Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2019, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)

Mary...productive day here...trying to get stuff done. Yesterday was sad as you heard... Erin, Mod of Diana Agron/ Nina passed away
What are you getting done?

She was a nice person, but she said something that was against my beliefs. I was offended. I don't know how she would die at such a young age. What happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, Mary! It looks delicious. And thanks for the vid! I'll watch that soon.

Well, I'm no meteorologist, I just wish you could enjoy snow once in a while.

Yeah, depression takes a huge toll on you physically. I went through the same thing. I got really out of shape for a while because of my depression. That's a good idea, and I need to do the same.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll bet it was hilarious.

I hate what your sister is doing to you. I just hope things work out for you and she gets what she deserves.

Oh, I see. Well, at least you had a good meal, anyway. And I'm well aware that Hellmart doesn't care about anyone or anything other than their bottom line.

Well, I don't know where Sam is right now, but Dave has been cutting back on the posting because he's been trying to get some cleaning done and getting some exercise.
How soon are you going to watch it?

I just wish that I had some snow that didn't disappear in a day, or have a winter that is mild.

Depression makes it hard to exercise.

Karma just seems to be taking her sweet time on my sister. My parents are in the 60s, so I want them to open their eyes before it's too late. It's ridiculous that my sister is getting the support. She isn't disabled, and she is getting help with her bills. I've been without a job for awhile. It is just frickin ridiculous.

Why would I want to eat with someone who hasn't spoken to me or visited me in a year? Out of the brothers I've got, only one has gotten ahold of me.

ShopKo is shutting down, but Hellmart isn't. Considering how Hellmart is these days, you would think they would be more shut down than ShopKo.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm good Mary, you?

Quote:
Hi, Sam! Yeah, but Supernatural hasn't been on the air the longest. That honor goes to The Simpsons.

Thanks. I'm an authority on the 80s since I grew up in them.

Oh, and Stephen A. Smith still thinks the Steelers are gonna win the AFC North.
Hey Alex True, but it's longest running fantasy show though

True

Good
Old 03-20-2019, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Alex...I saw it done on a cooking show one time...chocolate pasta

Mary... light cleaning and I went out a little yesterday

Alex.. for a combined cable/ broadcast tv... the longest show is WWE...….possibly

Sam...do you watch espn from the USA a lot?
Old 03-20-2019, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! I hope you had a good day. Wow, I still can't believe that anyone would thing of combining chocolate and pasta.

Does the WWE count, Dave? I don't think sports shows count. And remember, it was originally WWF until it merged with WCW(formerly NWA). The Simpsons is still the longest running show at 30 seasons, and Gunsmoke still holds the record for longest running live action show at 20 seasons, even though it went off the air in 1975.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Hey Alex True, but it's longest running fantasy show though

True

Good
Hi, Sam! Yeah, that's true. Supernatural is tied at seventh place on the all time longest running shows list at 14 seasons, along with Dallas, Knots Landing, Bonanza, and Criminal Minds, who also have 14 seasons.

Yeah, and I think I bore all of you with my 80s nostalgia.

Well, I'm hoping that the Steelers can win it this year. I don't think the Ravens or the Bengals will be a problem this season, and the Browns might make it in as a wild card if they don't take the division.

Hi, Mary! I'm gonna watch the video tomorrow and let you know what I think. I've got some apartment stuff I'm trying to finish first.

Yeah, I wish you had a longer winter as well. I can tell you really want to enjoy a winter wonderland and do all that fun winter stuff.

Oh yes, depression does make it difficult to exercise. That's why I ended up in such bad shape during my late 20s. I really wish I could have that time back.

Well, I don't trust karma that much, but sometimes people do eventually get what's coming to them because they end up tripping themselves up. Whatever it is that makes your sister the way she is will eventually come back to bite her in the ass one day. I'm sorry to hear about your parents. I do hope they wake up and realize what she's doing.

I know, I know. I'm just saying I'm glad you got to have a meal at least. And at least you have that one brother who you're close to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥ (View Post)
ShopKo is shutting down, but Hellmart isn't. Considering how Hellmart is these days, you would think they would be more shut down than ShopKo.
Which one is ShopKo? I don't think we have that here. But yeah, I'm mad that so many stores I loved have closed down but Hellmart is still around and hogging up the open market. I'm hoping that one day Hellmart gets its own karma.
Old 03-20-2019, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sometimes Dave, why's that?

