Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2019, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I watched ER back in the 90s, but not during the 2000s. It was better then.

You're welcome.

Well, not entirely. He said that Bell had a point, but he also thought that Bell was wrong for airing out the dirty laundry to the media. Max said it was too early to blame Ben yet, until we see how the Steelers do next season with Conner at running back and their new wide receivers. If the Steelers do well then it's all on Brown and Bell.

You're welcome. I guess they don't have that in Australia?
Okay

Alright, kinda hard to believe that Bell has a point considering everything

No we don't
Old 03-21-2019, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Busy day then

What's Aeropostale?
I can see that Alex beat me to it.

What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Mary...that sounds like a busy Wednesday... and I enjoy the Goldbergs week to week the most.
Where is your favorite vacation spot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
ER was way better. Grey's is just a soap opera.

Wow, I just watched those vids, and did those things actually happen? That first one is why you shouldn't ever do drugs, and I'm glad that woman had a knife on her, but that sicko following her to that home and trying to get in while she was passed out was nuts. I'm glad she wasn't alone and that they had a dog there. That second one is yet another reason why I hate the internet. Did that really happen? Was she really on the news? That guy she met online sounded like some cult leader, and this is why you should never engage in people online like that, even if it's a joke. The fact that it was a suicide cult hits me even harder, as I was going through that type of depression a long time ago.

Just my apartment lease renewal and trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with some stuff if and when I move out. They make you pay extra to break your lease early, which sucks, but I haven't saved up enough to move out yet so I'll probably have to end up doing that.

Well, I'm glad you like driving in the snow. I don't like walking in it. I was okay driving through snow back at my old home, but not in this neighborhood.

You're just turning 25? You've got plenty of time ahead of you. I know you can get in shape and improve your life.

Yeah, I've seen some Hellmart managers get their karma, including my last store manager, but not nearly enough. And I can't believe all those other places are closing down. Where is anyone supposed to shop, online? That'll just turn everyone into lazy asses. This is why I miss the 80s. It was retail heaven(as long as you didn't work in retail) and stores were everywhere, especially shopping malls. Yep, I agree that people are getting dumber with their shopping. I see it all the time where I work.
Drugs can do more harm to you than good. It isn't smart of someone to walk home while having heroin in their system. It is dumb to not get the police involved when someone is harassing you to get in their car and making attempt to break in your house. The police would've caught that guy much sooner and could've got surveillance cameras. The sicko was crazed enough trying to break into a house with a Pitbull and a strong man.

That second story is real considering a news article was shown in the video. You would have to listen to it again to see the news article about the suicide party in Klamath Falls. I'm against dating websites such as Tinder because of how dangerous it is. You never know what goes on behind the other person's computer screen.

Does your lease end in May?? I do remember you saying that you have been saving up to move out and live elsewhere. Are you saying you have to live there and work at Hellmart for another year? This is why I think it would be best for you to work at someplace for 4 hours on your days off. I was hoping for you to move out. What happened?

That is why I have my boots so I can survive walking in the snow.

I turn 25 on the 21st of nest month. I'm planning on doing situps when I wake up tomorrow.

I know. I prefer to shop at a store than online because it is cheaper that way. You'll know if a shirt or jeans are going to fit you or not. It is bull**** that some of the good stores are going to close while other crappy ones are going to be up and running. Victoria's Secret has a hell lot better clothing than Hellmart and K-Mart. Target has better stuff than Hellmart.
Old 03-21-2019, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
I can see that Alex beat me to it.

What did you do today?
He did

Just went to the gym earlier and I will go for a walk later if it doesn't rain. You?
Old 03-22-2019, 03:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He did

Just went to the gym earlier and I will go for a walk later if it doesn't rain. You?
Got my car washed, vacuumed, and dusted, went to Bi-Mart, had pizza, and posted.
Old 03-22-2019, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Got my car washed, vacuumed, and dusted, went to Bi-Mart, had pizza, and posted.
What pizza did you get?
Old 03-22-2019, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

The frozen Tony's pepperoni pizza.
Old 03-22-2019, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay

Watched any more of iZombie?
Old 03-22-2019, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Okay

Watched any more of iZombie?
I get distracted by other things.

Did you watch any more of Buffy?
Old 03-22-2019, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I get distracted by other things.

Did you watch any more of Buffy?
Okay

Nope, got no motivation to catch up on my shows at the moment
Old 03-22-2019, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Okay

Nope, got no motivation to catch up on my shows at the moment
Why is that? Is there something wrong?
Old 03-22-2019, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Why is that? Is there something wrong?
There's nothing wrong, I just prefer to use my computer and listen to music at the moment
Old 03-22-2019, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
There's nothing wrong, I just prefer to use my computer and listen to music at the moment
I love listening to real life scary stories on YouTube.
Old 03-22-2019, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Great
Old 03-22-2019, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Do you have a laptop or desktop?
Old 03-22-2019, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Okay

Alright, kinda hard to believe that Bell has a point considering everything

No we don't
Hi, Sam! I hope you had a nice time at the gym.

I just heard that Supernatural is gonna end after season 15 this fall. So Supernatural isn't gonna break into the top five longest running shows. It's gonna be tied at sixth place with ER, Grey's Anatomy, CSI, American Dad!, and The Jack Benny Program at 15 seasons. In case you're wondering, NCIS is in fifth place with 16 seasons, Family Guy is in fourth place with 17 seasons, Lassie is third with 19 seasons, Gunsmoke, Law & Order, and Law & Order SVU are tied at second place with 20 seasons, and The Simpsons is in first place with 30.

Well, I guess Bell and Brown never really clicked with Ben Roethlesberger. Ben has won two Super Bowls with two different Steelers teams, and Brown and Bell weren't on either of them.

Well, the Phillippines has Aéropostale, and they're just north of you. I guess you guys have your own stores.

Hi, Mary! I'm glad you had a productive day. Was the pizza good? And what's Bi-Mart?

Yeah, I agree. That's why I was never dumb enough to do drugs. And yes, walking home late at night while high is a good way to get yourself killed. I agree, she should've called the police right away, evne if she is a punk-type.

Yeah, I just googled the Klamath Falls suicide party and it's on CNN's website. I stay away from any websites like that. This is why I just stick to Fan Forum and YouTube.

Quote:
Does your lease end in May?? I do remember you saying that you have been saving up to move out and live elsewhere. Are you saying you have to live there and work at Hellmart for another year? This is why I think it would be best for you to work at someplace for 4 hours on your days off. I was hoping for you to move out. What happened?
Nothing happened. I'm still gonna move out, I just haven't saved up enough to do it yet. Yes, my lease expires at the end of May. But if I choose to leave after my new lease starts I'll have to break my lease, which is more expensive. If you leave before your lease is up, you have to pay the next two months rent at the end of the month, as well as a $695 fee for breaking the lease. So I need to save up becuase that's a lot of money. If I don't wanna pay all that money I'd have to wait until my lease expires and then just leave, but I don't really wanna wait until next May. If I had the money saved up to leave this May I would, but I don't yet. And I really don't have time to get another job. I'd never be online here at all. The last time I worked two jobs it was before I was online.

I hope you get a chance to use your boots one day.

Oh, really? Happy 25th next month! I hope you got the situps done.

Yeah, I prefer to shop at stores as well. Shopping online is lazy, and I also don't like giving up my credit card or debit card info online. I agree, it sucks that all the good stores close and the crap stores like Hellmart stick around. After I leave Hellmart I really hope it goes under someday.