Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2019, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Mary! I'm glad you had a productive day. Was the pizza good? And what's Bi-Mart?
I actually meant a different store. The pizza was good.

Quote:
Yeah, I just googled the Klamath Falls suicide party and it's on CNN's website. I stay away from any websites like that. This is why I just stick to Fan Forum and YouTube.
That is still not a good enough reason to just stick to YouTube and Fanforum because the same thing can still happen on . Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram do have a block button and privacy settings so... You can hide your work area, your high school, and where you live on Facebook. You actually can put yourself at risk by telling what state you live in.

Quote:
Nothing happened. I'm still gonna move out, I just haven't saved up enough to do it yet. Yes, my lease expires at the end of May. But if I choose to leave after my new lease starts I'll have to break my lease, which is more expensive. If you leave before your lease is up, you have to pay the next two months rent at the end of the month, as well as a $695 fee for breaking the lease. So I need to save up becuase that's a lot of money. If I don't wanna pay all that money I'd have to wait until my lease expires and then just leave, but I don't really wanna wait until next May. If I had the money saved up to leave this May I would, but I don't yet. And I really don't have time to get another job. I'd never be online here at all. The last time I worked two jobs it was before I was online.
Well it would be worth sacrificing some of your online time to acheive a more important goal like moving in with your girlfriend. You would still be able to be online on your days off when you work like 10AM-2PM like at a gas station for two days on Thursdays and Fridays. If you were to be like the way you are now, you'd be complaining more. Sometimes it's worth sacrificing something a bit for a bigger goal. I'd advise you to save your money from your second job like put it into a savings account. Also if you are getting fast food every day, stick to home cooked meals. Also, your main concern on the internet is the How I Met Your Mother, X-Men, and The Borgias boards. That would take an hour and a half - 2 hours to all post on if you have high speed internet. Also I don't believe that you would want to be working at a ****ty place for another year just to have more internet time. You have to weigh out your options. Also some of your choices lead to your destiny.

Quote:
Oh, really? Happy 25th next month! I hope you got the situps done
Tell me Happy Birthday next month when my birthday comes. It would be on the moderators board..

Quote:
Yeah, I prefer to shop at stores as well. Shopping online is lazy, and I also don't like giving up my credit card or debit card info online. I agree, it sucks that all the good stores close and the crap stores like Hellmart stick around. After I leave Hellmart I really hope it goes under someday.
I'm hoping for it to go under sooner sorry.
Old 03-23-2019, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Sam! I hope you had a nice time at the gym.

I just heard that Supernatural is gonna end after season 15 this fall. So Supernatural isn't gonna break into the top five longest running shows. It's gonna be tied at sixth place with ER, Grey's Anatomy, CSI, American Dad!, and The Jack Benny Program at 15 seasons. In case you're wondering, NCIS is in fifth place with 16 seasons, Family Guy is in fourth place with 17 seasons, Lassie is third with 19 seasons, Gunsmoke, Law & Order, and Law & Order SVU are tied at second place with 20 seasons, and The Simpsons is in first place with 30.

Well, I guess Bell and Brown never really clicked with Ben Roethlesberger. Ben has won two Super Bowls with two different Steelers teams, and Brown and Bell weren't on either of them.

Well, the Phillippines has Aéropostale, and they're just north of you. I guess you guys have your own stores.
I did, thanks

I've heard that too. Wish it got in the top 5 at least

No they don't

We do

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
Do you have a laptop or desktop?
Laptop
Old 03-23-2019, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Sam! How often do you go to the gym? I really need to get in shape.

Well, let's face it, it's remarkable that a TV show that is essentially a TV version of the movie Phantasm, as well as being yet another TV show inspired by Kolchack: The Night Stalker(along with Buffy The Vampire Slayer), lasted 15 seasons, which is a pretty damn good run.

Well, let's see how Brown and Bell do on their new teams. I'm hoping Ben shows them both up. And the Eagles are gonna have to play the Jets this season.

Yeah, I know. My friend on the Heroes board, Lauren, from Melbourne, told me about Aussie stores.

Hi, Mary! Oh, a different store? I'm glad you enjoyed the pizza.

Yeah, but FF still tends to be safer. I've never had any issues with anyone on FF that wasn't easily resolved, and certainly no stalking incidents. I don't have Facebook or any of that nonsense, and I hardly ever use my Twitter anymore.

Well, the thing is my girlfriend lives in another time zone, and the only time we get to spend together on Skype is when she's still awake. She goes to bed at midnight every night, which is 5pm my time, and if I did take another job I'd never get to talk to her at all. Look, don't worry. I'm not gonna stay at Hellmart for another year. I'm saving up and I'm getting out of there. I just need to get rid of everything in my apartment and start preparing to move out. It'll be easier once the weather is warmer. Also, it's complicated because of where she lives, so there's other stuff I have to get done.

I'll remember to wish you a happy birthday next month. Here and on the moderators board.

Well, just wait until I'm out of Walmart for it to go under, okay?
Old 03-23-2019, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I try and go every day

It certainly is hahah

I hope they do too lol

Okay
Old 03-23-2019, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Mary! Oh, a different store? I'm glad you enjoyed the pizza.
It was a nice pizza.

Quote:
Yeah, but FF still tends to be safer. I've never had any issues with anyone on FF that wasn't easily resolved, and certainly no stalking incidents. I don't have Facebook or any of that nonsense, and I hardly ever use my Twitter anymore.
Well this website wouldn't stop creepers from creeping that's for sure. If a creeper would to come on here, they would be banned from the site. I don't think Facebook is nonsense. It is a good tool for you to get updated about your family, friends, colleagues, and classmates from high school. I know a lot of people who use it. You can easily solve issues on Facebook by blocking and reporting the person to Facebook. I don't like Facebook being called nonsense. I use it and enjoy it. I mean you got into arguments with people on YouTube and still use the website. There's blocking on YouTube as well. I had people try to hit on me on Instagram, but I've declined having a conversation with them. Also there are idiots in real life and over the internet. I already know that I'm not compatible with everyone I meet over the internet.

