Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2019, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Well, I do like Baker Mayfield, and I think that Odell is gonna work well with him. But let's wait and see what happens.

I did like Rachel and Joey's friendship, especially when she moved in with him after she had to move out of Phoebe's place when their bedrooms burned down. But I didn't like the whole dating thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
I'm sure we will Plus it take a while for all of that talent to mesh as well, plus I don't rate their o-line either. Not sure they will lol, since the Pats always knew how to stop Bell when he was a Steeler

Same
Hi, Sam! Yeah, I think we should wait and see how the Browns do this season before making an judgements. I still think they can make the playoffs, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarkles (View Post)
um, Kathy CHEATED on HIM. he didn't do anything wrong, well in my opinion. unless you're talking about him going out with Casey? though the way I saw it was that were dating but not totally exclusive so I don't think it was that big of a deal plus she already liked chandler soo.

Are you going to apply for the Heroes spot Alex?
Hi, Katie! Well, remember that Kathy didn't technically cheat on Joey. She just kissed Chandler, and only when Joey was already out with some other woman, remember? He was dating Kathy and some other girl at the same time. Chandler is the one that Kathy actually cheated on.

I don't know, Katie. I don't know if I can mod four boards. Plus, Alison from the Milo Ventimiglia board already applied, and she's a huge Milo/Heroes fan and she's also never been a mod before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ (View Post)
I will.

It did suck. I even made lasagna and breadsticks for her, and took her out to eat.

I also didn't like how Joey slept with most of New York either.

There is a Buffy and Angel mod opening. Colton is stepping down.

Monica and Chandler are the couple of the show. Ross and Rachel can suck it after the way she treated him horribly. I mean she is about as bad as Carol.

Well being a sapiosexual is better than being a morosexual.
Hi, Mary! Good, I know you can do it.

Damn, your friend missed out on some good food. I would definitely have texted you back.

Yeah, I do think that Joey overplayed his single status way too much. Maybe it has something to do with being the only boy in a family with eight sisters? Was it eight or seven?

What's morosexual? Never mind, I looked it up. I can't imagine doing that.

Yeah, Monica and Chandler became my favorite TV couple in the late 90s along with Mulder and Scully. Here's some hot Chandler/Monica scenes.

Old 04-08-2019, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did you read about Colton stepping down, Alex?
Old 04-08-2019, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

New thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f289/maclare...nger-63222753/