Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2012, 08:43 AM
Absolute Fan

We KNOW they will get ratings. The heat
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
Old 11-03-2012, 06:52 AM
Obsessed Fan

I watched youtube for the past few days to see what I missed after I gave up on this soap again. I just don't get how people don't see the chemistry - I hated that I had to watch the buffoon pawing all over EJ's love and I am still angry with Samantha for even falling back into that boring couple but seeing EJ after with Samantha the huge differences are glaringly apparent.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

OMG a coworker at work just shared the spoilers with us about EJ becoming Samantha's boss? I knew that the SOD blip said they would be working together but I thought it might be in regards to Kristen being Samantha's boss and how she was trying to stick with the job and how EJ would try and help her....not that EJ would be her boss.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Office romance?

Naz
Old 11-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragornsQueen (View Post)
Office romance?
EXACTLY!! I can't wait. I didn't watch yesterday and almost missed on todays great stuff. No EJAMI but I like Kristen and EJ's dynamic. He needs to be able to talk some of this stuff through before jumping in and ruling the day he made some wrong choices.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I read on twitter the ratings in the demo field went up! And that was with he destruction of the blahness that was Samantha's last fling. We all have been waiting and waiting for EJAMI to finally be together I hope this time they finally write it and give us the epic love story that EJ & Samantha bring every moment they are on screen together.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommie (View Post)
I read on twitter the ratings in the demo field went up! And that was with he destruction of the blahness that was Samantha's last fling. We all have been waiting and waiting for EJAMI to finally be together I hope this time they finally write it and give us the epic love story that EJ & Samantha bring every moment they are on screen together.
Yes damn! Enough with the boring

Naz
Old 11-16-2012, 06:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

Today we can see EJ announcing to Samantha that he is her boss. I didn't watch ahead but everyone seems very excited.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Keep us informed. I'm not in the US

Naz
Old 11-19-2012, 01:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

I saw the scenes. They were cute but it's only a start to be honest. Sami & Rafe also still share way too much screentime together.

I don't know, spoilers so far are just so blah compared to November of last year. But since KC says they'll be putting everything they've got into them, I'm willing to wait & see how everything will unfold.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
I saw the scenes. They were cute but it's only a start to be honest. Sami & Rafe also still share way too much screentime together.

I don't know, spoilers so far are just so blah compared to November of last year. But since KC says they'll be putting everything they've got into them, I'm willing to wait & see how everything will unfold.
I know it was just wasn't enough. I still don't trust KC.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Again we get a short clip of EJ & Samantha today but of course it has to be intermixed with the dweep. I truly hate KC.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dommie (View Post)
Again we get a short clip of EJ & Samantha today but of course it has to be intermixed with the dweep. I truly hate KC.
I know KC is not lying when he says they're putting their everything in EJami but I also know that Gary Tomlin & Chris Whitesell are writing this show and they will milk to the last drop everything Rafe as angst before EJami can get together, simply because their Rafe love supersedes everything else. And what should be an exciting journey in seeing EJami get together is now bogged down in Rafe ****.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Monday I hear is a good EJAMI day. I will have to dvr or watchon soapnet. Mondays in December we are swamped at work. I know that there is a DA out there on youtube I am so tempted to watch.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Rafe

Naz
Closed Thread   Post New Thread