Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes, I've seen their scenes for Monday's episode and they were cute & fun. Johnny makes an appearance as well.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathangel (View Post)
Yes, I've seen their scenes for Monday's episode and they were cute & fun. Johnny makes an appearance as well.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE JOHNNY and of course EJ & Samantha. I heard today we get a bit more but then sigh the interlopers again. And then lousy Samantha's twin now is pimping that trash.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

I said it last week I have to say it again - I love Johnny DiMera. Seeing him with daddy lately has really had my heart melting, then to hear him asking Santa do you know where we will be because my sister really wants that stroller.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Old 12-18-2012, 07:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

We get the EJAMIfamily again today. I will be watching live even if they had to insert that stupid one in again. I wish they would let Allie and Will come out to play when EJAMI are on.
Old 12-21-2012, 07:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love that TV critic names James Scott best male actor!!

The Best in Soaps 2012 - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Today's News: Our TakeThe Best in Soaps 2012
Dec 20, 2012 11:14 AM ET
by Michael Logan

Anthony GearyWith only four soaps left, you might think there'd be slim pickings when it comes to selecting the year's top work. Oh, hell, no! If anything, the precariousness of daytime drama has almost everyone acting their butts off and one dynamic behind-the-scenes duo giving us some honest-to-goodness hope for the future. Cartini rocks!

Best Soap: General Hospital
How can you not believe in miracles? This time last year, General Hospital was considered dead as disco, a show merely waiting to be officially canceled by ABC, which had already dropped All My Children and One Life to Live in favor of cheap reality programming. Instead, suds hatchet man Brian Frons exited the network and GH was handed to OLTL's head writer, Ron Carlivati, and exec producer Frank Valentini, who quickly amped up the action, humor and romance and energized the cast by adding top stars from GH's past as well as popular refugees from Llanview. Voilà! Dreary, messy GH was suddenly a thrilling, surprise-packed, can't-miss experience. And the ratings soared! The moral of the story? They don't need to cancel our soap operas. They just need to make them better.

Best Actor: James Scott

Every time I watch this bodacious Brit playing EJ DiMera on Days of Our Lives, I think the same thing: Why isn't he the biggest movie star on the planet? Or at least on Starz playing Spartacus? Scott had a dynamite year — but, then, he always does — as EJ made a ruthless run for mayor of Salem, flip-flopped disastrously between Nicole and Sami, and blackmailed gay teen Will into a skeevy master-slave relationship. How long can Days hang on to him?

Best Actress: Jane Elliot

It's about damn time! Too long relegated to supporting others, this multisoap survivor finally achieved leading-lady status as General Hospital's megarich überbitch Tracy Quartermaine and left us breathless with her hilarious, ferocious, utterly brilliant work. There's no reason we should've given a fig about toxic Tracy — not even when her beloved daddy, Edward, died and stiffed her in his will — but we just couldn't help ourselves. That's the magic of Elliot.

Best Supporting Actor: Doug Davidson

They say nice guys finish last, which may explain why this quiet powerhouse — who plays one of the few true heroes in soaps — has yet to get that much-deserved Emmy. What's it gonna take? Now in his 34th year as The Young and the Restless' Paul Williams, the actor tackled his toughest story yet when his character unintentionally killed his own son and nearly went to the slammer. Davidson's performance was so beautiful and poignant it made our souls ache.

Best Supporting Actress: Robin Mattson

Like her costar Elliot, this General Hospital great gets away with murder, only in this case literally. Mattson returned in all her high-camp madness last spring when her character, Heather Webber — whose rap sheet includes baby-napping, baby-selling and baby-switching, plus a few homicides — was somehow declared sane and released from the Ferncliff asylum. Lucky us! She's so fab, we don't care if she bumps off half the peeps in Port Charles.

Last edited by Dommie; 12-21-2012 at 08:02 AM
Old 12-27-2012, 07:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Again some great EJAMIFAMILY scenes. I am going to go find a banner later today and share with everyone. I love my EJAMIFAMILY but this soap sucks.
Old 12-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

So many cute banners all by PCPCindy

and of course JOHNNY
Old 12-29-2012, 08:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

The SOD is stupid!!! The cover I doubt is even the NYE outfits if they can't get actual spoiler pictures why would anyone even want to read the rag?

I still hate KC and don't trust him.

I am still loving EJ with Samantha and the kids. I still want only EJAMI.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

The spoilers suck after today. Yesterday we did get some kisses in prior to the countdown and those were delicious. Johnny even got to see mommy & daddy kissing. I will try and find photos and share.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yesterday on GetGlue nbc handed out EJAMI's dipping kiss as a sticker . I got one!!! I was so excited. I will try to get a url so you can all see it. It is truly just so beautiful.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

more decorations! NBC has this fan favorite thing and I WISH this was the photo for last week, it was on FACEBOOK days of our lives and this was made by Kernesh or PoisonIvy on ForbiddenLove. The photo for Samantha and EJ is the romantic dinner he planned for them after midnight. So if you can run over and vote!
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives...415/#item=2726... />

Last edited by Dommie; 01-07-2013 at 11:48 AM
Old 01-11-2013, 07:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't know that Sony had a little game called EJAMI LOVE??!!!!

EJami Love

and yesterday Alison Sweeney tweeted a picture thanking the ForbiddenLove fans for a cake they sent her for her 20th -it was so cool I will go and find a picture of it later and post it here but here's the twitter pic.

pic.twitter.com/gtZszwlf

Last edited by Dommie; 01-14-2013 at 06:38 AM
Old 01-14-2013, 06:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Today is James Scott's birthday!

Old 01-16-2013, 07:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

On NBC facebook James birthday greeting got more than 37 thousand likes and comments!! GO JAMES!!!

and then this picture Just feels like HOME!

and facebook had the New Years photo..they actually used this as a getglue sticker

Old 01-22-2013, 04:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

So twitter went crazy because the spoilers are really good for EJAMI!

And then this picture appeared and of course it has to be shared

Closed Thread   Post New Thread