Quote:
Well, the thing is my girlfriend lives in another time zone, and the only time we get to spend together on Skype is when she's still awake. She goes to bed at midnight every night, which is 5pm my time, and if I did take another job I'd never get to talk to her at all. Look, don't worry. I'm not gonna stay at Hellmart for another year. I'm saving up and I'm getting out of there. I just need to get rid of everything in my apartment and start preparing to move out. It'll be easier once the weather is warmer. Also, it's complicated because of where she lives, so there's other stuff I have to get done.
Well, you are still going to be stuck in an uncomfortable situation if you don't do anything that improves your situation. As I've remembered you talk to her over the phone. Have the both of you heard of a Marco Polo app? You can download that app on the both of your guys' phone.
Old 03-24-2019, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Mary
Old 03-24-2019, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

morning guys...hope everyone is having a good weekend
Old 03-24-2019, 04:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Got any plans Dave?
Old 03-24-2019, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sam.... NCAA basketball on all day
Old 03-24-2019, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! I hope you had a nice weekend. Enjoy the NCAA games! March madness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I try and go every day

It certainly is hahah

I hope they do too lol

Okay
Hi, Sam! Every day is good.

And I know how people feel about Supernatural ending. I felt the same way last year when Gillian Anderson said she wasn't going to return for another season of The X-Files, meaning that last year's season was the final one. I was really hoping the X-Files revival would last longer because I was so happy they came back.

Well, next month is the draft, so let's see how the Steelers and Eagles do there. And Lauren hates sports.

Hi, Mary! Glad you enjoyed the pizza. And have you heard anything from that job you interviewed for last month? How long did they say they'd take to get back to you?

Oh, well I wouldn't know anything about that stuff. I just had Twitter and used it for a short time, but I never go there anymore except once in a while to check on stuff. I never had a Facebook or Instagram so I'm totally ignorant about that stuff. I never got a Tumblr either, and I've heard bad things about that as well. I've had issues on YouTube, but I've learned how to communicate there better, as well as who to talk to and who not to. Yeah, some people you just can't get along with no matter what you do.

Quote:
Well, you are still going to be stuck in an uncomfortable situation if you don't do anything that improves your situation. As I've remembered you talk to her over the phone. Have the both of you heard of a Marco Polo app? You can download that app on the both of your guys' phone.
I won't be stuck in this for long, Mary. I'm moving stuff out of here and deciding what to keep and what to get rid of. I can't just pick up and go overnight. No, I've never heard of that app. I have WhatsApp and we talk through that as well.
Old 03-24-2019, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

I heard about the job today. I just need to go down and fill out an application for them.

I have been binge watching Criminal Minds. It's quite interesting. Some of these cases are kind of reality based. I'm on Season 5 now.

Today I just relaxed for a Sunday rest.

I'm having pizza tonight.
Old 03-25-2019, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Nice Dave

What job Mary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Sam! Every day is good.

And I know how people feel about Supernatural ending. I felt the same way last year when Gillian Anderson said she wasn't going to return for another season of The X-Files, meaning that last year's season was the final one. I was really hoping the X-Files revival would last longer because I was so happy they came back.

Well, next month is the draft, so let's see how the Steelers and Eagles do there. And Lauren hates sports.
Yes it is

Me too, especially since S11 was an improvement over 10 imo as well

Sure they will both do well and that sucks

Last edited by stlavin95; 03-26-2019 at 01:53 AM
Old 03-25-2019, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

cleaning and catching up on shows today b/c I watched American Idol 2 hours last night
Old 03-25-2019, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
cleaning and catching up on shows today b/c I watched American Idol 2 hours last night
Hi, Dave! I hope you got all your cleaning done. I have no shows to catch up on, unfortunately. NCAA March Madness preempted a lot of the shows I watch. Others are on hiatus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yes it is

Me too, especially since S11 was an improvement over 10 imo as well

Sure they will both do well and that sucks
Hi, Sam! What's your usual exercise? Just running and cardio or do you lift weights?

Oh, yeah. The scariest episode for me was the one where Mulder and Scully were being attacked by all that automated technology. An automated restaurant that kept giving Mulder the wrong orders, the self-driving Uber car that Scully was trapped in, and all those damn drones that were attacking them at Mulder's house just because he refused to give a tip at that restaurant. WTF do machines need tips for? I was so glad when it ended with them at that normal diner with human beings and paying in cash. That episode epitomized everything I hate about 21st century technology.

I hope the Eagles and Steelers both make the playoffs this year. And it's okay, Lauren's just not that into sports.

Quote:
I heard about the job today. I just need to go down and fill out an application for them.

I have been binge watching Criminal Minds. It's quite interesting. Some of these cases are kind of reality based. I'm on Season 5 now.

Today I just relaxed for a Sunday rest.

I'm having pizza tonight.
Hi, Mary! That's awesome! Is it that place you told us about, the one you liked?

I've never watched Criminal Minds, but I've heard it's been on quite a while. I'm glad you got some rest yesterday. Enjoy your pizza tonight!

April is almost here and Spring weather is coming this Friday!

Oh, and yesterday was National Cheesesteak day. Our Philadelphia tradition has gone nationwide.
Old 03-25-2019, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...I didn't know you watch a lot of CBS shows
Closed Thread   Post New Thread