Quote:
Hi, Sam! Yeah, that's true. Supernatural is tied at seventh place on the all time longest running shows list at 14 seasons, along with Dallas, Knots Landing, Bonanza, and Criminal Minds, who also have 14 seasons.

Yeah, and I think I bore all of you with my 80s nostalgia.

Well, I'm hoping that the Steelers can win it this year. I don't think the Ravens or the Bengals will be a problem this season, and the Browns might make it in as a wild card if they don't take the division.
Criminal Minds and SPN will move up a bit higher since they both have been renewed for another season too

Me too

I hope so too Me neither, think they will battle it out for last place
Old 03-20-2019, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Criminal Minds and SPN will move up a bit higher since they both have been renewed for another season too

Me too

I hope so too Me neither, think they will battle it out for last place
Yes, that's true. After this season if they get renewed for another season they'll jump to a tie for sixth place with 15 seasons, along with CSI, ER, Grey's Anatomy, and American Dad! if you can believe it. I can't believe Grey's and Dad have been on that long.

So you're saying I bore you with 80s stuff?

Yeah, I think that the Ravens are headed for a bust after what happened in the wild card round. I think it's gonna be the Browns vs. the Steelers this season. I just hope the Steelers get some good picks in the draft.
Old 03-20-2019, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes, that's true. After this season if they get renewed for another season they'll jump to a tie for sixth place with 15 seasons, along with CSI, ER, Grey's Anatomy, and American Dad! if you can believe it. I can't believe Grey's and Dad have been on that long.

So you're saying I bore you with 80s stuff?

Yeah, I think that the Ravens are headed for a bust after what happened in the wild card round. I think it's gonna be the Browns vs. the Steelers this season. I just hope the Steelers get some good picks in the draft.
I can't believe that either, especially Grey's

Depends on what it's about I suppose

I'm sure we will
Old 03-20-2019, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Hi, Mary! I'm gonna watch the video tomorrow and let you know what I think. I've got some apartment stuff I'm trying to finish first.

Yeah, I wish you had a longer winter as well. I can tell you really want to enjoy a winter wonderland and do all that fun winter stuff.

Oh yes, depression does make it difficult to exercise. That's why I ended up in such bad shape during my late 20s. I really wish I could have that time back.

Well, I don't trust karma that much, but sometimes people do eventually get what's coming to them because they end up tripping themselves up. Whatever it is that makes your sister the way she is will eventually come back to bite her in the ass one day. I'm sorry to hear about your parents. I do hope they wake up and realize what she's doing.

I know, I know. I'm just saying I'm glad you got to have a meal at least. And at least you have that one brother who you're close to.

Which one is ShopKo? I don't think we have that here. But yeah, I'm mad that so many stores I loved have closed down but Hellmart is still around and hogging up the open market. I'm hoping that one day Hellmart gets its own karma.
What kind of apartment stuff?

Having a winter wonderland is great. I like driving in the snow.

Well I'm 24 now, coming up on 25 next month. I'm hoping to loose a bunch of weight.

My boyfriend is a big believer in karma. He's seen it while working at Hellmart, but I'm having a hard time seeing it. It seems to take forever.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shopko

I think that people are becoming dumber with their shopping. Just because it's cheap, doesn't mean it's all the glory.

Quote:
I'm good Mary, you?
Could be better. Could be worse.

What did you do today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
Mary... light cleaning and I went out a little yesterday
What is your favorite show?

I am going through the car wash tomorrow as well as vacuum and dust my car out.

Last edited by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆; 03-20-2019 at 10:19 PM
Old 03-20-2019, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Could be better. Could be worse.

What did you do today?
Not too much so far, you?
Old 03-21-2019, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Had breakfast, went to my job coach appointment, came home and cleaned the crap out of my car to prepare it to get really cleaned, drove to the mall to walk around, bought 1 Aeropostale shirt and got 2 free as well as sunglasses, went to do some grocery shopping, came home, did dishes, made dinner, and then got on my laptop and posted.
Old 03-21-2019, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Had breakfast, went to my job coach appointment, came home and cleaned the crap out of my car to prepare it to get really cleaned, drove to the mall to walk around, bought 1 Aeropostale shirt and got 2 free as well as sunglasses, went to do some grocery shopping, came home, did dishes, made dinner, and then got on my laptop and posted.
Busy day then

What's Aeropostale?
Old 03-21-2019, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Mary...that sounds like a busy Wednesday... and I enjoy the Goldbergs week to week the most

Alex... Cable tv show are different...so if you go just by base free tv boardcast network...then it's the Simpsons that's the longest standing tv show. WWE used to be on Free TV for a bit though
Old 03-21-2019, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! Yeah, I know that cable is different. Yes, The Simpsons is still the longest-running show, but the longest running live-action show(not animated) is Gunsmoke, until some show comes along that can run for more than 20 seasons. I used to think that Law&Order would beat that record. WWE has been around for a long time, though. I miss the old WWF days, though. Yep, back in the 80s.

Quote:
I can't believe that either, especially Grey's

Depends on what it's about I suppose

I'm sure we will
Hi, Sam! Yeah, I can't believe that Grey's has lasted as long as ER. ER was way better. Grey's is just a soap opera.

Okay, then I'll try to be more selective about my 80s nostalgia.

I'm sure you will too. But you should've seen Stephen A. and Max Kellerman go at it on First Take today, basically arguing over whether or not Big Ben was the problem or if it was Brown and Bell.

Aeropostale is a retail clothing outlet, Sam.

Hi, Mary! Sounds like you had a very productive day. I hope you had fun.

Wow, I just watched those vids, and did those things actually happen? That first one is why you shouldn't ever do drugs, and I'm glad that woman had a knife on her, but that sicko following her to that home and trying to get in while she was passed out was nuts. I'm glad she wasn't alone and that they had a dog there. That second one is yet another reason why I hate the internet. Did that really happen? Was she really on the news? That guy she met online sounded like some cult leader, and this is why you should never engage in people online like that, even if it's a joke. The fact that it was a suicide cult hits me even harder, as I was going through that type of depression a long time ago.

Just my apartment lease renewal and trying to figure out what I'm gonna do with some stuff if and when I move out. They make you pay extra to break your lease early, which sucks, but I haven't saved up enough to move out yet so I'll probably have to end up doing that.

Well, I'm glad you like driving in the snow. I don't like walking in it. I was okay driving through snow back at my old home, but not in this neighborhood.

You're just turning 25? You've got plenty of time ahead of you. I know you can get in shape and improve your life.

Yeah, I've seen some Hellmart managers get their karma, including my last store manager, but not nearly enough. And I can't believe all those other places are closing down. Where is anyone supposed to shop, online? That'll just turn everyone into lazy asses. This is why I miss the 80s. It was retail heaven(as long as you didn't work in retail) and stores were everywhere, especially shopping malls. Yep, I agree that people are getting dumber with their shopping. I see it all the time where I work.
Old 03-21-2019, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hi, Sam! Yeah, I can't believe that Grey's has lasted as long as ER. ER was way better. Grey's is just a soap opera.

Okay, then I'll try to be more selective about my 80s nostalgia.

I'm sure you will too. But you should've seen Stephen A. and Max Kellerman go at it on First Take today, basically arguing over whether or not Big Ben was the problem or if it was Brown and Bell.

Aeropostale is a retail clothing outlet, Sam.
Hey Same here, even thought I never watched either show.

Thanks

I'm guessing Stephen A blamed Ben?

Thanks for that
Old 03-21-2019, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Hey Same here, even thought I never watched either show.

Thanks

I'm guessing Stephen A blamed Ben?

Thanks for that
I watched ER back in the 90s, but not during the 2000s. It was better then.

You're welcome.

Well, not entirely. He said that Bell had a point, but he also thought that Bell was wrong for airing out the dirty laundry to the media. Max said it was too early to blame Ben yet, until we see how the Steelers do next season with Conner at running back and their new wide receivers. If the Steelers do well then it's all on Brown and Bell.

You're welcome. I guess they don't have that in Australia?