Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-13-2012, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey, everyone. Hope you're enjoying your weekend. DGSAFDMD, I didn't even think about how/where the news will be posted. Hopefully I'll just find out from you guys when I get on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinsfan (View Post)
That is true, hopefully if they're not back it means they are automatically safe. But with so many characters already ruled out, I think it is almost certain that Naomily and Katie will be back. They're running out of possible characters to bring back.
Safe is good. More drama/crap can't be thrown at them again and we won't have to worry about who is writing for them. That's what I keep in mind. They are running out of characters to bring back though, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakevegan (View Post)
i'm getting insecure again...what if only one returned? meg and kat but not lily...stranger things have happened with this show. the fandom drama is messing with my head :S
That did cross my mind, I admit. Emily without Naomi doesn’t compute, and I think bringing back only one sister wouldn't be good either. I hope if one of them is coming back, all three of them do.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I am still not sure where the news are going to be posted.. they should do something fun with it, not only give the info to digitalspy like always.. that is boring.

Where is that Kat pic from, Lisa?
I don't know. It didn't say on the LilyKat tumblr blog I got it off.

I'd assume the news would be on the E4 site or Digital Spy. I don't need fun, I just need news
Old 10-13-2012, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

LOL I know but it's the last time they're doing this.. they should make something special, I mean the videos on youtube are ok.. but something a bit more exciting..
Old 10-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have skimmed through the top 5 moments videos but it's basically all Gen 1 and 3 stuff, they need more Gen 2 moments. Especially Naomily ones. The rest of the videos don't interest me one little bit, I've seen all the scenes, and casting stuff bores me

Hopefully the E4 site does blogs, Unseens, pics etc. They were always more interesting. So looks like Lily, Kaya and Daniel (possibly more) are in Bristol this weekend, I have a feeling it means those three are in S7 and are socializing down there for that reason.

Lily's on tv later in Good Cop, so at least we'll get new screencaps of her tomorrow.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just bringing this over from Lily's thread. I edited together her scenes from Good Cop tonight, and posted them here on my tumblr. There's also a download of my edit at the bottom of the post. Enjoy.

The full ep is already up on iPlayer for those that can see it. Other download links are here.

Old 10-13-2012, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Leanne Nice to see Lily with blonde hair again

Some screencaps of her.

So now Lily is finished filming her latest project, and won't start filming Triptych till January, I guess it's clear she will be in S7
Old 10-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Yes, Lily and Daniel were in the picture Kaya uploaded but also Mike went with them.. didn't he say he wasn't coming back?"Oh and I don't think either Kat or Meg were with them.. so hopefully this has nothing to do with Skins 7

Lily ♥ I miss her blonde hair
Old 10-13-2012, 11:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lazarus (View Post)
Just bringing this over from Lily's thread. I edited together her scenes from Good Cop tonight, and posted them here on my tumblr. There's also a download of my edit at the bottom of the post. Enjoy.
thank you SO much for oploading this
Old 10-14-2012, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

More Lily.

Old 10-14-2012, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lady Lazarus, thanks so much for the links! And for uploading Lily's scene on your tumblr.

Loving the screencaps and gifs, Lisa.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is realistic looking cuts on Lily's characters face.

WTF is Rich Cain on about? he tweeted the word Pure yesterday and today he's tweeted the word Fire, both with the hashtage Skins7. I wonder what it means in regards to S7
Old 10-14-2012, 05:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you for the goodies Lady Lazazus!!

But seriously what is it with the ridiculous screentime? This girl deserves more! She rock it as usual though.

WTF is Rich Cain on about? he tweeted the word Pure yesterday and today he's
Quote:
tweeted the word Fire, both with the hashtage Skins7. I wonder what it means in regards to S7
Some of the episodes titles maybe?

"It's a love story about a girl who doesn't want to be in love". Jack Thorne
Old 10-14-2012, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Possibly. Or maybe something to do with the symbolic themes. It's all a bit bizarre.

Well, Lily may not be getting big parts recently, but at least she's being seen around tv.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:41 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Well, Lily may not be getting big parts recently, but at least she's being seen around tv.
Oh yes, better this than nothing

"It's a love story about a girl who doesn't want to be in love". Jack Thorne
Old 10-14-2012, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She is regularly getting tv work. It would be good to see Kat get more parts, both are great actresses and deserve the success.

Prehaps after they both do S7 (which I am convinced they will) it will raise their profiles again, and get them more attention.