Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Have you all watched yet??!! The past four days were really good. EJAMILISTIC fantastic and I can't get enough but I have no time to tweet or chatter on and on about my soap couple! Life and work are pulling me in all sorts of directions.

I need EJ & Samantha to be the one constant. I love their firey passion & romance and hope that the show builds it up. My GOD thursday I was crying with tears of happiness when Samantha told EJ and he forgave her and told her he wasn't a patient man any longer and this was it. Friday was sweet. YESTERDAYS LOVE MAKING WAS TOTALLY OFF THE CHARTS! and then they woke up today and I was again in heaven for a bit.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 02-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Johnny and EJ yesterday at the end - had me smiling just as much as the other days. I love that Johnny can tell his daddy is so very happy. I can't wait until they tell the kids. I hope that they ease into though. I like them keeping this sort of a secret. EJ & Samantha both can't help that they needed to spill to a few.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

I was a bit worried yesterday -but boy EJ's new attitude has me now thinking there isn't a thing at all that will phase him now and he is SO SO SO VERY MUCH IN LOVE!

Samantha & EJ when they find out what that littlefart fiance of Samantha's grandbaby's momma is doing -they are going to skin him alive and I am so ready to see it happen.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Look at that ROCK

Days of our Lives - Weekly Preview (2/11/13) - Video - NBC.com

and two scoops this week was AWESOME! her blog is even better

Quote:
The greatest story ever told
by Laurisa Mahlin
For the Week of February 11, 2013
TweetThere's not a storyline on DAYS that isn't absolutely smoking right now! From reunited lovers to scheming geniuses, to forbidden love, it's all worth watching! Find out more in this week's Two Scoops.
Oh my goodness! So. Much. Love. Can't. Contain. Myself. Wahoooooooo!!!!! Let's start right where we left off last week.

E.J. and SAMI

To say that it's been a rough road for Ejami fans doesn't even begin to describe it. This particular pairing has been given bupkis when it came to romance over the last six years. Safe had a mother-loving shooting star appear during their wedding. They got a vow renewal in front of Sir and Lady Horton's faces. They got three uninterrupted months of scenes with no one other than day players.

Safe fans, I'm not mad at you for worshipping your couple. Good on you. That's what soaps are about. I'm just pointing out that the show gave Safe the royal treatment while Ejami had to fly cargo class. I can count the times that Ejami got to have sex in an actual bed on two fingers, including last week. Yet, Ejami fans still stuck around. TPTB kept us hostage, throwing a single tango or glass of wine at the Brady Pub our way. We ate it up like vultures.

Luckily, it paid off. If you want the complete fangirl ramblings of why this time has promise, head over to my blog. But for now, I just want to bask in the bliss of finally seeing Sami and E.J. drop all pretenses and admit that they love and trust each other. Cheers, you crazy kids! Go on with your Top Gun-esque love scene!

Okay, sure, that music was wonky, not that I can ever remember watching a DAYS love scene thinking, "They're doing a sensational job with this music selection!" Besides, when E.J. showed up with a postcoital tray of wine and bagel bites, I forgot all about the music. That was an amazing move, Mr. DiMera!

Kudos to Ali and James for bringing the perfect blend of familiarity, yet freshness, to their scenes. Indeed, Sami and E.J. are old hats at the passion thing. But for neither of them to have an agenda is something totally new.

I sincerely hope that this pairing sticks for least for a little while. Say what you will about Sami Brady, but she's always known which dude she wanted. Her completely out-of-character flippant behavior of the last year needed to end. I can't think of a better way than with E.J., because these two have a storyline just waiting for them -- and it has nothing to do with Johnny, Sydney, or Stefano!

SAMI, E.J, and WILL
You know how sometimes companies will hire white hat hackers to test their system for security holes? That's pretty much Ejami's place on a custody case team. Not one episode after Sami warned Will that Gabi could put Nick's name on the birth certificate, Gabi was rubbing her belly and lamenting, "If only you were Nick's baby..."

Furthermore, being a custody case rookie, I was thinking that Will needed a custody agreement. But E.J. rightfully pointed out that a custody agreement means nothing without a paternity test. Man, it's like Sami and E.J. know every custody trick in the book! Listen to them, Will!
Old 02-13-2013, 06:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Sweeps for me so far has been one of the best ever. I can't wait for Valentines day.

Just in case you all haven't seen the soapnet promo
youtu.be/ls5leqvAbsc

and also NBC's weekly promo...

Days of our Lives | NBC
Old 02-14-2013, 06:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Happy Valentine's Day EJAMI'S and here's a present. It's Alison & James talking about EJAMI

Watch TV. Watch Movies. | Online | Free | Hulu

Days of our Lives - EJ and Sami's Love Story - Video - NBC.com
Old 02-19-2013, 06:16 AM
Obsessed Fan

The new Sydney appears today! Can't wait to see her in action.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:13 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sorry, I've been all over the place & in a happy daze for the last couple of weeks.

I can't even begin to tell you how awesome their romance has been since they have gotten together. And just in time for Valentine's Day.

I know I've said this before, but I'm seriously in the process of making screencaps of the last couple of episodes.

BTW, saw new!Sydney today & she is adorable. She physically looks like a perfect mix of Sami & EJ & she seems more animated than the last one was.
Old 02-24-2013, 09:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
Sorry, I've been all over the place & in a happy daze for the last couple of weeks.

I can't even begin to tell you how awesome their romance has been since they have gotten together. And just in time for Valentine's Day.

I know I've said this before, but I'm seriously in the process of making screencaps of the last couple of episodes.

BTW, saw new!Sydney today & she is adorable. She physically looks like a perfect mix of Sami & EJ & she seems more animated than the last one was.
I agree the new Sydney is a cutie pie, loved her outfit and loved her not recalling who that strange woman was that was squeezing her.
Old 02-24-2013, 03:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommie (View Post)
I agree the new Sydney is a cutie pie, loved her outfit and loved her not recalling who that strange woman was that was squeezing her.
I laughed when the little girl said Nicole was squeezing her too hard.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

I hear there is a SOD article/interview with James & Alison. Go to Rogue EJami but I want a copy of my own. Does anyone know who is on the cover?
Old 02-28-2013, 06:27 AM
Obsessed Fan

They are on the COVER!!! I finally got to read the whole article WOW! and heck yes tonight on am on the hunt for my own copy.

The ten days that changed history by the Rogue's they put together a 37 minute video. Perfection! I loved the written part of this as well, different moderators took a day and described the scenes and how we fans were on such a high.

EJami: 10 Days that Changed Everything - YouTube

ENJOY IT. I've seen these scenes over and over again but HELLO -this is what it means to be obsessed and an EJAMI
Old 02-28-2013, 10:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommie (View Post)
Seriously, even Sydney knows it's time for Nicole to let go.

The SOD article is awesome! I always knew James was an EJami advocate but seeing Ali Sweeney letting her EJami fangirl flag fly was what made this article for me. They both understand their characters so well & why an EJami romance works for both characters. I can't wait to see what the next few months will bring us.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

I finally found my copy too, I had everyone searching for it and they found two copies left. I love the interview so much!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

The SOAPNET PROMO

Days Of Our Lives 3/4/2013 SOAPNET Promo - YouTube
Closed Thread   Post New Thread