Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 07:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

I decorate and decorate but good lord these two just bring it. Yesterday that kiss at the end was so beautiful. I can only find gif or tumblr photos. Maybe I will go ahead and bring one over.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 01-26-2013, 06:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

here to decorate the page. Yesterday show sucked but the days before WOW i need to go back and see whose banner this is ..its from FL in the title it states purplefusion but i know there are the greatest talented banner makers over there and normally I credit them when I bring these over. PoisonIvy, Kerenush, MerciP #days emaleth so many truly talented artist.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

My God, I haven't been here in a while, but last Thursday's episode was so hot with them. And I know we have even better things to look forward to in the next 2 weeks.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

The countdown starts tomorrow!!! I've been missing my EJ on screen again.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

i didn't know they were back together. I love this couple
Old 01-30-2013, 05:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
It seems as if TPTB are going to finally give them the chance that we all have been wanting for six to seven years. Tomorrow they talk, friday and officially Feb 4th in the spoilers it states EJ & Samantha make love. So HELL YES!! they are BACK!!!

Last edited by Dommie; 01-31-2013 at 04:58 PM
Old 01-31-2013, 07:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

This photo by Laylalove it's one of my very favorite moments of 2012

Today is just the beginnig--the beginning of what always should have been six plus years of waiting.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I will start posting once I catch up on the weeks I've missed
Old 01-31-2013, 04:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hearing Samantha telling EJ and us EJAMI fans all that we have waited and wanted to hear for years. It was just so beautiful! It made me cry. Happiness never felt so good.

I was apprehensive to be honest. Once EJ heard first from others about the wedding. I worried about his reaction to Samantha –he was so quiet while she spoke, my heart was aching for him and I was talking to the screen EJ please please don’t be angry please remember this is Samantha, she has always been like this and yet –this was new for her to finally admit that she has felt the pull forever-that she did settle for what her family thought was the safe&easy(AND LET ME TELL YOU-I never ever use that word anymore) simple and boring man. When he leaned into Samantha touching foreheads the tears came and the smiling came for me and for my couple OH the kisses the long deep kisses they shared.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
Welcome! The more the merrier.

OMG, Ali Sweeney acted the hell out of today's scenes. Sami had a bit of fierce bravado when she put EJ on notice that she was gonna fight for him and yet when she waited for him to speak, you could see how vulnerable she was that she put herself out there, because she's known so much rejection in her life already. The dialog was perfection: it was everything I wanted to see Sami verbalize to EJ for almost 7 years now. And I knew EJ wasn't gonna let her beg, because he knew exactly what place she was coming from since he's her exact mirror & their joyous kisses at the end while ignoring Rafe at the door was just the perfect cherry on top of an already perfect sundae.

And we get more scenes tomorrow & some epic love making on Monday.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

NBC / days / facebook photo!

from yesterdays episode.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

In the picture from my last post you could tell right that they both had cried. Ali & James are truly gifted actors and I don't know how they do it and how others are blinded by the past that they don't succumb to EJAMINESS. It is a beautiful addiction.

I cried again yesterday. And Ive watched yesterdays and Thursday way to many times. I never would have believed it after the past few months even though at times we were given a glimmer of LSB - I wasn't sold on it until THURSDAY and Yesterday. NBC/Sony/Universal are backing it. The tweets from nbc days have been wonderful. Here's an older publicity picture that Ali & James took during the summer that NBC used for 'the character of the month' as a calendar

it's not one of my favorites but just knowing that NBC choose to use them for the month of love/valetines day/February. WELL IT HAD TO BE SHARED.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Please add me to the list.
Old 02-03-2013, 02:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUAT12 (View Post)
Please add me to the list.
Welcome! I just added you to the list.

They were so awkward & sweet on Friday's episode. EJ telling Sami that he's wanted her every waking minute for the last 6 years & that it's always been her for him was so of him.

Who's wishing the weekend away for Monday's epic love making?
Old 02-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
Welcome! I just added you to the list.

They were so awkward & sweet on Friday's episode. EJ telling Sami that he's wanted her every waking minute for the last 6 years & that it's always been her for him was so of him.

Who's wishing the weekend away for Monday's epic love making?
ME!!!! ME!!! I started counting down right after watching Thursday & Friday for the millionth time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread