Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Well, let's just hope that Carson Wentz gets shot full of Super-Soldier serum and has his legs reinforced with adamantium. But I'm not really looking forward to the playoffs now. We'll be lucky to get past the Divisional round with Foles. Guess I'll be rooting for the Steelers with you, Sam.
That would be great for you guys That's good at least
Old 01-02-2018, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
That would be great for you guys That's good at least
Yeah, I know that realistically Wentz won't be back until late October or early November at the soonest, but if he can come back sooner that would be great.

Yeah, if the Eagles are one-and-done next week I'll probably jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Urgh what a day it has been!

Hope you are all good over there
Old 01-02-2018, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, I know that realistically Wentz won't be back until late October or early November at the soonest, but if he can come back sooner that would be great.

Yeah, if the Eagles are one-and-done next week I'll probably jump on the Steelers bandwagon.
Yes it would Awesome, no one wants the Pats to win again
Old 01-03-2018, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Vicki! I hope you're doing well. I'm freezing over here.

Yeah, the Pats have become the evil Empire, Sam. But I don't have anything against them, I just root for the Steelers because they're a Pennsylvania team, like the Eagles.

I hope you're feeling okay, Mark. Almost everyone I know is sick right now.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Alex Yeah everyone is sick where my dad works and I visited last week so I got a cold there, I think. It's flu season now too which is icky.

New season of Xfiles tonight I barely watched last season so I'm trying to catch up a little.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Mark. I'm sorry everyone is sick. I hate cold and flu season. I got sick last year and I hope I don't get sick this year.

I know, I can't wait to watch The X-Files! I'm gonna go make dinner and hopefully catch the episode tonight. I'll be back later.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, the Pats have become the evil Empire, Sam. But I don't have anything against them, I just root for the Steelers because they're a Pennsylvania team, like the Eagles
Yes they have I wish I could watch the X Files tonight, but I will have to wait an couple of days.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes they have I wish I could watch the X Files tonight, but I will have to wait an couple of days.
Hi, Sam! Sorry I disappeared yesterday, I kinda fell asleep. It's so cold here and we're in the middle of a snowstorm. This is me, basically.

I really don't dislike the Patriots. I applaud them for having created such a legendary dynasty alongside the likes of the Packers, Broncos, Giants, Steelers, and 49ers.
I just can't stand the Dallas Cowboys and their five Super Bowl championships. And I really wish the Eagles could just win one for God's sake. I'd be happy if the Eagles could win three, like the Broncos and the Raiders. We don't need to be in the four or five timers club. Or six, like the Steelers.
And I also wish that the Chargers could've gotten into the playoffs because I do like their team. I wanted them to get in because of how horribly the L.A. media and fans have treated them since their move from San Diego back to Los Angeles, where they originated. And I really like their helmets and uniforms. They look like a football team created by Ace Frehley.

And I'm sure the Buffalo Bills are glad that they get to play the Jaguars in the wild card round this weekend in Jacksonville, Florida instead of Buffalo, New York. I'm sure the NFL is also glad that most of the wild card games are in warm, southern cities and away from all this blizzard crap. All the cold weather teams - Patriots, Steelers, Eagles, Vikings - have a bye this week. The Panthers play the Saints in New Orleans(which is good because Charlotte, NC is covered in snow), the Falcons play the Rams in Los Angeles(Atlanta's also buried in snow), and the poor Titans and Chiefs have to play in Kansas City, which is gonna be just above freezing on Saturday. But next week everyone has to play in the cold when the Divisional round goes to Philadelphia, Foxboro, Pittsburgh, and Minneapolis. Good thing the Vikings have an indoor stadium.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Sam! Sorry I disappeared yesterday, I kinda fell asleep. It's so cold here and we're in the middle of a snowstorm. This is me, basically.

I really don't dislike the Patriots. I applaud them for having created such a legendary dynasty alongside the likes of the Packers, Broncos, Giants, Steelers, and 49ers.
I just can't stand the Dallas Cowboys and their five Super Bowl championships. And I really wish the Eagles could just win one for God's sake. I'd be happy if the Eagles could win three, like the Broncos and the Raiders. We don't need to be in the four or five timers club. Or six, like the Steelers.
And I also wish that the Chargers could've gotten into the playoffs because I do like their team. I wanted them to get in because of how horribly the L.A. media and fans have treated them since their move from San Diego back to Los Angeles, where they originated. And I really like their helmets and uniforms. They look like a football team created by Ace Frehley.

And I'm sure the Buffalo Bills are glad that they get to play the Jaguars in the wild card round this weekend in Jacksonville, Florida instead of Buffalo, New York. I'm sure the NFL is also glad that most of the wild card games are in warm, southern cities and away from all this blizzard crap. All the cold weather teams - Patriots, Steelers, Eagles, Vikings - have a bye this week. The Panthers play the Saints in New Orleans(which is good because Charlotte, NC is covered in snow), the Falcons play the Rams in Los Angeles(Atlanta's also buried in snow), and the poor Titans and Chiefs have to play in Kansas City, which is gonna be just above freezing on Saturday. But next week everyone has to play in the cold when the Divisional round goes to Philadelphia, Foxboro, Pittsburgh, and Minneapolis. Good thing the Vikings have an indoor stadium.
That's fine haha I would like them more if it didn't cost the Steelers some titles lol I would say the Chargers chances of making it next year would be pretty great, especially with the way they ended the year too. Who do you think will win those games this weekend?
Old 01-04-2018, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's fine haha I would like them more if it didn't cost the Steelers some titles lol I would say the Chargers chances of making it next year would be pretty great, especially with the way they ended the year too. Who do you think will win those games this weekend?
Yeah, I think Brady's won enough Super Bowls that he can afford to let Big Ben and the Steelers win a seventh title for Pittsburgh. But that would put the Steelers in a bit of an untouchable situation. You don't want them to become the evil empire, you know? And I do hope the Chargers can make it to the playoffs next year. It would be cool if both of L.A.'s teams made it in.

Well, I'm pretty sure that the Rams will beat the Falcons, although you never know. The Falcons are still the defending NFC champions. The Saints/Panthers game is gonna be a tough one, but I'm giving the edge to the Saints. I'm pretty sure that the Chiefs are gonna beat the Titans, but I'm thinking that the Bills might upset the Jaguars.
Old 01-04-2018, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, I think Brady's won enough Super Bowls that he can afford to let Big Ben and the Steelers win a seventh title for Pittsburgh. But that would put the Steelers in a bit of an untouchable situation. You don't want them to become the evil empire, you know? And I do hope the Chargers can make it to the playoffs next year. It would be cool if both of L.A.'s teams made it in.

Well, I'm pretty sure that the Rams will beat the Falcons, although you never know. The Falcons are still the defending NFC champions. The Saints/Panthers game is gonna be a tough one, but I'm giving the edge to the Saints. I'm pretty sure that the Chiefs are gonna beat the Titans, but I'm thinking that the Bills might upset the Jaguars.
Them being the Evil Empire would be worth winning another Super Bowl Why do you think that the Bills might win?
Old 01-04-2018, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Them being the Evil Empire would be worth winning another Super Bowl Why do you think that the Bills might win?
Well, the Jaguars got beaten by both the 49ers and the Titans to end the season, so they're not looking too good right now. I think the Bills have a good chance. And if the Steelers are gonna win another Super Bowl how about spreading it around later on? It's not fair that one Pennsylvania team has six and the other has none.
Old 01-04-2018, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, the Jaguars got beaten by both the 49ers and the Titans to end the season, so they're not looking too good right now. I think the Bills have a good chance. And if the Steelers are gonna win another Super Bowl how about spreading it around later on? It's not fair that one Pennsylvania team has six and the other has none.
Yeah, that's definitely true Maybe, as long as the Steelers aren't in for an shot in those years
Old 01-04-2018, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yeah, that's definitely true Maybe, as long as the Steelers aren't in for an shot in those years
Okay, I hope that means that Big Ben can win this year so that Carson can win next year or the year after that. That way Ben can say he won three and can retire knowing that he came one shy of Terry Bradshaw.