Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-14-2012, 07:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the love re: the clip. Just glad you guys could see it.

I think Lily's going about things the right way, you know? Building up a solid CV. All parts are good parts, no matter how big.

I really want to know how much she and Kat will be in S7, they've kept us hanging long enough!

Old 10-14-2012, 08:34 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
It would be good to see Kat get more parts
Yeah, hopefully things move forward a bit for her these months.

Quote:
I think Lily's going about things the right way, you know? Building up a solid CV. All parts are good parts, no matter how big.

I really want to know how much she and Kat will be in S7, they've kept us hanging long enough!
Yes, step by step is the way and she obviously outshines the rest when she's on screen Having said that, I think nothing will beat the Cindy Lauper 30 seconds part in Throne

I hope they be have enough time to please the fanbase and balance the Ceffyest a bit.

"It's a love story about a girl who doesn't want to be in love". Jack Thorne
Old 10-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Meg said on twitter she's learning lines, it would be too coincidental for it not to be for S7. So I am very confident the twins and Naomi are back
Old 10-14-2012, 12:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Meg said on twitter she's learning lines, it would be too coincidental for it not to be for S7. So I am very confident the twins and Naomi are back
For the rating's sake Naomily and Katie should be back. Let's see if it's the same with the Fitches. I hope they come back too.

Old 10-14-2012, 12:23 PM
Extreme Fan

this is so cute

http://lilyslittleprescott.tumblr.co...epover-for-our
Old 10-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is so Naomily's house during S4

Quote:
For the rating's sake Naomily and Katie should be back. Let's see if it's the same with the Fitches. I hope they come back too.
I think we could have the Fitches back, they've got to think up storylines and have more characters for Naomily and Katie to interact with.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think we have our answer in regards to Meg, and the others socializing in Bristol.

Quote:
@jamiehotsors

Readthrough of first two Skins 7 eps tomorrow. Wont be there myself but predict great things! Good luck @Jess_Brittain! Not that you need it
Meg definitely is in S7 IMO. And I hope Jess episodes aren't to do with Naomily central storylines, she doesn't know them. We know JB has Cook and probably Effy, hopefully BE has any major Naomily and Katie stuff. But it looks likely they'll be in the first two episodes, probably all six.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Passionate Fan

I dont wanna sound like a brat or anything but Im not a big fan of Jess Brittain's work :X Id be best if she stayed away from Naomily (unless she plans to give them nothing but sweet. awesome scenes )

Wouldnt it be super awesome & amazing if they decided to use the original idea from the skins movie that JT wrote and used the Naomily parts from it?! And if thats not the case id be ok with BE writing Naomily for s07... as long as he doesnt F up their story line just like he did with Tea from skinsUSA (it had so much potential and it just... bleh!)
Old 10-14-2012, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

JB said nothing of the movie script made it into S7

I am hopeful that BE is handling any major Naomily episodes, he knows and loves them best. JB can have Cook and Effy, I really don't care, so long as he doesn't fck with Naomily in those episodes. Jess will hopefully be handling any others.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2angel12 (View Post)
I dont wanna sound like a brat or anything but Im not a big fan of Jess Brittain's work :X Id be best if she stayed away from Naomily (unless she plans to give them nothing but sweet. awesome scenes )

Wouldnt it be super awesome & amazing if they decided to use the original idea from the skins movie that JT wrote and used the Naomily parts from it?! And if thats not the case id be ok with BE writing Naomily for s07... as long as he doesnt F up their story line just like he did with Tea from skinsUSA (it had so much potential and it just... bleh!)
I've yet to watch season six, but apparently Jess Britain is a terrible writer. We'll see, but I suppose if I had to pick I would reluctantly nominate BE to write for Naomily. I'm just chuffed we'll amost certainly be seeing our girls back again. Now it's a matter of praying for the HAIRship to be reunited (I see you thurrrrr, Lily, with your boring brown hair....dye it back, dye it back!)

I'm still mourning the JT movie script that never was....
Old 10-14-2012, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

BE should def write Noamily if they're coming back, NO ONE can write Katie like Georgia Lester did.. it's a real shame she's not in this instead of Jess, I honestly despised 6x09 episode and it was written by her.. it was absolutely terrible.. I don't think 6x05 was all that bad but it wasn't significant at all, and I never read the novel so I have no clue if that was actually good. I heard the 2nd novel was better than the first one, but then again, how hard is it to write better than the 1st novel writer?
Old 10-14-2012, 11:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
BE should def write Noamily if they're coming back, NO ONE can write Katie like Georgia Lester did.. it's a real shame she's not in this instead of Jess, I honestly despised 6x09 episode and it was written by her.. it was absolutely terrible.. I don't think 6x05 was all that bad but it wasn't significant at all, and I never read the novel so I have no clue if that was actually good. I heard the 2nd novel was better than the first one, but then again, how hard is it to write better than the 1st novel writer?
I try to forget the first novel even existed I heard a lot of comments about the awful quality of 6x09 as well...

But yes I agree, BE is a good writer and he'd be my choice to write Naomily...
Old 10-15-2012, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So there is three 2 hour episodes, that are like little movies according to Kaya. I guess Effy gets one, Cook gets one and Naomily/Katie share the third, probably.

Though I'm not sure I like the premise of S7

Quote:
“Little films kind of explaining what it’s like to go from teenagehood to adulthood, and that weird phase where you don’t quite know who you are; you’re trying to get into the world and it’s quite tough.”
That sounds like unneccessary drama to me they better not fck with Naomily's relationship, because I'm tired of them doing that.

Last edited by Skinsfan; 10-15-2012 at 03:22 AM
Old 10-15-2012, 04:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
WTF is Rich Cain on about? he tweeted the word Pure yesterday and today he's tweeted the word Fire, both with the hashtage Skins7. I wonder what it means in regards to S7
Only Rises is missing then it can be keywords ripped from The Dark Knight Rises' tagline. If only these specials can match the grandness of it.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I'm still mourning the JT movie script that never was....
It's quite a shame they are not using a bit of JT script for this, but anyway let's pray BE puts her hands on Naomily (er, not literally like that ) and Jess stays away from antything related to them.

Not having Georgia Lester on board to tackle Katie still pisses me off, though.

Quote:
That sounds like unneccessary drama to me they better not fck with Naomily's relationship, because I'm tired of them doing that.
I'm quite optimistic about NE at the moment, maybe it is just job or career prospectives after uni drama. Or at least it is what I like to think about Naomily.

Kaya is doing better PR tasks that the actual crew, It amazes me

Quote:
Only Rises is missing then it can be keywords ripped from The Dark Knight Rises' tagline. If only these specials can match the grandness of it.
To me, Pure, Fire and Rise sound like titles from Smallville episodes which it is not necessarily good...
I haven't watched the latest Batman but I'm with you on this, Sean