Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-15-2012, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fire is definitely a Cook related part IMO, if the words are episode titles I seriously hope Naomily aren't Pure, because Jess is writing that. I want any Naomily stuff to be Rise, that sounds more hopeful as a title and BE is obviously writing that.

Naomily will still have one year of Uni left if they went traveling, so I'm not sure how we see them move on with the future. And it better not be repeating the arguing about future plans between them. Been there and done that in the novel and S4.

Jack doesn't seem to be at the readthrough, it's going on right now and he's tweeting about football. Kat, Lily, Kaya and Meg aren't tweeted so I think they're there. Interestingly Daniel hasn't tweeted either, I wonder if Posh Kenneth is in S7. I wonder if Cook isn't in the first film - I hope so tbh I kind of hope Cook is only in one of the films, and Naomily aren't in his so I can skip his crap

Last edited by Skinsfan; 10-15-2012 at 05:46 AM
Old 10-15-2012, 05:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
Fire is definitely a Cook related part if they words are episode titles I seriously hope Naomily aren't Pure, because Jess is writing that. I want any Naomily stuff to be Rise, that sounds more hopeful as a title and BE is obviously writing that.

Naomily will still have one year of Uni left if they went traveling, so I'm not sure how we see them move on with the future. And it better not be repeating the arguing about future plans between them. Been there and done that in the novel and S4.
Oh yeah, I forgot the gap year. I'm assuming it's gonna be a bit of drama but maybe not as massive quantity as in S4 so future plans is the less damaging thing I can think of atm. Any other drama scenario would be worse. Imagine the "Rise" prompt is something related to a loss, some of Emily's parents or Gina, o Kieran are ill and die, for example. DNW!

"It's a love story about a girl who doesn't want to be in love". Jack Thorne
Old 10-15-2012, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought Rise could be to do with rising towards adulthood, IDK. Maybe they'll give us info about who's doing what, but sadly I think any episode info will have to wait until around the time the show airs. It is Skins afterall.

I just don't want relationship drama for them, their Gen 2 storyline means they should be a solid couple in 2013, as that was the whole point of their S3/4 arc and the TL speech. So any drama I would prefer it was to do with outside issues, and not them as a couple. To be fair the viewers deserve to see happy Naomily, it is meant to be a celebration of the show and they aren't bringing back any of the other endgame couples to mess with, so it wouldn't be fair to have it be the fans fav couple who gets the drama.

Have some Lily and Kat.

Old 10-15-2012, 06:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Hello, Lisa and Buck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckbeak (View Post)
I'm quite optimistic about NE at the moment, maybe it is just job or career prospectives after uni drama. Or at least it is what I like to think about Naomily.
I seriously can't think of any other drama that they can justifiably throw at them now.

Quote:
Kaya is doing better PR tasks that the actual crew, It amazes me
Nothing should be surprising when it comes to PR and Skins. Remember, the announcement about the befallen movie. Yeah, they announce stuff without concrete objectives or deadlines.

Quote:
To me, Pure, Fire and Rise sound like titles from Smallville episodes which it is not necessarily good...
I haven't watched the latest Batman but I'm with you on this, Sean
Smallville, I can't be too sure but wasn't that the superman series?

Wait, there is rise in the keywords?

I can't believe you haven't seen Dark Knight Rises yet. It was a great way to finish off the Batman series though a lil too heavy reliant on dialogue but the academy are a bunch of morons if it isn't at least nominated much lest win the best movie category.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sean

IA, I can't see what drama they can justifiably throw at them as a couple. They dealt with everything already. The only thing I can see is if one wants to get married now, and the other thinks they're a bit young. But again that is commitment stuff and they already dealt with it. The writers better not have broken them up before S7 with some lame storyline, and then have a reunion during the show, that would be retarded.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:25 AM
Loyal Fan

With how they ended in season 4, a break up doesn't seem likely. They can do a lighter storyline with them, tbh. It can balance out the heavy issues surrounding Effy and Cook but with Skins, you just never know.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope they do get the lighter stuff. They could do stuff with the Fitches and Katie.

April retweeted the Skins tweet about Rise. I wonder if that's a clue Michelle's in S7. I have no real doubt that Naomily and Katie are in S7, I am curious who out of Gen 1 is though, because JB did say some where, unless he was lying a few months ago.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:49 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I just don't want relationship drama for them, their Gen 2 storyline means they should be a solid couple in 2013, as that was the whole point of their S3/4 arc and the TL speech. So any drama I would prefer it was to do with outside issues, and not them as a couple. To be fair the viewers deserve to see happy Naomily, it is meant to be a celebration of the show and they aren't bringing back any of the other endgame couples to mess with, so it wouldn't be fair to have it be the fans fav couple who gets the drama.
Proper relationship drama wouldn't make any sense at this point. I'm betting Cook and Effy are getting the heavy stuff relationshipwise

Old 10-15-2012, 08:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
. it's a real shame she's not in this instead of Jess, I honestly despised 6x09 episode and it was written by her.. it was absolutely terrible..
i hated 6x09 SFM i can't even. i have not rewatched any of the S6 eps. S6 is nothing to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_Carr (View Post)
With how they ended in season 4, a break up doesn't seem likely. They can do a lighter storyline with them, tbh. It can balance out the heavy issues surrounding Effy and Cook but with Skins, you just never know.
if they broke up Naomily they'll see the Rise of the lesbians. we'll set the fcking scripts on Fire. it'll be Pure hell.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
if they broke up Naomily they'll see the Rise of the lesbians. we'll set the fcking scripts on Fire. it'll be Pure hell.

Well, if NE aren't in the episodes, I won't be watching at all, so.
S T A R D U S T
Old 10-15-2012, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakevegan (View Post)
★ Mel • born backwardscredit;
Old 10-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Judgement day

Old 10-15-2012, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

though it wouldn't just be lesbians rising up and setting things on fire.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Passionate Fan

hi guys!

its nice to see lots of activity going on here

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
though it wouldn't just be lesbians rising up and setting things on fire.
thats true... I notice they have a large straight following too! their love has no gender/sexuality bounderies
Old 10-15-2012, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Naomily were the show OTP for most viewers, if they're back in S7 I can't see that changing.

It is nice to see more people posting. Hopefully if we get the news we expect tomorrow we'll get even more of the crowd back.