reactions to their nominations:

Stars React To Emmy Nominations - ABC Soaps In Depth

NLG thinks Lexi's unbeatable.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Aw, JJ is always so sweet, he never fails to give a shout-out to actors in the same category. It was so nice of him to talk about Jason.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
Awww, welcome to the dark side.

Spixie is beyond horrible, just bad. Plus Spinelli brings the worst out of Maxie, aka cheatings, lies, etc. And he comes off way too "perfect" compared to her, smh. I hate them together since I can't stand her when she's with him because like I said this makes her look bad all the times and makes him look like prince.
Raddy, your epic Anti-Spixie post on tumblr is still one my faves! <3

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 05-13-2011, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely elizabeth (View Post)
Raddy, your epic Anti-Spixie post on tumblr is still one my faves! <3
Old 05-13-2011, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

I just wantd to say that if you hate Lisa and think she's lame, I posted a spoiler that will fully confirm her lameness. :/

Quote:
He does bring out the worst in her but my thing is... he isn't perfect. He is an absolute douche. The way he bullied her with the wedding is something I still loathe. :/ But what bugs me most about Spixie is how Maxie's voice is all shrill and annoying whereas with Matt, she sounds normal! LOL

-Hannah
Old 05-13-2011, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umgirl (View Post)
I like Matt/Maxie too but I'm worried they'll go back to Spixie, so I am not watching their scenes, so as to not get attached. LOL
Ugh, don't want to go through that awful couple again. It just doesn't work!

Old 05-13-2011, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

I was lured into the thread with anti-Spixie siren calls Yay

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 05-13-2011, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Nina - (View Post)
Ugh, don't want to go through that awful couple again. It just doesn't work!
Don't read KS' tweets today(if you look at them at all). lol

-Hannah
Old 05-13-2011, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I don't get Spixie. No matter which character you prefer, it's not like it does either one of them any favors. Maxie looks like a flighty **** and Spinelli looks like a spineless kicked puppy.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I don't get Spixie. No matter which character you prefer, it's not like it does either one of them any favors. Maxie looks like a flighty **** and Spinelli looks like a spineless kicked puppy.
WORD. WORD. WORD.

THIS IS THE DAMN REASON WHY I CAN'T LOOK AT THEM TOGETHER. SO MUCH HORRIBLENESS.

I guess they might throw Spixie bones when they feel like it, I mean no offense, but they are doing same thing with Liason lately. They seem to appear out of nowhere sometimes so it's not like GH would just ignore the former couples and don't go back again when they feel like it.

Quote:
He does bring out the worst in her but my thing is... he isn't perfect. He is an absolute douche. The way he bullied her with the wedding is something I still loathe. :/ But what bugs me most about Spixie is how Maxie's voice is all shrill and annoying whereas with Matt, she sounds normal! LOL
Yeah, I remember that she accepted the proposal just to stick it to Mac and he was all about pressuring her to marry him till the last minute that he stopped the wedding. Oh yeah, he was so horrible for not respecting her feelings in this whole thing.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Not to mention, KS and BA have absolutely NO chemistry. I actually think he has more chemistry with Julie than he does Kirsten, and I never thought I'd say that about BA/JMB, lol.

Frankly, they left Spinelli stagnant in his schtick for too long and now they're completely stuck. They have no idea how to move him forward. There is no reason for why a grown-ass man behaves like this. There's geeky- hell, *I* am geeky- and then there's mentally disturbed, lol.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
Yeah, I remember that she accepted the proposal just to stick it to Mac and he was all about pressuring her to marry him till the last minute that he stopped the wedding. Oh yeah, he was so horrible for not respecting her feelings in this whole thing.
Yeah, then they tried to white wash his end of things in the end, which did not work for me. I hate that. And honestly, I hate Maxie's voice. It's so shrill and whiny with him and Spin just looks like a loser. I still think Guza thinks of himself as Spinelli, hence why he refuses to back off Spixie... the nerd getting the hot chick.

-Hannah
Closed Thread   Post New Thread